Page 66 of 99 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Action Figures

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Yeah it's pretty good. I don't know the original comics it's from. But the box art is pretty good too.
    I just picked this up on Friday. Looks even better in person. It's way better than the Yelena Belova Black Widow that came out with the Puff Adder wave. The body on that id terrible. The legs are so wobbly and bend so bad.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I just picked this up on Friday. Looks even better in person. It's way better than the Yelena Belova Black Widow that came out with the Puff Adder wave. The body on that id terrible. The legs are so wobbly and bend so bad.
    Yeah those skinnier legs def warp easily.

Extraordinary Member

I don't always buy transformers but when I do it's the really cool ones. (Dos Equis voice) haha. This lil guy is awesome.

I got these two today and decided to upload them. Franklin and Valeria with a alien head who I'm not sure who that is. Whoever the alien head is, it'll accompany the terrible twosome as they engage in underage alien gambling to get some spinning wheels! Sideways of course.

20230812_135604.jpg

New pick-ups.

Got this for $40 complete. He-man has a place to go now.

[IMG][/IMG]

He-man figures are new. They were loose. These masterverse? Originals or classics?

[IMG][/IMG]

Hot wheels teela is new.

[IMG][/IMG]

Extraordinary Member

Fixed it for ya. You can rotate these in any menu. Nice pic!

Extraordinary Member

So all of a sudden my local Walmart is stocked! That Batman is def gonna go ggod with my Masterverse. Can't lie
    I like his proprtions a lil better especially the chest area. He reminds me of that dude from Fire and Ice. Cap was on sale for 12.50. Really surprised to see deluxe Moss-Man.

Got that attitude era Rocky. Typhoon was there shockingly too. Of course deluxe Mr. T was gone already. But scored 2 from a hard to find wave. Score!
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 08-14-2023 at 06:26 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah these guys could def be brand mates. Didn't expect Grizzlor to be so photogenic
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 08-14-2023 at 07:41 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    I got these two today and decided to upload them. Franklin and Valeria with a alien head who I'm not sure who that is. Whoever the alien head is, it'll accompany the terrible twosome as they engage in underage alien gambling to get some spinning wheels! Sideways of course.

20230812_135604.jpg
    The "alien head" is actually Turg, a moloid member of the Future Foundation.

Nice figures!

Astonishing Member

Can't beat that head sculpt.
    Indeed! I wish they had gone with 70s bikini-clad MD, but the head sculpt really captures her know-it-all attitude.

I thought it was great to have a character such as Moondragon -- and Jim Shooter did his best to try and ruin her with his ludicrous story of taking over a planet. Too bad he was EIC at that time -- otherwise I would have loved to see him fired -- same way he fired guys like Steve Englehart and Steve Gerber in the 70s. But I digress...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Indeed! I wish they had gone with 70s bikini-clad MD, but the head sculpt really captures her know-it-all attitude.

I thought it was great to have a character such as Moondragon -- and Jim Shooter did his best to try and ruin her with his ludicrous story of taking over a planet. Too bad he was EIC at that time -- otherwise I would have loved to see him fired -- same way he fired guys like Steve Englehart and Steve Gerber in the 70s. But I digress...
    Haha Yeah Shooter rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. I think Byrne got some payback on him with New Universe. i'm not sure what story it was. He took a shot at Shooter lol.

Fixed it for ya. You can rotate these in any menu. Nice pic!
    Quote Originally Posted by etrumble View Post
    The "alien head" is actually Turg, a moloid member of the Future Foundation.

Nice figures!
    Turg! I'll have to remember that. It was cool to have him in addition to the richards kids. And thanks Cliffhanger2 for the rotation info! I'll have to try that next time!

Classic Sonic with ring post and cut-out diorama backdrop ( botch a little cutting out the backdrop)

Super Saiyan Goku statue from Dragon Ball Fighters Z collector's edition ( Pay no attention to the creepy troll statue behind)

Spider-man statue from Marvel's Spider-man Collector's Edition and Banpresto Goku Kamehameha statue
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-15-2023 at 03:34 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Thinkgeek Chronicle Collectables Jim Lee Dark Knight Returns Batman Statue

Diamond select gameverse Spider-Man Nori Statue

Megaman 11 action Diorama Megaman vs Dr.Wily
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.