Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Colt Cape View Post
    It's not the future of Earth-616. Doesn't mean the people in it aren't real.
    That's the point I'm trying to get across, insted of going off on a revenge quest there are people in the wasteland that need his help. He should leave the xmen a memo to help them avoid some threats to back to the wasteland and help the people their.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Oh god this is over kill. I stopped getting old man logan when they treated him just like logan, especially when logan was said to come back. I care more fpr regular logan. He should have just died in #50. And a 12 issue mini? It could habe been #51-62. But of course they want it to sell and ao its a maxi series. Cause im sure thwy knew that people would drop OML since its ending so they make it an event lol.

Im not on board. My focus is on Return of Wolverine
    X-Men Forever

Spectacular Member

Jeez, you people just live for trashing of announcements. If you're invested in OML, then a story that closes his story out interesting. If you don't even like Wolverine, why comment. It's so weird. I've never enjoyed OML once he made it to the main continuity and everyone just accepted him like nothing. Then he's pretty much phased out and nobody bats an eye. Plus Brisson awful revival of Mariko. 25 year permanently death erased for a bad story.

I would be invested in this story if he makes it back home and either dies there trying to revive that world. So I'm cautiously optimistic.

Can't say I'm interested in this story for it's own sake, but at this point, I'd trust Brisson to deliver 12 issues about Mystero trying to mind-**** OML.

Astonishing Member

Sounds great to me.
    Old Man Logan against Mysterio, is a story that i surelly want to read,and conects to the original Old Man Logan storyline.

Kind of bummed it's not Lemire closing him out. IMO he's the one who did OML right, and his first 2 years were awesome. Once they switched writers/artists I got disinterested and always hoped Lemire would come back and finish what he started. The story is what I wanted to see, but not necessarily the lineup. Hopefully it's done well, because quite frankly I thought OML ended up being a lot of wasted potential once writers changed (as others mentioned he became just the same Logan with grey hair).

BANNED

People shouldn't buy trash like this. Old Man logan should be dead long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    People shouldn't buy trash like this. Old Man logan should be dead long time ago.
    Why shouldn't people buy something that they want?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by GrandEleven View Post
    Kind of bummed it's not Lemire closing him out. IMO he's the one who did OML right, and his first 2 years were awesome. Once they switched writers/artists I got disinterested and always hoped Lemire would come back and finish what he started. The story is what I wanted to see, but not necessarily the lineup. Hopefully it's done well, because quite frankly I thought OML ended up being a lot of wasted potential once writers changed (as others mentioned he became just the same Logan with grey hair).
    I agree. Though now I hope they give him Wolverine’s inevitable ongoing.

Which Mysterio is this again? I’ve lost track.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Don't know why people who're hating on OML care about this series. How will it affect ANY other Marvel book?
    DC, please give Jonah Hex a new solo.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Sounds great to me.
    Old Man Logan against Mysterio, is a story that i surelly want to read,and conects to the original Old Man Logan storyline.
    Thats always been the major problem with that millar story

Can someone show me where mysterios illusions affect smell? Cuz logan can easily identify his teammates by smell, no?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Colt Cape View Post
    Don't know why people who're hating on OML care about this series. How will it affect ANY other Marvel book?
    I don't think it's necessarily about affecting other Marvel books. But a 12-issue series for this?

That's all it is.

That said, brissons run has been boring, and i cant commit to 12 more issues

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I don't think it's necessarily about affecting other Marvel books. But a 12-issue series for this?

That's all it is.
    Ah wouldn't say go thet far. Ah honestly think thet the Old Man Logan universe is interesting enough ta be fleshed out in a 12-issue Maxi. Just look at Old Man Hawkeye.
    DC, please give Jonah Hex a new solo.