Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    okay, so, ALTHOUGH it is complete nonsense, I am IN LOVE with the ridiculousness of Julian's full chest/torso exposure, and this artist just did an incredible job. Do we know who did it?

Tis beautiful.

Also, REAL TALK-- I want Mike Carey or Chris Yost to return to the X-verse and foster, nurture and grow this romance into the timeless wonder it ought to be in the anals of X-lore.

Please and thank you. It just plain hurts how much I long for these two to rekindle and BLAZE

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    okay, so, ALTHOUGH it is complete nonsense, I am IN LOVE with the ridiculousness of Julian's full chest/torso exposure, and this artist just did an incredible job. Do we know who did it?
    http://dimaiv-nov.tumblr.com/

in the anals of X-lore.
    Annals.

Annals.

Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

two pages in and I already can say

"PHRASING"
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

However the situation gets reconciled, I don't see it happening without an argument over what happened in the Liu series. That's a big elephant in the room, and something that will have to be addressed since they both handled it poorly. It may not need to get ugly, but I don't see it being a quiet chat over drinks, either.
    Fair point I can actually envision a New X-Men reunion orchestrated by Jean where Laura and Julian meet and awkwardness ensues as they try to get along on the team.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Annals.
    I'm sure he meant what he said.

Such a shame this one fell under Covers Always Lie. For some reason I always thought Julian looked like Han Solo in this one.

And another by Dannith
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 06-23-2018 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Annals.

Annals.

Amby's right. I stand by my statement.

okay but for real, yeah annals. damn it.

BANNED

I'm debating posting the moment at which I was going to finally bring Laura and Julian together in New Class. On the one hand, it would be spoilers. But on the other, I honestly don't know if I'm ever going to get around to getting to it. I just have far too many other projects right now.

ugh. TEASE.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

I'm debating posting the moment at which I was going to finally bring Laura and Julian together in New Class. On the one hand, it would be spoilers. But on the other, I honestly don't know if I'm ever going to get around to getting to it. I just have far too many other projects right now.
    Patience and understanding are virtues I can wait.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

I gave up patience and understanding for Lent a few years back and that HOOCH never gave 'em back.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Isn't the same case for Romy?.
    Nah, most people in the Gambit thread hate Rogue with a burning passion and some people in the Rogue aren’t into Romy. The Romy thread is the only thread where there isn’t hate on either character so it’s great and necessary imo.

Also, I’m surprised to learn that Kelly originally wanted Hellion and Laura in WCA. I would have switched out Quentin and Kate’s boyfriend for them tbh. And did they ever mention what happened to Julian after his powers went haywire in Uncanny Avengers?

Spectacular Member Wolvie valley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    Nah, most people in the Gambit thread hate Rogue with a burning passion and some people in the Rogue aren’t into Romy. The Romy thread is the only thread where there isn’t hate on either character so it’s great and necessary imo.

Also, I’m surprised to learn that Kelly originally wanted Hellion and Laura in WCA. I would have switched out Quentin and Kate’s boyfriend for them tbh. And did they ever mention what happened to Julian after his powers went haywire in Uncanny Avengers?
    The Inhumans took him and healed him. He now volunteers as help.

He's basically Cole from Scrubs now lol

Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Yes. Kelly Thompson's original roster plan apparently included Hellion and X-23, but she was overruled. So instead we're stuck with more Quire.

Part of it I presume is because Taylor has Laura on XMR so she's not available for another team book. Even though who knows WHERE Red is set in the timeline, and plenty of other characters have gotten to pull double-duty.
    I can understand the reasoning. Bit of a trade off, if you ask me. In practice, I'd've preferred X-23 been in WCA; I want to read that because I'm a fan of Fraction and Thompson's Hakeye stuff, while I don't really want to read X-Men: Red aside from the fact that Laura and Gabby are in it. So, having them in WCA would be a better fit for me (not to mention I really liked how the Kinney sisters and Kate worked together). However, I really liked Tom Taylor's All-New Wolverine series and the only way to to read him writing the characters is through Red.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    Why are they always stunting Hellion's growth. Especially if Sofia was put back in the picture. Oh would the drama be intense with that windrider coming back!!
    Yeah, threads engulfed in shipper wars. (Or would that be business as usual?)
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)