Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    haha Internet trolling destroying Cassandra Nova's nanites was one of the cringiest things I've seen in X-books. Sometimes Taylor tries too hard to be topical and the end results almost always fall flat.
    It didn't fall flat for me at all. I enjoyed that scene - I thought it was hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I have no idea what you just said

Basically used Computer terminology to explain Telepathic attacks and take over of anothers system.
    Jean and Rachel are the targets of Hacker-Casandra Nova.
    They will out hack her.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I liked Storm's wave, though as others have pointed out Genosha was already blown up from the bedrock. Also, Storm can use her powers from anywhere on the globe, so I didn't quite understand why Kurt had to teleport her close(also, those demon maggots have really upped his range...).

As for Trinary; what the heck? How does internet trolling destroy machines? Also, how old is she? If she had her powers since she was 12, and I assume she's at least in the 16-18 range if not a little older, she would have had to have manifest sometime before M-Day, and yet she was not one of the 198. A minor detail, but it irked me.

Jean's carebear stare was a silly throwback to the old days of clunky power-combining, but whatever. Let's just wrap this up and get rid of Cassie for good. Speaking of which, how is she here in the first place? Wasn't she stuck in that Shi'Ar alien Stuff(or in Nurse Annie's kid, or Armor, it got confusing there). In any case, I don't remember how they explained she was back in action.
    The Trolling didn't kill them it was her using her power to shut them down. She overloaded their sensors with garbage then killed them.
    It's just colorful descriptions for people who think Telepathy is boring.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    This was AWESOME. Art and script on point and an amazing cliffhanger
    Agreed. Red is so consistently solid. This was another kick ass issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Kurt just teleported her from Atlantis to above sea level, Storm getting to Genosha in under a few minutes was all her. There were also presumably boats in the ocean, she would have to see what was going on in order to minimize and contain impact.
    She shot Scott's Blackbird out of the sky from Wakanda once. He was somewhere over the US. She was able to detect the ripples in the atmosphere unique to the Blackbird and hit it so he wouldn't be blown up immediately and have a fair shot of surviving the crash. I think she could have felt boat ripples near Genosha too.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Let's just say she wanted to see the look on Nova's face when she dropped a wave the size of Rhode Island on her.

Plus it would be boring if the book is just Storm sitting on the couch eating bonbons zapping and splashing people all over the world.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

And just because she's been shown able to do a thing...does not mean she has to do that one thing every time. It made for beauty-full artwork and powerful panels, why can't that be enjoyed by some?

Complaint: Storm doesn't do anything in Red.
    Storm does something pretty awesome in Red.
    Complaint: Why couldn't Storm do something else in Red?
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 09-27-2018 at 02:01 PM.

BANNED

I hadn't noticed the text in the Trinary splash because I read it on my phone and it was all blue, so it doesn't stand out in a small screen. MAN, does that take a toll on the issue. Destroying the nanomachines with internet comments is some corny stuff. Why the hell Taylor thought that was a good idea is beyond me. But then I remember some stuff from Injustice and the "oh yeah, he's THAT guy" signal flashes on my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    Plus it would be boring if the book is just Storm sitting on the couch eating bonbons zapping and splashing people all over the world.
    That sounds like a fun book actually. Half the book would be Storm relaxing at home, watering her plants, showering in hallways, etc. The other half would be terrible weather following her enemies everywhere they went.

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post
    That sounds like a fun book actually. Half the book would be Storm relaxing at home, watering her plants, showering in hallways, etc. The other half would be terrible weather following her enemies everywhere they went.
    It could be a 1-shot I suppose. If she never left the house she would only have enemies made by daytime tv.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    And just because she's been shown able to do a thing...does not mean she has to do that one thing every time. It made for beauty-full artwork and powerful panels, why can't that be enjoyed by some?

Complaint: Storm doesn't do anything in Red.
    Storm does something pretty awesome in Red.
    Complaint: Why couldn't Storm do something else in Red?
    Is true, sometimes you don't want to use the Hellzone Grenade, sometimes a Makkankosanpo would do

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I hadn't noticed the text in the Trinary splash because I read it on my phone and it was all blue, so it doesn't stand out in a small screen. MAN, does that take a toll on the issue. Destroying the nanomachines with internet comments is some corny stuff. Why the hell Taylor thought that was a good idea is beyond me. But then I remember some stuff from Injustice and the "oh yeah, he's THAT guy" signal flashes on my mind.
    I actually explain it up above.

It was fun when Emma did it while simultaneously giving a perfect a nose bleed

This man made an arcade style video for X-Men Red. Very impressive effort.

https://twitter.com/ChrisFequiere/st...54497102270464

Someone would read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    This man made an arcade style video for X-Men Red. Very impressive effort.

https://twitter.com/ChrisFequiere/st...54497102270464

Someone would read it.

That Video was so cool Thank you for sharing!