Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    The point scoring sounds good to me. I would suggest a different Marvel based naming system, though.
    Oh, but of course! Something like...

*4 points - “Swapper Supreme” - swap a character, dropping a Marvel character you drafted in exchange for picking up a new one from the unused character pool.
    *6 points - “Hope You Survive the Experience” - get an additional roster spot, allowing you to select one additional Marvel character beyond the 13 character limit to be permanently added to your title.
    *12 points - “Minfinity Gauntlet” - plot an additional 4-issue Miniseries using available characters.
    *12 points - “Worlds Collide” - temporarily draft a non-Marvel/DC character for a maximum of 4 issues.
    *18 points - “I am Amalgam Man” - plot an additional 4 issue miniseries crossover between your AoM book or other available Marvel characters and Next Dawn or another universe.
    *20 points - “All New, All Different” - permanently add a complete third title with up to 13 available characters.
    *20 points - “To me, my Plotters!” - create a highly-promoted “line-wide event” book where plotters of other books have the option of tying in. Limit one per month.
    Last edited by Exciter; 07-14-2019 at 05:21 AM.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!