Page 83 of 113 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1688
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    It's obvious that they couldn't give out any details, but they are a group of super likeable writers.
    Bendis seems also super likable...unfortunately, his X-Men run was still one of the worst I read in X-Men history. Please give me a quality book, I do not care if you are "likable"...after the mess the was X-Men Gold and X-Men Blue, I want a) all my money back or, b) finally some GOOD STORIES AGAIN!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    There should be one more page, CBR posted the one by Silva on #2 twice when it should be one from #3 by Cinar.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    my meter is at GOD DAMMIT I KEEP FORGETTING THAT OCTOBER COMES BEFORE NOVEMBER
    Yep, still got about 2 more months yet, before ish #1 drops.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    ... Maybe we'll get an X-Book co-starring mutant friendly sentinels made by Northrop Grumman.
    Think we've already gotten somethin' close enough to that.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I'm fine with Marvel or the writers not spoiling stuff beforehand to be honest... except they most likely will by the time NYCC happens, sadly.

I didn't expect to get any details about the story until much later. It's still cool to see some art and hear about which characters they wanted to put in the book. I know we've had a 'cast picture' but that didn't tell us which characters were going to be important to the story.

At least we know Extermination is going to have an impact on Uncanny, which we all suspected...but it's nice to have a confirmation.

BANNED

They seem to be getting better with not hyping things too far in advance, and instead waiting til closer to release dates, which is savvier IMO.

I just can't get excited about this book, I think I'll get the trade once it's over and save some money.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Jean, X-23, Bishop, and Northstar joining the Multiple Man fray. Looks really good!

I wonder if that's Jamie's farmhouse? Kinda looks like it could be.

Those are some beautiful arts

A few interesting theories about who might be on the “hit list”.

(My apologies if that’s already been posted elsewhere - I didn’t see it.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Well so I guess the Multiple Man mini will end in a cliffhanger just like NM: Dead Souls.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post

I just hope they don't touch any of the New X-Men. It's bad enough the only time Marvel seems to want to pull them away from their wallpaper status is because they're JUST recognizable enough to get a reaction out of the readers if they're maimed or tortured.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post

I feel like Beast is safe. Because yes, they could kill him off, but a large chunk of the readership would likely respond with "Well, he's had it coming for a while."

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    I'm fine with Marvel or the writers not spoiling stuff beforehand to be honest... except they most likely will by the time NYCC happens, sadly.
    They are being so tight lipped on the details that there’s got to be something they don’t want to spoil from Extermination. I’m hoping it involves Cable, even if it’s the new version, and a new X-Force team.

I think the art we have seen from Uncanny has been carefully selected to show the same characters and avoid spoiling a bigger line-up. I'm wondering if each issue is going to focus on a different group and we've only seen art from one issue?
    I'm hoping they'll only reveal one big thing at NYCC, like who the bad guy is going to be or what the plans are after the first 10 issues and just leave everything else as a surprise. I understand they need to hype the book but I feel like it will be more enjoyable if we don't know too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    They are being so tight lipped on the details that there’s got to be something they don’t want to spoil from Extermination. I’m hoping it involves Cable, even if it’s the new version, and a new X-Force team.
    I would love to see X-Force in Uncanny (or even better, a new X-Force ongoing), but I'm thinking they wanted to avoid talking about Extermination because they're not supposed to reveal any details about how the O5 go back in time.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Oh yeah, NYCC is next month. I wonder if Marvel will announce another book promoting the arms industry . Maybe we'll get an X-Book co-starring mutant friendly sentinels made by Northrop Grumman.
    Are you dissing Lockheed Martin here?
    Northrop Grumman hasn't done anything noteworthy since the B-2.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"