Page 272 of 357 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282322 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 5350

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I prefer to binge but im afraid it wont show up in the "ratings" if i wait to watch it.
    I have to binge because I can't watch TV without any kind of regularity(thank you job! ).

That's why I have lot's of blu-rays. Pop and watch when ready.

Curious thought here: What BP characters would be good for a Netflix/Disney show? We know they won't do BP so who's viable?

Kasper Kole?
    Young T'Chaka?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I have to binge because I can't watch TV without any kind of regularity(thank you job! ).

Curious thought here: What BP characters would be good for a Netflix/Disney show? We know they won't do BP so who's viable?

Kasper Kole?
    Young T'Chaka?
    I doubt they do Kasper Kole. Highly doubt they do it. That'd be in name only.

Dora's or War Dog's. I doubt they do anything with Shuri they'd want to keep her for the films, but you never know if budget isn't a problem and they can do the cool vibranium effects.

Everett K. Ross would be easy to do, but wouldn't garner the same love as an actual Wakanda cast would in fact Disney would probably get some backlash if it was just Ross
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post

Dora's or War Dog's. I doubt they do anything with Shuri they'd want to keep her for the films, but you never know if budget isn't a problem and they can do the cool vibranium effects.

Everett K. Ross would be easy to do, but wouldn't garner the same love as an actual Wakanda cast would in fact Disney would probably get some backlash if it was just Ross
    No to Ross. Wouldn't watch it.

I think a young T'Chaka show could do well in a Rise of the Black Panther sort of way.

No to Ross. Wouldn't watch it.

I think a young T'Chaka show could do well in a Rise of the Black Panther sort of way.
    I'm a little wary of that. They'd have to commit a big budget to a tv show, even if you only showcased Wakanda a minimal amount and limited the Vibranium
    The J-man

I'm a little wary of that. They'd have to commit a big budget to a tv show, even if you only showcased Wakanda a minimal amount and limited the Vibranium
    If it's on the Disney streaming service, they might commit to a pretty good budget. They could do it with a Wakanda on the verge of a tech breakthrough, that way the don't have to do a whole lot.
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 11-23-2018 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, you're probably right. More important to fill in the gaps than it is to give him a Rocky Balboa underdog story. And it probably protects Bullseye a little if he's beaten by an enhanced Killmonger.
    It's bullseye... I am pretty sure he can get a stomping without needing to protect him.. hell that's the issue when it comes to poc Characters getting the same treatment as others, those other characters need "protection" which in turn means the poc Characters get the shaft

Kasper Kole?
    Young T'Chaka?
    Get that big budget and I think honestly they would likely throw out a wardog series. Why? Because the wardogs take missions outside of Wakanda so they don't have to be using sinking so much for creating Wakanda. They could take place in the states and such, maybe go to other countries occasionally. I wouldn't be surprised if they did a young Zuri series taking place after njobu gets the claws to the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    It's bullseye... I am pretty sure he can get a stomping without needing to protect him.. hell that's the issue when it comes to poc Characters getting the same treatment as others, those other characters need "protection" which in turn means the poc Characters get the shaft
    Yesh, he can get beaten of they wanted to really put Erik over. I'm just saying if its a meta Killmonger instead, it shields him. Not saying they can't do it, but it has that effect of lessening the defeat. Its fine either way though.

I think the logical spin off would take place in Oakland. The end of BP set that up. So I would guess a little bit of Shuri, but they would focus on whoever staffs the place.

Probably a good way to introduce versions of Kasper, the Midnight Angels, or Queen Divine Justice. Sonething morr street level to save on budget.

rumble wise, Bullseye is a freaking beast actually. if KM gets a win over him unenhanced, it is definitely a good win

Kasper Kole?
    Young T'Chaka?
    War Dogs makes the most sense. You can show off smaller (aka less cgi expensive) tech stuff, you wouldn't need Wakanda (save money), and you don't have to use the movie cast for it. And spy stuff is always fun. AoS was garbage to start and yet its still going on... 6? seasons because spy stuff is just entertaining.

You can have it start off as standard spy stuff that morphs into one of the war dogs believed in Killmonger's ideology and turns traitor/goes rogue and has to be put down.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Wasn't it said that he used the radiation from the Resurrection Altar?
    I think its been implied but not shown. Maybe Matt knows if it was stated more clearly in Jungle Action
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

People here just want to be accepted by others who hate them. It will never change the truth, the truth just is.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    rumble wise, Bullseye is a freaking beast actually. if KM gets a win over him unenhanced, it is definitely a good win
    Good, all the more reason to show him for it. This doesn't need to be another voodoo scenario when he became sorcerer supreme.

You want Erik to be taken seriously? Let him show you don't sleep on him, there is a reason he is called Kilmonger. Bulleye, widow, kingpin should all fear and respect him. Let the brother shine and get that baller status, or marvel can play it"safe" and protect those Characters and give him the shaft... Nothing new

Mighty Member

Kasper Kole?
    Young T'Chaka?
    Bashenga. GOT style. Then we would have afro futurism AND afro fantasy.
    Last edited by MouserGrey; 11-24-2018 at 08:16 AM.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Good, all the more reason to show him for it. This doesn't need to be another voodoo scenario when he became sorcerer supreme.

You want Erik to be taken seriously? Let him show you don't sleep on him, there is a reason he is called Kilmonger. Bulleye, widow, kingpin should all fear and respect him. Let the brother shine and get that baller status, or marvel can play it"safe" and protect those Characters and give him the shaft... Nothing new
    I very much doubt Natasha, Fisk or Bullseye will fear him by the end of this ... but certainly a good showing where he earns their respect is an ideal out come here. And I'm sure he'll look good in the end.

I'm hoping here we really see why kilmonger is so dangerous. Dude goes toe to toe with Tchalla and didnt flinch, Tchalla ain't worried about the bulls eyes and Black widows of the MU. Hudlin showed he didnt have time for black widow and had his Dora's whoop that ass. Erik should be in the same mind set. I hope at least homie does Erik right
    Bottom line, if Erik struggles or gets handled in his own mini then it completely undermines and ruins any chance of him being taken as a more serious baddie. This is a chance for him to ascend to a higher level of popularity in the mu.
    Yup. T'Challa shouldn't "struggle" against ____ in h2h for the sake of 'everyone struggles for storytelling purposes'. What idiot even thinks that? Raise the level of competition for the protagonist instead of lowering his ability and competency! <-- we need more people who think like that. Erik don't need enhancements to take on Black Widow or Bullseye. This is about ascending Erik, so the writer better not be using it to give Daredevil's supporting cast hand jobs. pause