Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    What role
    Does Rachel have in red?
    Well, she hasn't actually showed up yet, but Taylor already set her up to be there on the annual.
    spoilers:
    Cassandra Nova is gonna be brainwashing her and shit to use her against Jean
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Well, she hasn't actually showed up yet, but Taylor already set her up to be there on the annual.
    spoilers:
    Cassandra Nova is gonna be brainwashing her and shit to use her against Jean
    end of spoilers
    Oh nice
    Thanks for sharing
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Fantastic Member

Whoever is writing and drawing it, I really only have a few things I really want:

-It's twice a month

-The team makes use of at least one younger member (Jubes, Chamber, M, Rockslide, Pixie, etc.)

-It starts at 620. We don't need yet another #1.

Quote Originally Posted by magneticmushroom View Post
    Whoever is writing and drawing it, I really only have a few things I really want:

-It's twice a month

-The team makes use of at least one younger member (Jubes, Chamber, M, Rockslide, Pixie, etc.)

-It starts at 620. We don't need yet another #1.
    #1s sell. It’s almost 100% guaranteed to be that with 620 as it’s legacy designation

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

As we're play that game...

1: A solid writer who knows and respects the history of the characters they're writing.
    2: A great, regular artist who will stick with the book for a long while (at least a year/two trade runs) plus one equally talented and complimentary artist for fill-in/guest issues.
    3: A monthly schedule. (From everything I've seen of those bi-monthly X-books here in CBR the quality and consistency of both art and story is all-over-the-place shytty).

BANNED

I think we might get a similar deal to avengers and have 18 issues a year, I just want an artist that's as good as the artists avengers have been getting.

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    I think we might get a similar deal to avengers and have 18 issues a year, I just want an artist that's as good as the artists avengers have been getting.
    As with Daredevil. This would be a decent compromise. But they HAVE to work on art consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    #1s sell. It’s almost 100% guaranteed to be that with 620 as it’s legacy designation
    True. They’d almost have to be crazy not to make it a #1. That big ol’ one on the cover pulls buyers in like a hook and line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    True. They’d almost have to be crazy not to make it a #1. That big ol’ one on the cover pulls buyers in like a hook and line.
    Exactly. They are more likely to do a #1 and go back to the original numbering after the first arc if need be, but it will definitely launch at #1

Or...they can have both the #1 and legacy number on the cover. That was supposed to be a thing with their other recently re-launched books.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Or...they can have both the #1 and legacy number on the cover. That was supposed to be a thing with their other recently re-launched books.
    This is my preferred method for all series with legacy titles. So much easier to track everything, and it's a homage to the past whilst still keeping separate the modern equivalent and establishing it as it's own entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yeah this is probably what they are going to do, they are already doing this with Avengers
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Chip Zdarsky might be a possibility as he is no longer on Spectacular
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Heavy hitters? Absolutely. I expect nothing less. But choose ones that aren't already in use. Cyclops, Psylocke, Angel, Iceman, Rogue, Polaris, Jubilee, Bishop etc.
    I like that you list Jubilee among the heavy hitters. People rarely do that.

Actually, I liked that you included Psylocke and Bishop too. If I'm being honest, it felt like the third generation X-Men (Gambit, Psylocke, Bishop, Jubilee, etc) weren't getting much respect for a little while. I think that's turning around a bit now, though.

Spectacular Member

Is there a writer yet?