Page 32 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I can NOT wait to see Tony and Steve teaming up again.
    You reading Aaron's Avengers? Kinda underwhelming dynamic. There being written as stereotypes so far. No nuances in their characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    You reading Aaron's Avengers? Kinda underwhelming dynamic. There being written as stereotypes so far. No nuances in their characters.
    No I meant in the movies. Not reading Aaron's Avengers. Found it too bland and boring.

No I meant in the movies. Not reading Aaron's Avengers. Found it too bland and boring.
    Ahhh. Yeah, they are going to have to put aside their grudge to reverse the snap.

Ahhh. Yeah, they are going to have to put aside their grudge to reverse the snap.
    Pretty much. Tony was still hesitant to call him in Infinity War. Tony was having trouble swallowing his pride, but Banner went a head and made the call.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I feel like for whatever reason, their grudge resurfaced for no reason. Steve left Tony that message at the end of Civil War letting him know that he'd be there for him. Yeah there's still the matter of them actually meeting face to face and acknowledging that but if there's one thing about Infinity War that I didn't like, it was that they never brought that up. It was just "we broke up, we're not on good terms."

BANNED

I feel like for whatever reason, their grudge resurfaced for no reason. Steve left Tony that message at the end of Civil War letting him know that he'd be there for him. Yeah there's still the matter of them actually meeting face to face and acknowledging that but if there's one thing about Infinity War that I didn't like, it was that they never brought that up. It was just "we broke up, we're not on good terms."
    Adding to the context Tony even let Cap escape with his teammates from the prison without any intervention . I really thought that they were going to unite in the end , no matter if they loss which i pretty much anticipated tbh.

BANNED

I hope they become the Avengers again on the next sequel like 2012s old team pretty much

Tony's gotta make peace with Bucky before he and Steve can get good again.

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    I hope they become the Avengers again on the next sequel like 2012s old team pretty much
    I don't think it's any coincidence that all the original Avengers are still left standing at the end of Infinity War. I'm looking forward to the reunion.

My real point was that by the end of Civil War, they had already taken steps towards that peace between each other (Cap and Tony). Infinity War just disregarded it.

BANNED

Well Bucky is dead for of now !! Only grudge was Cap not telling Tony about his friend's secret . I just hope they come back together again .

You right on this one brother. I don't know if Tony is willing to forgive Bucky just yet. He's going to have a to let bygones be bygones, because Thanos isn't pulling punches or taking prisoners.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    You right on this one brother. I don't know if Tony is willing to forgive Bucky just yet. He's going to have a to let bygones be bygones, because Thanos isn't pulling punches or taking prisoners.
    Like biswaboxz said, at the moment that means forgiving a dead man.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I agree on this actually , but i think/hope at the start of the A4 , Cap and Tony will continue as Avengers again

Like biswaboxz said, at the moment that means forgiving a dead man.
    Tony will know that now, but not a that time he didn't make the call. Hopefully everything will be forgiven in A4.