Page 328 of 357 FirstFirst ... 228278318324325326327328329330331332338 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 5350
    Ultimate Member

Have we ever actually seen T'Challa and M'Baku interact as friends? I know he was introducd as a buddy, but that was probably 10 minutes before his sudden betrayal back in the 60s

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Have we ever actually seen T'Challa and M'Baku interact as friends? I know he was introducd as a buddy, but that was probably 10 minutes before his sudden betrayal back in the 60s
    Just the introduction and then M'baku being invited to the wedding.

Plenty of time to flesh that out. Give us that M'baku 5 issue mini series ASAP please
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Im so happy BP had a stellar cast of A list acting talent.

Whoo boy lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

The recent Black Panther YA novel had them as childhood friends.

I don't think we should let Killmonger do interviews anymore

The J-man

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I don't think we should let Killmonger do interviews anymore

I truly despise this woman.

It really is a shame this aspect of their relationship isn't utilized more. We got the whole wedding thing, which was fun... but I do think there's the potential here for more of an Xavier/Magneto sort of thing if they flesh out their friendship and past a bit more.

I'm finally gonna watch Miles Morales: The (ensemble) Movie today! I'm so excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    People can stop comparing Aquaman to BP they are each their own thing.
    Jason Momoa was like the d-list version of Ryan Reynolds: media/fan friendly good looking guys (pause) with a clear niche (macho-bro/funny dude) yet fabricated star-power bc they couldn't open up a movie for **** as the lead. But then... they became superheroes

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Yeah, I used to wake up my younger brother (who slept in more than me) so we wouldn't miss Yugioh or Pokemon saturday mornings lol. Aint no way I was gonna miss Pegasus vs Yugi Part 4 or some ****. Take a whole month to finish that duel!

My moms used to record power rangers for us because we weren't home in time to catch every episode because of sports.

I have a 3 and 6 year old and I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooooooo many Paw Patrol and PJ Mask toys in my house and under the Xmas tree because of cartoons.

We also have too many super hero toys but that is a distant 4th on the list (behind hot wheel cars) just because of the lack of Marvel super hero cartoons on Netflix. The oldest likes the Marvel lego mini movies but that is just about it.

Hopefully Disney Play will rectify that situation lol. We don't have cable (I have to buy the amazon shows to watch BP) and even when we go out of town and there is cable they can't stand all the commercials because they grew up without it.
    Hell yea, you miss one episode and you were screwed until the end of the season/reruns. I used to be that way for the Spidey TAS bc for a while it aired early morning on Saturdays, while X-Men was late morning. They also had that serious-toned Sonic cartoon (he's the fastest thing allliiiive) on like ABC or something, early morning; that was a must for me.

Lmao The last season of the spidey cartoon had moved to the weekday afternoon slot and i was doing sports after school as well, so i'd have my sister give me a detailed summary of everything that happened every day an episode aired. This eventually evolved into her recording all the "new" DBZ/Namek episodes on toonami for me, to watch after I came back from sports/extracurricular ish. Those were the days.

I can't really gauge how things are now, but i know that teen titans go has been pretty popular, and adventure time (one of those shows i've never watched but always heard of) was pretty popular.. so clearly all these baby humans are still watching shows to an extent, even if the method of delivery is different. Fair or not, it's up to Mr. Thorne to restore the feeling from the superhero standpoint. Teen titans go ain't it chief

Yo... Miles: The Movie was crack rocks! Fucking fun-awesome and exactly what Miles needed.

Even tho Finn failed us in 2017, oh boy did T'Challa and Miles more than compensate in 2018

Just need Miles and TChalla to say a word to each other in the comics, perferably a string of words to form a sentence, or sentences -plural- to mimic dialogue.

I know I know, I have to have patience and it's only been like 8 years since Miles has been in existence. It takes time for two of the most popular black male characters in modern times in a shared universe to interact. Let's give it another 8 years before we start acting suspicious, cool?

Until then, welcome Miles!

I have to say that as much as we talk about the action and badass BP in A: BP's Quest, the characterization of T'Challa has been fantastic.

I mean, there were quite a few powerful scenes with BP that didn't involve a lot of action.

Makes it all that much better.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    The recent Black Panther YA novel had them as childhood friends.
    Yeah I remember that and thought it would be a good thing to import into the main title. M'Baku could be a distant supporting cast for T'Challa and add context the spiritual conflict that's brewing in Wakanda. It's a little strange that with the Wakandan pantheon in disarray like this, the Jabari don't seem to have something to say or at least their own perspective on how things are unfolding.

Granted, they are without a leader since the MA killed Mandla, but there's still a role for the Jabari to play if Coates wants to go that route.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I have to say that as much as we talk about the action and badass BP in A: BP's Quest, the characterization of T'Challa has been fantastic.

I mean, there were quite a few powerful scenes with BP that didn't involve a lot of action.

Everything about T'challa Quest as been on point.

composite animated T'challa might be my favorite tchalla ever

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Yo... Miles: The Movie was crack rocks! Fucking fun-awesome and exactly what Miles needed.

Even tho Finn failed us in 2017, oh boy did T'Challa and Miles more than compensate in 2018

Just need Miles and TChalla to say a word to each other in the comics, perferably a string of words to form a sentence, or sentences -plural- to mimic dialogue.

I know I know, I have to have patience and it's only been like 8 years since Miles has been in existence. It takes time for two of the most popular black male characters in modern times in a shared universe to interact. Let's give it another 8 years before we start acting suspicious, cool?

Until then, welcome Miles!

Maybe Miles hasn't realized 616 black panther is actually cool as **** instead of lame ass ultimate Panther

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

Everything about T'challa Quest as been on point.

composite animated T'challa might be my favorite tchalla ever
    I agree with both these statements. Animated TChalla looking at TChadwick like "oh so you think your facial hair fly ****, huh? Hah! Wait til you see this edge up!"

Whichever proves superior, my baby face whiskers ass simply lives vicariously through their sideburn/beard game.

Maybe Miles hasn't realized 616 black panther is actually cool as **** instead of lame ass ultimate Panther
    Hey hey, that BP was a special population handicap character like Cyborg! Those characters aren't lame!!!

(Looks around for skyvolt)

(Runs off)