Page 486 of 828 FirstFirst ... 386436476482483484485486487488489490496536586 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 12408

well, I guess with covid being almost essentially over in most places in the US, it is time for america to get back to mass shootings

At least things are going back to normalcy /s

And Shaw, just seeing hte "cover" on that video and all th epeople on their makes me sick. Ain't no way i'm clicking
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

This is from the Warner YT page, and I don't think it's been posted here. Muhbad if so.

Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    my oldest randomly wants to do archery. He's 8.

I was like... ok lol? As long as your not a Hawkeye fan, sure. let's see what we can find.

Found one "set up" at a church... 450 bucks. 9 sessions. Bast have mercy
    Good lord!

Funny enough, extra curricular activity for kids is quite expensive.

Heck, raising kids nowadays is quite expensive.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    My disgust for the Republican party is bottomless.

People need to really, really, really pay attention to this.

While people are screaming about Pepe LePew and all that, the GOP is quietly bringing back parts of Jim Crow.

The Republican Party have pretty much given up on winning the popular vote because they just.do.not.connect with most people anymore.

Ultimate Member

Honestly, I'm very happy for Ray Fisher.

He pretty much burned all his bridges with WB but recent revelations regarding Whedon have vindicated him. Whedon is just a total and absolute creep, funny enough his ex-wife said this stuff about him but no one listened to her.

And the reception of the Snyder cut and with him being the lead might still leave some doors open for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

He pretty much burned all his bridges with WB but recent revelations regarding Whedon have vindicated him. Whedon is just a total and absolute creep, funny enough his ex-wife said this stuff about him but no one listened to her.

And the reception of the Snyder cut and with him being the lead might still leave some doors open for him.
    I heard rumors what Whedon was an ass, and to be honest he seemed like he was, but I didn't think he was this big of an ass. I am looking forward to the Snyder cut tomorrow.

Same here..... Im hopefully marvel or valiant or image will do something with him..

Invincible Member

While people are screaming about Pepe LePew and all that, the GOP is quietly bringing back parts of Jim Crow.

The Republican Party have pretty much given up on winning the popular vote because they just.do.not.connect with most people anymore.
    Don't forget in Kentucky trying to make it a crime to insult the police.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    My disgust for the Republican party is bottomless.

In Texas they are going after DISABLED folks. Which is funny considering who the governor is.

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/03...g-greg-abbott/

Texas has some of the strictest voting rules, but Republican lawmakers are now hoping to outlaw efforts by local officials in places like Harris County intended to widen access for voters, including drive-thru voting and extended early voting hours.

Texas already has some of the strictest voting rules in the country. Some restrictions being proposed in other states are aimed at voting rules that aren’t allowed in Texas, including no excuse voting by mail and automatic voter registration.

Legislation filed by Cain, House Bill 6, includes a prohibition on proactively sending out applications to vote by mail. State Sen. Paul Bettencourt, R-Houston, who also appeared with Abbott proposed a similar prohibition in separate legislation as well as legislation that would prohibit Harris County’s extended early voting hours.

During his remarks, Abbott noted that the outcome of local elections in the past had been “altered by election fraud.” His office did not immediately provide specifics about which elections he meant.
    https://starlocalmedia.com/news/stat...23a10656e.html

On Friday, state Sen. Bryan Hughes, R-Mineola, filed an election integrity bill that, if passed, could wipe names off the voter rolls and restrict who can vote by mail.

The legislation was assigned a low bill number in the Texas Senate, which makes it a priority for Texas Republicans.

“We know from looking at the records from [the Texas] Department of Public Safety and also from the Feds that we still have many non-citizens, believe it or not, on Texas voter rolls," Hughes claimed on Sunday’s Inside Texas Politics.
    https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/...-voting-access

The organization's communication director, Charlie Bonner, said Texas already has some of the most restrictive voter laws in the country and the changes would disproportionately effect people of color, along with poor and young voters.

"Texas is not new to the voter suppression game," Bonner said. "This is a state with a rich and racist history of voter suppression, and right now, history is repeating itself."

In addition to stripping local elections officials of their ability to expand access, the bills supported by Abbott would raise the bar for Texans trying to vote by mail, requiring those who do so because they have a disability to provide specific paperwork as proof.

Stacy Abrams is pretty much the reason people are getting big ass stimulus checks right now. Because she was able to get people out to vote

All the Dems have to do is get people to vote. The easier people can vote, the easier there path to victory is.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I think Fisher will be OK sooner than later, he young enough, he's a good lookin' enough dude- I guess, seems kinda stiff as an actor but I only know him as Cyborg. Yea, he went hard in the paint but it wasn't for nothing. Wheadon is an *******. So are the heads that enabled him. Bad movie experiences are the rule not the exception.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    I am looking forward to the Snyder cut tomorrow.

