Page 468 of 828 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468469470471472478518568 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 12411

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

- cool one liners

l
    Look like we might have to come up with our own in watch. I'm lokey mad no Johnny Cage, tbh he still surely is in this at some point right. Without your 'what, me worry' (white) guy though, this mug looks dark.

There's a combined Street Fighter 2 (and beyond) and MK roster hierarchy somewhere and I always felt Cage was near the bottom with Zangief. That's just broadly though, cause I've seen cats personally use either of them respectively and give fools that WORK.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Look like we might have to come up with our own in watch. I'm lokey mad no Johnny Cage, tbh he still surely is in this at some point right. Without your 'what, me worry' (white) guy though, this mug looks dark.

There's a combined Street Fighter 2 (and beyond) and MK roster hierarchy somewhere and I always felt Cage was near the bottom with Zangief. That's just broadly though, cause I've seen cats personally use either of them respectively and give fools that WORK.
    Im counting on Kano to deliver the funny line goods
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Im counting on Kano to deliver the funny line goods
    AH, forgot about Kano, you right. That's a load to pull on his own though, all of it? I imagine he makes it further along than he did in the OG.
    You bet yer ass.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Sasha Calle has been cast as the new supergirl in 'The Flash'.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post

Sasha Calle has been cast as the new supergirl in 'The Flash'.
    That reminds me...so there is going to be a Flash movie and a Flashpoint movie, or one but not the other, or Flash will be Flashpoint in all but name?

https://www.cbr.com/star-wars-finn-f...y-plus-series/

I agree with the article but I don't see any live action TV show about Finn anytime soon(or at all). Maybe the could do something in a comic or animated show.

Tom Ascheim took on his role as president of global kids, young adults and classics for WarnerMedia less than a year ago. And in this time, the former Freeform president and Nickelodeon EVP has made big moves that have changed the way the channels are run, how shows are created, and who is actually making (and buying) the company’s kids content. Ascheim doesn’t want to take credit for a lot of what has happened at the recently merged media giant, and the team around him has changed noticeably. First, Sam Register took over Cartoon Network Studios, while maintaining his leadership of Warner Bros. Animation Studios.

Then, Ascheim brought on his former Nickelodeon colleague Amy Friedman to head up the channel side of Cartoon Network. And shortly after HBO Max launched, the kids division for the streamer was brought under Ascheim’s umbrella.

Keeping these changes going, Ascheim is about to orchestrate Cartoon Network’s biggest shake-up ever—turning the male-skewing brand for six to 11s into one that also has specific programming and blocks for preschoolers, families, and for the first time—girls.
    Along with the likes of Steven Universe and the currently airing DC Super Hero Girls 2019, some upcoming women-focused works includes:

• partnering with Nandi Bushell, a 10-year-old British-Zulu girl who's won internet stardom with her fantastic drumming skills, for multi-media projects.

• a spin-off of the NAACP-nominated Craig of the Creek (Jessica's Big Little World).

• a Gross Out coming of age science comedy Gross Girls by Daniela Hamilton, with one of the producers being Naomi Scott (Other People).

• a Chinese-focused action-comedy Jade Armor from creator Chloé Miller, who'll be leading an all-women staff for the 3DCG Cartoon.

• a Celebrity Toons take on a fictionalized young Ellen DeGeneres called "Little Ellen".

Lastly, the Americanized preschool block Cartoonito coming to CN promises to engage its younger audiences in understanding their own and others' backgrounds, including racial identity. As explained below starting from 1:47:

Ultimate Member

https://smile.amazon.com/Quincredibl...4035565&sr=8-3

Looks like someone is trying to come back in July..

Rodney Barnes and Selina Espiritu return for another Quincredible adventure, this time diving into the world of Voodoo. Quinton West is back as the would-be hero of his city New Orleans, battling against a new enemy who wishes to claim the historical land for himself.

But even superheroes must do homework, and Quinton’s newest assignment is to learn the history of New Orleans and Voodoo. An assignment that leads him to the mysterious Madame Adelaide who gives him a new task to fulfill for the good of New Orleans. Is Madame Adelaide a spirit? An enhanced human? And what is the evil that threatens New Orleans that Quinton must stop?
    No floppies just a OGN

Volt, how did yall manage during the outages. Nowadays you can watch local news from damn near anywhere and I been watchin a lot of it the past week.
    You bet yer ass.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Volt, how did yall manage during the outages. Nowadays you can watch local news from damn near anywhere and I been watchin a lot of it the past week.
    The one night of negative 1 degrees and no power was more than enough for me. So spent the rest of the week at my sister's house. Where we ended up going to the emergency room for one thing and discover Mom had a stroke during the week. So she is in the hospital now.

Water Heater died after 23 years (before the snow) and a new one won't show up until March.

Aside from that everything else is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    The one night of negative 1 degrees and no power was more than enough for me. So spent the rest of the week at my sister's house. Where we ended up going to the emergency room for one thing and discover Mom had a stroke during the week. So she is in the hospital now.

Water Heater died after 23 years (before the snow) and a new one won't show up until March.

That's tough, glad to hear that things are getting better. I hope your Mom's condition improves.

Aw wow, sorry to hear about that Bro. That's a lot.

Between the cold and the water outages, I got cousins in Dallas, it's gonna be months before people get back right. A lot of people don't have it for the repairs either. It made us really look hard into what we'd have to do if that happened here. Prayers to all that's going through it, the older I get I just don't deal with the cold well at all anymore, that's with the heat.
    You bet yer ass.

That's rough man. I hope your mom gets better.

Ultimate Member

Oh man...that's so tough. So sorry to hear that.

The Texas thing is so scary because it was so unexpected.
    \

Extraordinary Member

Sorry to hear that. Hope your Mom feels better soon.