Page 482 of 828 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532582 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 12411

If she spins this into being a victim and succeeds, she is the smartest woman in the world lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    If she spins this into being a victim and succeeds, she is the smartest woman in the world lol
    If George W. Bush can be rehabed, then anyone can.

Whahahappenwas....FOX no longer needs talking heads since Trump is out. All the Black conservatives who where bashing Obama and BLM aren't needed anymore.

Tuh, best I can do would be some ah, err, self love to one of her several photoshoot layouts when she was an 'Urban Model'.

I'm sure I've got the old King Magazine at the bottom of some Rubbermaid in the garage.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Trying to get that work.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Well when you're the last Republican to be Pres and then trump comes along your profile has improved greatly.

Plus G-Dub made the smart move and became friends with Michelle Obama. Can you see Trump trying to do something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

Well when you're the last Republican to be Pres and then trump comes along your profile has improved greatly.

IKR, thankfully this is not afforded to any of Bush II's cabal of warmongers who traded a lot of military lives in exchange for the largest moneybags they ever saw.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Trying to get that work.

Plus G-Dub made the smart move and became friends with Michelle Obama. Can you see Trump trying to do something like that?
    No, I honestly don't Trump has anyone in his life that genuinely cares about him which would make me sad if it weren't Trump, still can't believe that Bush went from a war mongerer who let the economy fall into the toilet and left an entire city to drown to being Bob Ross with a twang in his voice.
    Last edited by Overhazard; 03-11-2021 at 08:20 AM.

No, I honestly don't Trump has anyone in his life that genuinely cares about him which would make me sad if it weren't Trump, still can't believe that Bush went from a war mongerer who let the economy fall into the toilet and left an entire city to drown to being Bob Ross with a twang in his voice.

Yeah it is nuts.

Bush was much much much much much much much more damaging that Trump

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Yeah it is nuts.

Bush was much much much much much much much more damaging that Trump
    I don't know. Trump knowingly let a virus spread across the country like a cold in a kindergarten class. He tried to peddle hydroxychloriquine as a life-saver(which I'm sure either him or the family had money in) and then suggested ingesting bleach which some Trumpers did.

He challenged the elections with crazy lawsuits, is being investigated in multiple states and all the while was grifting people to send him money to overturn the election, money which he pocketed.

Follow that with radicalizing enough people to believe that the election was stolen so they decided to storm the Capitol. His greatest feat by far was making Evangelicals believe that God wanted him to be President. The same guy who broke nearly every Commandment, held the Bible upside down in front of a Church and made this lady cry:

Ultimate Member

Trump is about as far from a religious person as you can get.

I don't know. Trump knowingly let a virus spread across the country like a cold in a kindergarten class. He tried to peddle hydroxychloriquine as a life-saver(which I'm sure either him or the family had money in) and then suggested ingesting bleach which some Trumpers did.

He challenged the elections with crazy lawsuits, is being investigated in multiple states and all the while was grifting people to send him money to overturn the election, money which he pocketed.

Follow that with radicalizing enough people to believe that the election was stolen so they decided to storm the Capitol. His greatest feat by far was making Evangelicals believe that God wanted him to be President. The same guy who broke nearly every Commandment, held the Bible upside down in front of a Church and made this lady cry:
    The disastrous Iraq/Afghanistan/Whoeverhasoil never ending "conflict" is the gift that keeps on giving.

Not to mention the 2008 recession.

Electing a dumbass (with smart evil people around him) lead to people accepting a dumbass like Palin which lead to people accepting a dumbass like Trump .

Luckily, Trump was too stupid to do anything long term as disastrous as Bush, unless this rise in racist nationalism just keeps growing. The worse thing about Trumps 4 years will likely be the supreme court, which isn't really him, but Moscow Mitch

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Just found out HBO Max has the Static Shock cartoon. Up until last week I'd never sat, sat through it, hell I was grown and out the house when it came out. Lots of guns in it to my surprise lol and I'm only a couple episodes in. I tried to look for any other Milestone characters to cameo in the thumnails but I didn't see any if they did.

The best friend though, I mean c'mon he's everything but a brotha. I get why, still. It lasted 4 seasons which is pretty good ground work for a character that should be way bigger in the public eye than he is.
    There have been guns in kids cartoons since the 90s if not longer.

But maaaaan I miss Static Shock and it was PAINFUL to see it end yet there was no follow-up by DCin the comics but I did looooove the crossovers from JLU and Btmn Beyond.

Edit:

I must say though....as much as I was pleased to see Static and Icon in Young Justice, I was IMMENSELY disappointed with how they were used especially Static. They really REALLY downplayed his powers.
    Last edited by Besouro; 03-11-2021 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    There have been guns in kids cartoons since the 90s if not longer.
    Definitely longer lol
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    Definitely longer lol
    Elmer Fudd had a gun, he doesn't in the new looney tunes cartoons, it created a bruhaha on twitter (what doesn't these days) they could have just made him a bow hunter instead of running around with a scythe.