Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Just out of curiosity it seems that Armor, Anole, Rockslide and Glob will be the stars in AGE OF X-MAN: NEXTGEN # 1.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    You're proud of admitting that? Brave. And why not have them all in differernt teams? I don't see the problem with that.
    Does Wonder Girl take over Wonder Woman's title? Does Robin take over Batman's title? X-Men already has its stars. Yes, one or two newbies can come on board for a run, but this isn't 1970. And X-Factor, Excalibur, and X-Force already has their stars too. If their is room for all the Academy kids spread amongst the titles, so be it, but I would think the New Mutants, Gen X, X-Force, Excalibur, and X-Factor rosters need their panel time too.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Does Wonder Girl take over Wonder Woman's title? Does Robin take over Batman's title? X-Men already has its stars. Yes, one or two newbies can come on board for a run, but this isn't 1970. And X-Factor, Excalibur, and X-Force already has their stars too. If their is room for all the Academy kids spread amongst the titles, so be it, but I would think the New Mutants, Gen X, X-Force, Excalibur, and X-Factor rosters need their panel time too.
    Yes Wonder Girl and Robin have both taken over the mantle of their predecessors

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Just out of curiosity it seems that Armor, Anole, Rockslide and Glob will be the stars in AGE OF X-MAN: NEXTGEN # 1.
    Based on what ?
    So far the only thing we know about it is the first cover picture....

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    Based on what ?
    So far the only thing we know about it is the first cover picture....
    Solicits came out and those four were specifically singled out.

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Solicits came out and those four were specifically singled out.
    Oh... AWESOME

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Glob continues to ruin my fun with his existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Well, I guess it’s easier to hate someone’s guts when you’re looking right at them.

Poor Glob.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

I really hope Surge is the one who appears in Champions.
    Like Prodigy, she has more chances to get spotlights outside of the X books.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I understand how you feel.
    He really seems to be the favorite of some writers and editors.

Tbh I'm kinda stoked that Nature Girl made the Marvellous Team. Horns are in right now.

This is the only place Glob is hated with intensity. I see lots of Glob fans on twitter.

What would you say are the defining character, personality, and emotional traits for each four young X-men getting hyped right now (Glob, Armor, Anole, and Rockslide)?

Mighty Member

why do the writers think we want to see Glob.. most of of the young mutants have some type of place or role. I just wish we could get focus on some with real long term potential. Hellion, Armor, Surge, Prodigy,Gentle, Wind Dancer, Elixir, Oya, Transonic, Creep, Cipher, Loa, Trance, Match,Indra, Santo, Mercury, Bling, and Pixie are all interesting enough to be utilized through out the marvel universe. I still miss Wallflower btw... Glob, Eye boy, Ink ,and Beak should be used sparingly.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    What would you say are the defining character, personality, and emotional traits for each four young X-men getting hyped right now (Glob, Armor, Anole, and Rockslide)?
    My opinions on those four;

Glob - the Eeyore. He's always complaining about something in a 'woe is me' sort of tone. He's always 'neggiing,' but it's usually himself or the situation, he's rarely talking trash about others.

Armor - the Confident One. She's convinced that she's got what it takes, and has little patience for whiners. She'll give Wolverine lip as readily as Kitty or Jubilee used to. Don't call any of them 'spunky!'

Anole - the Earnest One. His heart is in the right place, and he wants to do the right thing. He'll step up no matter how daunting the task, (or how unsuited his mutation is to the challenge..). More importantly, he'll step up even if the task is something like 'hang back and protect the other kids,' or 'get these people out of here, while we fight the bad-guys.'

Rockslide. the Homer. D'oh! He seems to be lightening the mood by pretending to be offensive and / or profoundly dumb. Then you realize that he's not pretending...
    Last edited by Sutekh; 11-22-2018 at 08:32 AM.

logstour

I think Dust would make a great addition, especially when it comes to espionage stuff.

Surge and Hellion too.

I don't mind Glob. I think writers have made him a fun character to have around even if he's not my favorite.

I really am starting to worry about Oya now though. :/