Page 156 of 357 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 5350

y'all needed to splurge for some good theaters. Those sets were great in my theaters
    The J-man

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    I can see what's happening, and they don't have a clue. They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line, our duo's up to three. The sweet caress of twilight, there's magic everywhere, and with all this romantic atmosphere... this book still gonna crash and burn in 6 issues :/
    Well if it does at least the trade might sell well if Amazon is to be believed.

The trade does not come out in April yet it's pre order numbers KILL Fantastic Four, Coats Captain America, Thor & Coates Panther trade numbers. And by a WIDE margin in every cases. See if that holds up after issue one is out.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Well if it does at least the trade might sell well if Amazon is to be believed.

The trade does not come out in April yet it's pre order numbers KILL Fantastic Four, Coats Captain America, Thor & Coates Panther trade numbers. And by a WIDE margin in every cases. See if that holds up after issue one is out.
    Them issue #1 sales numbers gon be LIT!

Shuri = GOAT Disney Princess

Them issue #5 numbers tho...

That art tho :/

Get her on that scholastics tip and she'll be rich forever like Lunella perhaps

Ezyo, what'd I tell you and MoS about the art a month ago? lol

Now everyone else is seeing it hahaha, they catching up hahahaha

still goat disney princess :/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

yes so now we know why tchalla went into space. issue 1 I guess will explore this. and then issue 2 shuri will work with Ororo to try and figure out exactly what happened to their respective loves.

should be good the only annoying thing is the interior. I hope the art gets better.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes so now we know why tchalla went into space. issue 1 I guess will explore this. and then issue 2 shuri will work with Ororo to try and figure out exactly what happened to their respective loves.

should be good the only annoying thing is the interior. I hope the art gets better.
    It won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    It won't.
    lolol oh no why do you say that?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Oh lord, Hurricane Michael came through like Killmonger and wrecked my shit, but I got back on the HSH and its all better now

1. Yay Coogler! GOAT superhero director. GOAT superhero movie

2. CGI looked a billion times better on Blu Ray

3. Nolan Batman choreography is trash. Rose tinted glasses are strong for those three movies and I really like Batman Begins.

4. Redjack's potential comic BP story sounds like the type of epic big time storytelling BP needs in the comics instead of this bottom tier revolution bullshit.

5. Hurricane Killmonger ruined my BP cartoon date with the kiddos. I actually got them excited and ready to go and then, BAM, kicked down a waterfall. Now they just wanna watch spider-man again damnit!

6. Oh hey look. Coates using a side book to explain shit again. Typical.

7. Everytime I see a page of that Shuri book, imma just re-use this same gif

This book might be a step above World of Wakanda at best... might even be worse because that art is so...

and that major retconnning and rushing of relationships...

Garbage tier book. Shuri deserves better. Who's gonna write the M'baku book next?

8. Oh god, why was she who should not be named brought back up?

9. lol at yall getting this excited about Aquaman. It ain't gonna touch BP, no matter how much the haters want it too. Aquaman is there last hope before they get in an uncomfortable position of either cheering for Captain Marvel to do a billy or excepting BP as the king. Imma still go see Aquaman but just wait for people to see all thsoe sea creatures and put them in gif form and cringe.

or just wait til they realize how bad they nerfed Mera...

10. IW rumor trailer in regards to wakanda makes sense. It will all be time travel erased though but cool alternative future . Shuri ain't ready for that smoke. lol

11. I want mephisto. likely get Achebe/Tetu/Zenzi hybrid or Namor though
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 10-12-2018 at 04:51 PM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Oh lord, Hurricane Michael came through like Killmonger and wrecked my shit, but I got back on the HSH and its all better now

1. Yay Coogler! GOAT superhero director. GOAT superhero movie

2. CGI looked a billion times better on Blu Ray

3. Nolan Batman choreography is trash. Rose tinted glasses are strong for those three movies and I really like Batman Begins.

4. Redjack's potential comic BP story sounds like the type of epic big time storytelling BP needs in the comics instead of this bottom tier revolution bullshit.

5. Hurricane Killmonger ruined my BP cartoon date with the kiddos. I actually got them excited and ready to go and then, BAM, kicked down a waterfall. Now they just wanna watch spider-man again damnit!

6. Oh hey look. Coates using a side book to explain shit again. Typical.

7. Everytime I see a page of that Shuri book, imma just re-use this same gif

This book might be a step above World of Wakanda at best... might even be worse because that art is so...

and that major retconnning and rushing of relationships...

