Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    He mentions multiple times in the podcast that people shouldn't use his opinions as a fan as something he will push for in the books.
    I mean it's kinda hard to believe him when his the editior in chief of xbooks and we all know how high editors involvement in marvel stories are

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    I mean it's kinda hard to believe him when his the editior in chief of xbooks and we all know how high editors involvement in marvel stories are
    What he's saying though is that he does his job to make sure that the stories that his writers are telling make sense within continuity or are something that fans will like. I mean, he got rid of the Kittylossus wedding and gave us the Romy one for instance. He edits his books objectively like a good editor should. He might have some ideas he offers to people but largely he lets the writers do their own thing within reason.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    What he's saying though is that he does his job to make sure that the stories that his writers are telling make sense within continuity or are something that fans will like. I mean, he got rid of the Kittylossus wedding and gave us the Romy one for instance. He edits his books objectively like a good editor should. He might have some ideas he offers to people but largely he lets the writers do their own thing within reason.
    He didn’t get rid of the wedding. That was already in place before he got on.

All-New Member

I also don't think he mentions BotA. That's just the name of the podcast.
    I am starting to think the name of this podcast might have caused more confusion than I originally anticipated

He didn’t get rid of the wedding. That was already in place before he got on.
    I wonder if he'd reveal what happened if he got that question at the next X-Po.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I wonder if he'd reveal what happened if he got that question at the next X-Po.
    He revealed what happened on the podcast.

He doesn't mention BoTA anywhere in the whole podcast...

Quote Originally Posted by Osvaldoeaf View Post
    He doesn't mention BoTA anywhere in the whole podcast...
    It's likely a reference to the X-Men being called Children of the Atom since forever.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I would pay to hear them sooner. And to know if Cable will have a role somewhere once his solo ends this summer... *sigh*
    I think it has already been mentioned somewhere that Cable is going to be a focal point, but I don't remember where I read/heard that.

I just hope Jean, Storm, Wolverine, Beast, Rogue and Iceman are involved in whatever is coming.

Especially Jean, of course.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    I just hope Jean, Storm, Wolverine, Beast, Rogue and Iceman are involved in whatever is coming.

Especially Jean, of course.
    Given that Jean & Storm are already in X-Men Red, Beast is in Astonishing, Rogue has Mr & Mrs. X and Wolverine + Iceman have solos, I don't think you have anything to be worried about. If they're your favorites then you're in luck because all of them have at least one title they'll be appearing in over the next few months.

For those that listened to the whole thing. Was the Eye Boy death brought up at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    For those that listened to the whole thing. Was the Eye Boy death brought up at all?
    JDW: He's as dead as Cyclops.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

What i don't understand is why they killed Eye boy in such a meaningless way, for no reason.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Given that Jean & Storm are already in X-Men Red, Beast is in Astonishing, Rogue has Mr & Mrs. X and Wolverine + Iceman have solos, I don't think you have anything to be worried about. If they're your favorites then you're in luck because all of them have at least one title they'll be appearing in over the next few months.
    Red will be ending shortly. I think Iceman should be on one of the teams.

As for Astonishing, I'll be reading at least the first couple issues of the new version, but I'm not a fan of the creative team at all.

Mainly, I want my favorites involved in whatever the new vision for the books is. Everything we've seen so far was put in place by the previous editing team.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    Red will be ending shortly. I think Iceman should be on one of the teams.

As for Astonishing, I'll be reading at least the first couple issues of the new version, but I'm not a fan of the creative team at all.

Mainly, I want my favorites involved in whatever the new vision for the books is. Everything we've seen so far was put in place by the previous editing team.
    What gives you the inclination that Red is going to end shortly??