• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Nakia saved the day all over the place. T'Challa is hers. Ororo will do her own thing. #WakandaForever
    Yea Nakia is definitely loyal to him and his family. I don't see how they can undo that unless she is killed or something.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Yea Nakia is definitely loyal to him and his family. I don't see how they can undo that unless she is killed or something.
    I agree Nakia is loyal to that family, but I still prefer Storm with TChalla it was a couple times in the movie that I felt she could betray him as she does still in the comics. Seeing the love of his life from childhood as a 20 something woman worshipped and looking like an actual goddess he will drop Nakia lol.

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    I agree Nakia is loyal to that family, but I still prefer Storm with TChalla it was a couple times in the movie that I felt she could betray him as she does still in the comics. Seeing the love of his life from childhood as a 20 something woman worshipped and looking like an actual goddess he will drop Nakia lol.
    Nakia had Tchalla freezing. I agree ororo is his forever buy how they strung it together on the movie it would take something earth shattering for me to believe she would leave him.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Just let them be happy. Lupita nailed it, her and Boseman have great chemistry, and their ages aren't too disparate.

Ororo can get her own solo, and bring life to the world/universe in her own way.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

I'd rather see Storm with Okoye.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I'd rather see Storm with Okoye.
    Okay! But for real, don't sleep on Ayo(who is actually supposed to be a lesbian)!

Just let them be happy. Lupita nailed it, her and Boseman have great chemistry, and their ages aren't too disparate.

Ororo can get her own solo, and bring life to the world/universe in her own way.
    Time will tell if mu agrees. Storm needs her own universe but appearing as a guest star followed up with a solo would work as well I think. But that said if they don't explore them as a couple I would be OK as I really liked Nakia and Tchalla together.

BANNED

Okay! But for real, don't sleep on Ayo(who is actually supposed to be a lesbian)!
    Honestly, the Dora Milaje are the coolest thing about the Black Panther world for me. Marvel needs to put out a Midnight Angels movie with Ayo and Aneka.

Last edited by Vegan Daddy; 02-17-2018 at 11:49 PM.

I hear there was talk of a scene for this movie with Ayo and her lover, but it didn't make it. Kinda like Valkyrie was supposed to be bisexual in Thor, but that got cut. The MCU hasn't crossed the queer line yet; seems like they are a bit squeamish still.

New av anyone?

Just size it down to 120 x 120.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

BANNED

They probably want to avoid the movie getting banned in China, Russia etc.

$$$ before everything

BANNED

I like how big Storm's hair is in the Red annual preview

Attachment 62207

They probably want to avoid the movie getting banned in China, Russia etc.

$$$ before everything
    Most likely.

I like how big Storm's hair is in the Red annual preview

Attachment 62207
    I liked that too, even if that penciler is doing some weird things in these pages.