Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Scott
    Jean
    Warren
    Bobby
    Hank

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    You misspelled “iconic”.
    To be technical, I'm not sure those are mutually exclusive properties.

But, nah, it was a visually garish time that's been revisited too often.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    visually garish time.
    Go on?

/10char

To be technical, I'm not sure those are mutually exclusive properties.

But, nah, it was a visually garish time that's been revisited too often.
    I would argue that the 80’s was a more visually garish time, what with its acid wash jeans, Chip ‘n Pepper color-changing t-shirts, big hair and spandex rock bands. My hair was eleven feet tall.

Is it wrong that I miss the 80’s?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Cyclops
    Jean Grey
    Iceman - could use a Hispanic actor like Tyler Posey
    Beast
    Storm
    Nightcrawler
    Colossus

Jr. members in training
    Kitty Pryde
    Quentin Quire
    Jubilee
    Last edited by WhitePhoenix; 09-28-2019 at 10:29 PM.

We need about 3 strong POC so we don't get Blackneto so my votes goes to

Storm
    Armor
    Bishop

my main line up would be

Cyclops
    Jean
    Emma
    Dr Nemesis
    Rogue
    Colossus

I would also like to see some xmen introduced on the grey lines

Gambit
    Psylocke
    Fantom X

Main young Characters in mutant training school

Stepford Cuckoos
    Oye
    Illyan Rapistun
    Armor
    Cannoball/Sam Gutherie

Main romance

A build up to Rogue/Gambit. It was always criminal that fox never gave us any rogue and gambit interactions.

Characters I would love to see mentioned though not appearing in the first and second movie

Cable
    Wolverine
    Magneto
    Kitty Pryde
    Last edited by Beaddle; 09-28-2019 at 11:05 PM.

Interesting how my opinion changed I think now I would go with

1.Wolverine- Most popular or known X-man,He is the easiest addition. His role is the Wildcard/Friend Enemy. I have seen many people say Wolverine was used too much well this is the cheat. Start Wolverine as enemy so he can a real antagonistic relationship with the X-men members. I think you end the movie with Wolverine doubting Mr Sinister and half way through the second movie he joins the team.

2. Storm- Cyclops and her really didn't get to shine in the Fox series. I think you start with getting that right and I would begin with Storm as main leader as the X-men. I think you have first mission going a little wrong and then a variation of Storm challenge for leadership from the comics. The series would be beginning with Storm being a strong leader.

3. Cyclops- I am going to begin from a place I think Cyclops fans wouldn't like considering the last movies. He is going to be doubt himself( probably his powers are little off) a little he got slight demoted from leader. He is going to be doubting himself a little. But the he would be the main pov character series and the goal would be build him up into the leader we know. By the end of the first movie his confidence is back and you will get see him in full form.

Those three are X-men Trinity. If you don't walk away from the movie feeling like those guys are the stars. The X-men franchise has failed. The rest of the roster is X-men Blue and Gold. So in movie 1 would have

Storm -Jean Grey, Angel, Colossus, Iceman (Kitty and Forge)
    Cyclops-Beast, Besty, Rogue, Gambit,(Wolverine and Bishop)

Random Notes:
    -Beast and Forge are the tech/science guys so they wouldn't really be in combat.
    -Angel is going to get badly injured in the first movie and in the background hurt in the second movie setting up Archangel in the third movie.
    -Kitty would show up as the second PoV character in first movie. Also you could have a end credit scene of movie has Jean Grey, Betsy, Kitty and Colossus going to Muir Island which could lead to an Excalibur spin off adding Nightcrawler,Meggan and Banshee maybe an appearance Madrox and Wolfsbane.
    -Iceman, Rogue and Colossus along with Kitty are the young members they are trying to train up.
    -Bishop would show up in second movie from the future to stop Gambit who he believes to be the X-traitor at first.
    -Wolverine would be on the Marauders( I would make them a military unit) and it would be the Morlock mission which he doesn't know that is a kill mission changes him. A twist and the end 2nd movie Wolverine tells Gambit he knows he helped Mr Sinister.
    -You have multiple choices for couples you have Jean/Scott, Gambit /Rogue, Betsy/ Angel, Colossus/Kitty and Storm/Forge or Wolverine.

The roster is going to morph quite a bit you would end up with (X-men) Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, Gambit, Rogue, Beast, Bishop and (Excalibur) Jean Grey (replacing Rachel), Kitty, Betsy(Replacing Brian), Colossus, Nightcrawler, Banshee and Meggan. On the X-men side Gambit and Wolverine could "sit out" a film for solo project in which you can add in other characters. The villian I would make Mr Sinister and the Marauders. I know the B-story would be Mutant Massacre.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 09-28-2019 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    This team minus Magneto.
    Attachment 87609

Have Magento be the main villain in the 2nd movie.
    Have Magneto not be a villain at all. Its a bummer already we would be getting the disney take on xmen characters that will not do the source material justice in showing how complex, grey and morally questionable these characters can be even as heroes in a well layered comic universe of evil not in black and white.

The least that can happen is we don't get a re-imagined take of Magneto. This is when I really wish fox did merge with warner brothers than getting sold off to disney and these characters were getting rebooted under those circumstances. DC can do Joker as many times as they want and will mostly get it right. I don't think X-Men is that lucky anymore with Magneto.
    Last edited by Beaddle; 09-28-2019 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Go on?

/10char
    The Jim Lee era costumes are bad.

One of the issues with the X-verse is that there are several characters and everyone wants their character to make it to the silver screen. This leaves a dilemma of putting multiple characters in a film which leaves it oversaturated and little character development or a maximum of 7ish characters so that everyone gets their due character development but not everyone's favourite makes it to the screen.

I feel like disney will go with the latter and probably have a core team of 7ish characters but they will make splinter teams that have their own movies/disney+ shows.

I also hope they follow phase 3's formula. Rather than all X-teams originating from Xavier's school, they should all have their own unique origins and stories before eventually meeting. Kind of in the same vein of the Guardians and the Avengers.
    Last edited by CrystaliaArmadia; 09-29-2019 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaddle View Post
    I would also like to see some xmen introduced on the grey lines
    I dont think there will be a grey X-men team. Disney is very PG, and with their Netflix deal cancelled, that spells the end of all their "dark" properties. I think if there are any splinter teams other than the younger X-characters, were more likely to get some of the lighter-toned ones.

Marvel is very PG-13, though.

Marvel is very PG-13, though.
    True but I dont see them going beyond Infinity Wars level violence. I don't expect to see the gore or mature topics from say Daredevil/JJ in the MCU or Disney+ (which has been advertised as a "family friendly" streaming package)
    Last edited by CrystaliaArmadia; 09-29-2019 at 01:04 AM.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Go with the line up of the animated series.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================