Page 480 of 828 FirstFirst ... 380430470476477478479480481482483484490530580 ... LastLast
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 12411

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Eh. I'd say what is more heartbreaking is the reaction to people who just assume she is lying for attention. Because of course a WOC is lying for her benefit right? She is obviously lying, not the incest bloodline british royalty! no way they are horrible people!

TBH though... it is really hard to feel sorry for people that priviledged in life. She CHOSE to marry into that family. Ol' dude CHOSE to stay in the family business for as long as he did. They are both priviledged and rich enough ot choose something else. It is really hard to feel sorry for them when real people are actually struggling.

While tend to want to just sidestep that for the most part?

It's also not like her family isn't seemingly a mess in it's own right that was showing it's collective butt in the lead up to them being married.

The idea that something as inherently sketchy as a royal family should be the focus while the whole thing is a gopher rodeo is kinda odd.

If it's going to come down to the mental well being of their family?

It seems like you just get fine with that you will go without a kid having a title or royal security or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    And they still diss on Meghan. I saw the comparisons made between Kate and Meg and it was ridiculous. Kate eats avocados and it's great. Meghan eats avocados and somehow she's responsible for child labor. The baby bump thing was weird. Meghan holds he baby and somehow she's obsessed with Archie compared to Kate lovingly caressing her bump.

And the whole "how dark will Archie's skin be" is just straight up racist. They tried notto point fingers at the family but it was apparent who the lead ass was.
    They more worried about Meghan than the Pedo Prince they harbor.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Yeah, Andrew is like, "Whew! Thanks for the distraction Harry and Meghan! Now excuse me, my 16 year old date is here."

The pedo Prince is the right color.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    While tend to want to just sidestep that for the most part?

It's also not like her family isn't seemingly a mess in it's own right that was showing it's collective butt in the lead up to them being married.

The idea that something as inherently sketchy as a royal family should be the focus while the whole thing is a gopher rodeo is kinda odd.

If it's going to come down to the mental well being of their family?

It seems like you just get fine with that you will go without a kid having a title or royal security or whatever.
    It the royals. It looks great on the outside but behind the scenes is something else. Harry grew up in that atmosphere so that's what he knew. The difference is he married a biracial women and "The Institutions'" racism reared it's ugly head.

He remembers what happen with his mom and the parallels to what was happening with Meghan. It was being amplified even more because of her race and social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yeah, Andrew is like, "Whew! Thanks for the distraction Harry and Meghan! Now excuse me, my 16 year old date is here."
    Wah, why would he wait for them to be legal? He's a fricking prince, and protected by the entire British establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Something really troubling is happening in the U.S now...several states are going out of their way to restrict voting rights.

Most of these measures are being targeted at minority communities. Basically, the GOP has given up on winning the popular vote because they literally can not win that anymore.

This is why as much as possible I try to stay away from the “culture war” stuff because it’s a distraction from much more insidious stuff happening in society.
    ALL of these measures hope to disparage minority communities. In my lifetime the party has just gotten uglier and uglier and uglier. Now there to the point of embracing the lowest levels of obstruction possible. There are a lot of assholes who don't want to be aligned with the other more shiftless assholes who claim to hold the same party line and I can't not think that is effecting the 'brand', even if everything else seemed not to.

As an aside, I really wish they would take down most of that fencing, with the razor wire even, down around the US Capitol. Every other day the news keeps reporting of chatter over another assault. That ain't the way things work. These people are only organized in hurt feelings, without an organized event or even with the head the of the free world at the time gassing them up, they don't have the wear with all. That was a MAGA All-Star game on January 6th with animals from all over the country gathering. Without the personal heat they feed off of each other there is no fire.

God forbid they respond to them like they would Black Americans under far less sinister circumstances.

GOP is much better at politics than Dems. Much better.

It is also much easier being GOP though... you don't have to actually DO anything. Just tear down. Or not even just tear down... just talk about tearing down. Throw a couple dog whistles in there and you are good to go.
    Truth.

I don't even know if federally, they can do anything about the states voting rights.

THey are even trying to change florida... republican florida. That has had mail in ballots that are easy as hell the whole time i've been down here. With no corruption... other than weird stuff that benefitted Republicans.
    Like anything else it's going to have to become federally mandated, States do feed into the same certification system though. At some point, you can attempt to restrict the game so tough, that the game isn't worth holding up on one end and the Quanon party is close to that. More businesses can always bounce. THEN we'll see where it gets those constituents who elect all the vote restriction proposers. Half your states county becomes No Man's Land without a Bruce and we'll see where that gets people.

People ain't going to forget that they tried to say Detroit voters shouldn't have counted. Republicans will have to start to feed on itself if it want's to maintain, they can start with the electoral college and see how far that trick gets them.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Netflix's Yasuke.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I could have sworn they did this in one of the older cartoons. Pepe kisses the girl cat and she's into it and chases him as he's trying to get away for the second half of the cartoon.
    Yep.

Extraordinary Member

Years ago, a Doctor Who story introduced Liz 10, the Queen of UK in the far future.

The thing was, Liz was clearly of African descent.

I thought about Liz 10 when Meghan married into the royal family.

I can only image how many racists lost it watching this episode, and seeing Harry eventually procreate with a woman of African descent.

I find it hilarious how ahead of the game Doctor Who was.
    Last edited by Anthony Shaw; 03-09-2021 at 06:25 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Piers Morgan straight walked away from a job after being called out for his views on Meghan.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I haven't seen that interview yet.

But I'm not surprised Megan is going through all this sh!t.

A POC in the royal family was always going to stir it up.
    Quick story-

I was in college when Princess Diana and Tupac died.

We had kids from the UK and Germany and Africa on campus.

Reaction 1-
    Upset, crying as if they lost a relative and one kid (American) QUIT school over that death.

Reaction 2-
    Blank got what they deserved. Good riddance and so on.

Guess which one Princess Diana was. Reaction 2.

Some of those kids had no idea who Tupac was and his death got a bigger reaction.

I would HATE to think what some of those kids are thinking of Megan now.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Quick story-

I was in college when Princess Diana and Tupac died.

We had kids from the UK and Germany and Africa on campus.

Reaction 1-
    Upset, crying as if they lost a relative and one kid (American) QUIT school over that death.

Reaction 2-
    Blank got what they deserved. Good riddance and so on.

Guess which one Princess Diana was. Reaction 2.

Some of those kids had no idea who Tupac was and his death got a bigger reaction.

I would HATE to think what some of those kids are thinking of Megan now.
    Seriously? I could understand the reaction from the UK students but I thought Diana was popular everywhere else.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Live action Powerpuff girls cast. Why?
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Piers Morgan straight walked away from a job after being called out for his views on Meghan.
    about a 99% chance he storms off to a different channel for more money right?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html