• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Did Storm just sweep the board in ANOTHER Black Panther comic? I'm so giddy that Coates & co. keep acknowledging the gem they have in Storm. As a few people already said, Storm should be the character that is called when ish really hits the fan. Coates is absolutely writing for a fan like me. And it's much appreciated.
    Yes he is my friend. I got all in my feels when they were so happy upon seeing each other. He is really showing her as she was always intended and that's a powerhouse. I can't wait to see what she does in April's issue.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

Attachment 62798

Ugh I really need the next volume of Black Panther to hurry up and come out! I need more moments like this.

Like its really crazy to me how Marvel screwed up their relationship and then put in zero effort to repair the damage.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Attachment 62798

Ugh I really need the next volume of Black Panther to hurry up and come out! I need more moments like this.

Like its really crazy to me how Marvel screwed up their relationship and then put in zero effort to repair the damage.
    Yes yes yes and yes. Marvel did a horrible job with their marriage but I'm so happy Coates is taking the time to rebuild these two in the fashion they should have always been shown as which is loving and supportive of each other. And I agree can't wait for the next volume of BP:

Attachment 62799
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

YUCK!! this T'Challa and Ororo love Madness you guys are Sick!

I'll find some way to break them up.....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    They are dating again. BP issue 17 solidified it.
    Thanks. I'll have to make some time to look that up.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post

Lolol don't be a c@ckblock. Let Ororo live honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Of course. You should check out the entire run. It actually is a very good read imo.
    And yassssssss to the TAS gif!

Lolol don't be a c@ckblock. Let Ororo live honey.

Of course. You should check out the entire run. It actually is a very good read imo.
    And yassssssss to the TAS gif!
    Im on a BP high now bc of the movie so I just might

BANNED

I'm immune to Lighting by the Goddess Hadari Yao Ororo Munroe your Lightning is nothing, but refreshments

Im on a BP high now bc of the movie so I just might
    Right?? The movie has made reading his comics all the more enjoyable (though they were quite enjoyable to me before the movie).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    From what I can tell, they're together...with no plans of getting married again.
    Romantic friendship?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Attachment 62798

Yes! Very cute scene of those two. Their intimate moments laced throughout Coates' BP & BP&C have truly been a breath of fresh air.
    Yes yes yes and yes. Marvel did a horrible job with their marriage but I'm so happy Coates is taking the time to rebuild these two in the fashion they should have always been shown as which is loving and supportive of each other. And I agree can't wait for the next volume of BP:

Attachment 62799
    This scan was very cute. I get so giddy when Coates gives them scenes like this. I really loved the line about the damsel rescuing her champion. I was just so excited to read them in deep love and lust. All time favorite so far has to be when she's kissing his forehead tho. There's something very sensual/intimate about a kiss on the forehead. Storm was sooooo boss in that scene. She put the cookies on him!!!

I'll give Coates props for writing them well as a couple. He seems to be able to find their voice together.

Don't expect any more from me than that.

I might secretly love u.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Yes! Very cute scene of those two. Their intimate moments laced throughout Coates' BP & BP&C have truly been a breath of fresh air.

This scan was very cute. I get so giddy when Coates gives them scenes like this. I really loved the line about the damsel rescuing her champion. I was just so excited to read them in deep love and lust. All time favorite so far has to be when she's kissing his forehead tho. There's something very sensual/intimate about a kiss on the forehead. Storm was sooooo boss in that scene. She put the cookies on him!!!
    Right?? The look in both there eyes was so intense like they were ready to get in no matter who was there... Anytime, anyplace they don't care around OK! And the forehead kiss was divine. This is what I've been needing I just can't even imagine what I would do without Coates giving us the Storm fix we and the character do deserve deserve. Thank the goddess that isn't the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I'll give Coates props for writing them well as a couple. He seems to be able to find their voice together.

Don't expect any more from me than that.
    You didn't like how he was characterized in this issue outside of the two interaction l?

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I might secretly love u.
    Are you serious? Right infront of my salad?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