Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

One big-ass baseball game.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

In the future, most of humanity become mutants because evolution couldn't be stopped. However fighting still goes on because evil still exists and mutants are the only force left to save Earth from it.

Franklin Richards, Nathaniel Summers, Mayday Parker and Danielle Cage meet up in a bar to complain about the struggle. Then they get a call from President Pryde that Anniluhus, the Living Death That Walks is attack Earth with Ego the Living Planet and the four X-Men leave the bar and fly off to adventure.

#PayMeMarvel

A twelve year-old Jubes wakes up in her bed in her parent's house in LA, and it was all just a dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

I just want to see them happy. Maybe they decide the X-Men is no longer relevant for whatever reason and they all get to retire and do their own thing. And no permanent deaths

Retirement and living their own lives for most. New Mutants/Gen X/Young X-Men in powerful positions around the MU. A younger crop of mutants taking on the X-Men fight in a far more peaceful world.

The one true ending to the X-men franchise would be for them to finally make Xavier's dream a lasting reality. Since that is never happening, the franchise will never really end.

Days of Future Past level dystopia happens. All mutants are exterminated. But nature responds and moving forward all human children are born mutants, and the Xmen are eventually remembered as true heroes by all with monuments across the world.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    No x-men or mutants will be in it. It will be a news broadcast going over how humans gained the upper hand in the fight against mutants and killed them all. The X-men failed, humans won. Insert scenes like the x-men losing a big battle, Xavier being hanged, the last mutants being gassed to death while people cheer, etc. Get George R. R. martin to get off his fat ass and write it.
    Yesss please, we need this.

BANNED

I have no idea why a lot of y’all have these depressing ass endings but I think for mutants what will happen is that mutants are the dominant race on the planet and the X-men evolve to be some sort of international organization like the UN and dealing with global mutant encounters and problems. They’ll be several schools for mutants not just the Xavier Institute and a majority of the X-men that are usually the main stars like Storm, Iceman, Jean and Nightcrawler are dead due to old age but the students and the New X-men (Hellion, X-23, Quentin Quire, Oya, you get what I’m saying) have all grown up and either become politicians, ambassadors or are still members of the X-men kinda like that one alternate reality in Wolverine and the X-men #29 and some elements of the Battle of the Atom future

Comics & Music Enthusiast NerdyDJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by angrt1 View Post
    I have no idea why a lot of y’all have these depressing ass endings but I think for mutants what will happen is that mutants are the dominant race on the planet and the X-men evolve to be some sort of international organization like the UN and dealing with global mutant encounters and problems. They’ll be several schools for mutants not just the Xavier Institute and a majority of the X-men that are usually the main stars like Storm, Iceman, Jean and Nightcrawler are dead due to old age but the students and the New X-men (Hellion, X-23, Quentin Quire, Oya, you get what I’m saying) have all grown up and either become politicians, ambassadors or are still members of the X-men kinda like that one alternate reality in Wolverine and the X-men #29 and some elements of the Battle of the Atom future
    I was thinking the same thing, like **** comics are supposed to be fun! I like the idea of mutants being the dominant race.

Quote Originally Posted by angrt1 View Post
    I can answer that, but it's not a pretty answer.

The reason is that the current generation and the generation succeeding it are more cynical than at any other time. Hard not to be. The economy is in complete control of a very few rich people. Schools are underfunded except in areas of privilege. Prisons contain more people than ever, and create a cycle of felons unable to find work or housing outside of jail, so they turn to crime to survive. College tuition and housing are 7000% more expensive than they were 50 years ago, while wages have grown by just 434% over the same period, not even keeping up with inflation. Human rights are being forced backwards by a vocal contingent empowered by vile and hateful individuals. Sexual assault rates are up in the United States, while reported cases are down because women are afraid to come forward or be branded as a slut. All the while the entire voting system is entirely controlled by corporate interests, making voting little more than pissing into the wind. News media on both sides of the aisle teach people to hate the other side while the corporations write legislation to keep wealth in the hands of the very few.

So yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by NerdyDJ View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, like **** comics are supposed to be fun! I like the idea of mutants being the dominant race.
    Erm by dominant do you mean outnumber non mutants, or just in control of everything due to their powers and connections?

This response can be seen as really depressing too depending which lens you view it through.

Personally, while I think mutants being the majority species (whatever the correct word is) on earth would be cool I guess, it would take away from the accomplishment versus if they were to achieve xavier’s Dream had they done it while they were the minority. After all, a minority group making it happen, vs it happening simply because they outnumber non mutants, doesn’t sound as climactic to me from a storytelling perspective.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

By the way I also wanted to say I appreciate the thread question. It really is interesting to try and envision an ending for the X-men. Because clearly we all enjoy it and want t to continue.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Let me take a stab at this

-The mutant registration act is put in place 2020
    -The sentinel program is put into action in 2021 when mutants begin to push back against the registration act
    -In 2022 Master Mold becomes self aware decides only way to control mutants is to destroy all of humanity
    -In 2023 Judgment day John Conn....Opps I mean The original X-men put up a last valiant stand against Sentinels and are killed. Magneto takes up leadership of the X-men
    -2024 Magneto and his X-men expose the plot of machines to kill humanity ,Lead the wars against the robots
    -2026 X-men and Avengers lead humanity in Victory over the robots
    -2027 The world is now at peace and the world finally appreciates mutants. Large statues are build for the 0-5 X-men finally Xavier dream is reality..Sike X-men kill the Avengers, because Avengers let this dumb stuff happen in the first place
    -2028 The X-men kill all the Inhumans that Vox didn't Kill,What y'all thought Mutants forgot about that Mist stuff
    -2029 The X-men all humans left on earth because once is accident, twice ain't, Humans ain't going to get a third chance

2030 The earth is peaceful planet filled mutants. The Dream was lie ,Homo sapiens always had make way for Homo Superior.Apocalypse was right, Magneto was right..The End

spoilers:
    2031 Galactus eats Earth
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 08-07-2018 at 11:44 PM. Reason: This is a happy ending right?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Let me take a stab at this

-The mutant registration act is put in place 2020
    -The sentinel program is put into action in 2021 when mutants begin to push back against the registration act
    -In 2022 Master Mold becomes self aware decides only way to control mutants is to destroy all of humanity
    -In 2023 Judgment day John Conn....Opps I mean The original X-men put up a last valiant stand against Sentinels and are killed. Magneto takes up leadership of the X-men
    -2024 Magneto and his X-men expose the plot of machines to kill humanity ,Lead the wars against the robots
    -2026 X-men and Avengers lead humanity in Victory over the robots
    -2027 The world is now at peace and the world finally appreciates mutants. Large statues are build for the 0-5 X-men finally Xavier dream is reality..Sike X-men kill the Avengers, because Avengers let this dumb stuff happen in the first place
    -2028 The X-men kill all the Inhumans that Vox didn't Kill,What y'all thought Mutants forgot about that Mist stuff
    -2029 The X-men all humans left on earth because once is accident, twice ain't, Humans ain't going to get a third chance

2030 The earth is peaceful planet filled mutants. The Dream was lie ,Homo sapiens always had make way for Homo Superior.Apocalypse was right, Magneto was right..The End

spoilers:
    2031 Galactus eats Earth
    end of spoilers

Lmaooo xD yooo this is genius. Marvel should hire you!