Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    This might be the very best way to get the Gambit brand onto screens. We're oversaturated with superheros right now --but what's great about Gambit is that he's no hero, but he's not an outright killer like your typical anti-hero. He's "enhanced" with powers, but he's just a lovable scoundrel.

A heist film screenplay, converted to a RPG game, would be fascinating to see on the small screen, and really build his equity as an X-related protagonist who's not necessarily a team player.
    Exactly. There could even be some bonus game where you can take on different jobs at different difficulties. Something like a cross between the challenges in the Arkham games and Payday's missions.
    Make Good Art

I always wanted a Suikoden style X-Men game. It could have followed the X-Men during the time of Utopia.

Do people remember Suikoden?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Something like a cross between the challenges in the Arkham games and Payday's missions.
    I feel like I should know more about those games before suggesting anything... I only play WoW on my laptop, SimCity Buildit on my phone, and Zelda 1 on my ancient console.

I feel like a Gambit game would be like an urban contemporary "Marvel Universe" version of Indiana Jones, where he gets into a variety of international jams and pickles, smuggling vibranium to Latveria, kidnapping a protoype Iron Man AI for the Mandarin, stealing a soul from Hel or Mephisto... all the while leaving Storm, Rogue, and Wolverine to clean up his messes. I want to play it tomorrow!

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post

I feel like a Gambit game would be like an urban contemporary "Marvel Universe" version of Indiana Jones, where he gets into a variety of international jams and pickles, smuggling vibranium to Latveria, kidnapping a protoype Iron Man AI for the Mandarin, stealing a soul from Hel or Mephisto... all the while leaving Storm, Rogue, and Wolverine to clean up his messes. I want to play it tomorrow!
    That is the perfect way to put it! Lean into the comic-book-iness of it all!
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    The struggle is real. XD Have you found a good Alliance?
    Nope, so I created one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

2D action platformer like back in the old days of the Sega Genesis and SNES. I think those would be faster to push out nad be tons of fun while other devs work on bigger AAA experiences

Anyone play Days of Future Past? It was good for what it was, but the only thing that sucked was that it was on mobile