Garbage tier book. Shuri deserves better. Who's gonna write the M'baku book next?

8. Oh god, why was she who should not be named brought back up?

9. lol at yall getting this excited about Aquaman. It ain't gonna touch BP, no matter how much the haters want it too. Aquaman is there last hope before they get in an uncomfortable position of either cheering for Captain Marvel to do a billy or excepting BP as the king. Imma still go see Aquaman but just wait for people to see all thsoe sea creatures and put them in gif form and cringe.

or just wait til they realize how bad they nerfed Mera...

10. IW rumor trailer in regards to wakanda makes sense. It will all be time travel erased though but cool alternative future . Shuri ain't ready for that smoke. lol

11. I want mephisto. likely get Achebe/Tetu/Zenzi hybrid or Namor though
    I hope all is well with you after the hurricane. glad to hear ur good.

MoS were you in Florida or Southern Georgia?
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    MoS were you in Florida or Southern Georgia?
    Both? lol

I'm in Florida but if I drive about 30 minutes I am in Georgia.

I'm originally from indiana but been in florida like 8 years now... this was the wildest shit i've ever seen

I watched 5 trees go down. Spent 24 hours tightening my butt with every gust while listening for the tell tale "crack" as the trees ripped from the ground and prayed to bast it wasn't over my house.

of the 7 houses I call my "neighbors," all 7 of them had trees crash into their yards. only our yard didn' thave a tree ripped out of the ground.

Prolly cuz I pray to Bast right? lololol

Bast > Jesus

I'll see myself out

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Both? lol

I'm in Florida but if I drive about 30 minutes I am in Georgia.

I'm originally from indiana but been in florida like 8 years now... this was the wildest shit i've ever seen

I watched 5 trees go down. Spent 24 hours tightening my butt with every gust while listening for the tell tale "crack" as the trees ripped from the ground and prayed to bast it wasn't over my house.

of the 7 houses I call my "neighbors," all 7 of them had trees crash into their yards. only our yard didn' thave a tree ripped out of the ground.

Prolly cuz I pray to Bast right? lololol

Bast > Jesus

I'll see myself out
    I'm in GA. We got lucky. FL panhandle is devastated.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goku200 View Post
    People always forget Feige trashed Black Panther CGI because he put all the money into IW. Ryan saved the film because he is a great director and writer.
    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Money wasn't the problem. It had a 200 mill plus budget, so it was one of the more expensive solo movies. Plenty of marvel movies with smaller budgets didn't have the same cgi issues.

I'm guess maybe it was just rushed, because the money was there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    How cool would it have been to see Killmonger's suit with an Infinity War budget? Or even some of those herbal-supplemented Rhynos

BP's rendered suit looked fantastic, especially when he was leading the charge.

That Marvel botched the cgi/rendering so bad and the movie was still great, is a testament to Coogler's talent and Boseman's acting chops. The fight scenes wouldn't have been as big a sticking point if the cgi was better. Look at Thanos vs Spiderman/Ironman, compared to BP vs KM in the mines. I don't figure BP 2 will have the same problems. They should put their best foot forward next time around. But we gon see
    The real villain was letting the guy who did Justice League do Black Panther.

He basically seems to admit he was making $hit up as he went along and removed some of Coogler's practical shots.

Can clearly see whats going on unlike in the theater, but still the CGI layed over could have been even better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up9grqky7bw

Marvel saved their best for Infinity War.
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 10-13-2018 at 07:30 AM.

Glad you made it out okay.

I was down in Albany and Columbus for work. Luckily I made it back to Atlanta and didn't really get much of anything but some wind.

Florida got absolutely crushed.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    The real villain was letting the guy who did Justice League do Black Panther.

He basically seems to admit he was making $hit up as he went along and removed some of Coogler's practical shots.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-E5wDgptQA

Can clearly see whats going on unlike in the theater, but still the CGI layed over could have been even better.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up9grqky7bw

Marvel saved their best for Infinity War.
    IW was probably their prettiest high CGI movie theyve done. Although ragnorak looked damn good as well.

Other than spider-man's weird looking suit and Banners floating head in the Hulkbuster... IW looked rather flawless.

Marvel seems to have issues at times with spandex suits. Spider-Man: Homecoming had the exact same issues BP had at times (honestly, it was worse IMO. yet you rarely heard too many complaints about it... unsurprising lol. And SM didn't have any lengthy h2h fightings like BP. just looked weird for no real reason).

but, like i said, at least the blu ray 100% fixed the nigeria scene and upgraded the mine fight big time