I'm the type that holds grudges and I remember ****. If I've gone as far as to lob a FK YOU! at someone, like I've done to Zack Snyder, then I mean it. I haven't ever sat through the Ultimate version of Dawn of Justice for that reason. The OG was the corniest yet made to look the most serious cape movie I've ever seen. So I still don't understand how a mfka gets a DO-OVER in a movie like this... I put this one on the Pandemic.

And after ALL that said, I'm gonna give it a watch. Mostly likely in increments. I haven't specifically watched any of these CGI cartoons they've been passing as trailers, I don't even know how different this one is going to be. Is that Ukrainian family in the Snyder cut? Is the purple vines gonna be in this cut?

Truthfully and this is no cap, maybe there will be more screen time for Joe Morgan and Fisher. Hopefully we see the Mom too but I doubt it.
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Don't forget in Kentucky trying to make it a crime to insult the police.
    See there. These Republican strongholds are going to be painting themselves into corners across the nation.

I'm actually surprised here in Indianapolis we're making slight inroads into some law enforcement reforms.

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — A bipartisan bill aimed at increasing police accountability and enacting criminal justice reform in Indiana is headed to the governor’s desk after getting unanimous approval Tuesday from the state Senate.

House Bill 1006 includes provisions for mandatory de-escalation training and misdemeanor penalties for officers who turn off body cameras with intent to conceal, and it bans on chokeholds in certain circumstances.

The bill also establishes a procedure for the law enforcement training board to decertify officers who commit misconduct, and would ease the sharing of employment records between police departments, thus helping to stop “wandering officers” from moving jobs.

https://fox59.com/news/politics/bipa...s-to-governor/
    You bet yer ass.

Bro, I'm in GA and these Repugs are really digging in on their racism. Dems in Congress needs to pass these voting right laws by any means necessary.

First Blacks then Muslims then Jewish people then Hispanics and now AAPI. We've had each group targeted in some kind of mass killing in the past 7 years. White Supremacy is out of the closet and is now full mainstream.

That idiot Ron Johnson makes stupid racists comments and then claims he's being cancelled. This is all a money play. Republicans have figured out a new way to grift ignorant people.

They make an outlandish statement that they know will get media backlash. Then they play the victim saying that they are being targeted by cancel culture. Next thing you know they're making ads asking for donations to help fight the liberal media, the radical far left and of course cancel culture.

Meanwhile they're on TV giving interviews and writing op-eds on how they are not racist at all and are being silenced.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    I think Fisher will be OK sooner than later, he young enough, he's a good lookin' enough dude- I guess, seems kinda stiff as an actor but I only know him as Cyborg. Yea, he went hard in the paint but it wasn't for nothing. Wheadon is an *******. So are the heads that enabled him. Bad movie experiences are the rule not the exception.
    My issue is -all he had to do was just say "I did not like the fact a lot of my footage had to be cut out. Because it would have presented a better showing of Cyborg based on the script I was hired for."

That was all he had to do. Don't go scorch Earth. A lot of other actors had it done to them-Usher and one of Quincy Jones's daughters in the Faculty say hi.

How he behaved probably still cost him work. Because getting cut out of stuff is going to happen to EVERYONE. You can't keep throw a fit every time it happens.

As for the studio-if this movie was mainly a stealth Cyborg movie and that was the reason for the negative rough cut reaction-a BIGGER can of worms have just opened.

It LOOKS bad at whose footage got cut. Especially when the movie says HE should have been there more.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post

I'm the type that holds grudges and I remember ****. If I've gone as far as to lob a FK YOU! at someone, like I've done to Zack Snyder, then I mean it. I haven't ever sat through the Ultimate version of Dawn of Justice for that reason. The OG was the corniest yet made to look the most serious cape movie I've ever seen. So I still don't understand how a mfka gets a DO-OVER in a movie like this... I put this one on the Pandemic.

And after ALL that said, I'm gonna give it a watch. Mostly likely in increments. I haven't specifically watched any of these CGI cartoons they've been passing as trailers, I don't even know how different this one is going to be. Is that Ukrainian family in the Snyder cut? Is the purple vines gonna be in this cut?

Truthfully and this is no cap, maybe there will be more screen time for Joe Morgan and Fisher. Hopefully we see the Mom too but I doubt it.
    Well there is the pandemic, the demand from the fans and some of the cast and crew. I honestly didn't even think it was real. Apparently Martian Manhunter's in it. I know it'll be long, but I listen to a lot of prog rock, I'll be fine.