Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-30-2018 at 09:28 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Lol ummmm...lightning didn’t work in the last issue IIRC. Sooo The best Gugg’s could do is...have Storm keep hitting him with lightning like its the only thing she could do...??? Or better yet let’s fly up and punch a GOD lol.

So glad I don’t buy this sh#%.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Can we skip to the part where kitty saved her please. This song has been played from issue 1.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Lol ummmm...lightning didn’t work in the last issue IIRC. Sooo The best Gugg’s could do is...have Storm keep hitting him with lightning like its the only thing she could do...??? Or better yet let’s fly up and punch a GOD lol.

So glad I don’t buy this sh#%.
    lololll right? I dont know if I told you but guggs told me he finds it hard showing her use anything outside of lightning and wind.... so I'm not surprised at this at all.

it's quite tragic

Every time I think Gold hit the bottom, they somehow find a shovel and keep going.

This is embarrassing for every Storm fan on the planet. You have my sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Every time I think Gold hit the bottom, they somehow find a shovel and keep going.

This is embarrassing for every Storm fan on the planet. You have my sympathy.
    thank you beloved for your sincerest sympathy. this tragedy is almost over and we fans dont acknowledge or read this so we are good.

BANNED

If only OML were here to tell Storm how to use her powers.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    thank you beloved for your sincerest sympathy. this tragedy is almost over and we fans dont acknowledge or read this so we are good.
    My deepest sympathies as a fellow Marvel fan who's favorite characters have been ruined. But at least Storm will be safe from Guggenslime soon, and she can be restored by someone better.

Meanwhile, Weapon X is still going. There's no end is in sight. And I currently have 3 favorites that are now stuck over there. lol Two of them showing up in 1 chapter, and possibly around for the rest of the current arc.

I know the feelings of happiness when a nightmares is about to end.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-30-2018 at 10:50 PM.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    lol! He needs to tell her again how to use her own powers smh

Wow, I never noticed that storm was totally a push over without a hammer! Gug’s really has this uncanny ability to get to the nitty gritty of what makes a character tick, huh?

This is awful. Can’t wait to see how the all goddess Kitty Pryde saves storm. By that I mean I will skim it at the store and roll my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    My deepest sympathies as a fellow Marvel fan who's favorite characters have been ruined. But at least Storm will be safe from Guggenslime soon, and she can be restored by someone better.

Meanwhile, Weapon X is still going. There's no end is in sight. And I currently have 3 favorites that are now stuck over there. lol Two of them showing up in 1 chapter, and possibly around for the rest of the current arc.

I know the feelings of happiness when a nightmares is about to end.
    and my sympathies to you too. I didnt realize weapon x was trash as well. are the characterizations unrecognizable there too? is that book soon ending as well? sounds like a celebration is in order.

BANNED

And here I was thinking I had this dandy reading comprehension and superb memory. I could have sworn I read somewhere that Storm had the power of a "goddess" with her mutant abilities alone!!!

Oh, wait: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/XgA7944Ki0...MJwSg8lU=s1600

I guess she does.

Hasn't she been able to hurt "god-level" characters with her lightning in the past?

Oh, that's right! She blew up Stardust with her lightning, a more powerful character than Thor.
    https://2.bp.blogspot.com/Sz1uHALLWV...b-KDRpOh=s1600

Also, to remove any PIS argument, in the same issue where Storm blew up Stardust, Human Torch, who had Silver Surfer's power added to his own, lacked the power to match what Storm did with her lightning bolt.
    https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OxW5lqEWM...Saj9kU_I=s1600

So, yep, Storm is just that powerful.

Then let's not start about Storm beating the Trion...

Now, add to all of this the upgrades Coates gave her when he wrote Storm beating Adversary.
    Last edited by rutog98; 08-30-2018 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    And here I was thinking I had this dandy reading comprehension and superb memory. I could have sworn I read somewhere that Storm had the power of a "goddess" with her mutant abilities alone!!!

Oh, wait: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/XgA7944Ki0...MJwSg8lU=s1600

I guess she does.

Hasn't she been able to hurt "god-level" characters with her lightning in the past?

Oh, that's right! She blew up Stardust with her lightning, a more powerful character than Thor. Also, to remove any PIS argument, in the same issue where Storm blew up Stardust, Human Torch, who had Silver Surfer's power added to his own, lacked the power to match what Storm did with her lightning bolt. So, yep, Storm is just that powerful.

Then let's not start about Storm beating the Trion...

Now, add to all of this the upgrades Coates gave her when he wrote Storm beating Adversary.
    thnks rut for the history lesson. it's unfortunate the writer has done nothing but try and do anything and everything to undo the stories told that have defined her greatness. it's fine though as his gold book will end and will be forgotten only to be remembered for its atrocious writing.

At this point Gold is exactly like a root canal with no anaesthetic. You can’t tell what’s happening, but you know it’s painful and you just want it to end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.