Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Wait a minute how does she eat? If she speaks to both plants and animals then she likely wouldn't want to eat either of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I think Strain said she was a fruitarian of the "eat only what falls away from the plant" stripe. Or basically some sort of diet where she only eats what she doesn't see as causing any harm to plants or animals.
    This, easy. Anyway, there's ways to feed on vegetables or even animals more respecful and responsible than others. Traditional Inuit, for example, may live in wastelands where you hardly can find vegetables, so they must necessarily eat animals. Still, they could hunt, kill and consume in a well-balanced sustainable and not frivolous way.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    NGL, Nature Girl's combination of "humans are so thoughtless!" and using animals to do her bidding kind of bugs me, but whatever. I doubt the writers are putting that much thought into the character.
    You are right on this. A true vegan would not use animals for her own purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I'm just saying that it seems kinda shallow to just hate on Christmas for killing trees when logging companies cause deforestation in the Amazon rainforest every day of the year.

I mean sure complain about the wastefulness of Christmas, the gluttony and commercialization. Inhumane farming and slaughterhouse practices where we cage up animals their whole lives just to fatten them up so that we get bigger Christmas dinners.

But acting as if Trees have a concept of families and its somehow sad that they're being killed and separated from eachother? Eye roll.
    Maybe Nature Girl is consistent in her principles everyday of the year...?

Also, I suggest to read a little bit of Swamp Thing. It's cool

Marvel pushing the hot claws

I wish we got a preview of the Iceman story. (Which should be included in his solo TPB MARVEL!)
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Same thing I said. Is that image of Ellie a fantasy, or has she already forgiven her father, and misses him. DP 2099 shows she will eventually forgive him, and so will Preston. And apparently he was back in her life by the time her X-gene activated.

But a cute scene nonetheless. Definitely my favorite thing in the preview.
    I’d hope that somewhere down the line we can have that addressed. At very least, maybe the fact that Wade gave her back Preston (given that it was one of his demands to Cap for her to be fixed) put her into the position where she’s ready to start forgiving Wade.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    lol, yeah, even if Kitty is somehow over 21 by now, she's got a looooong way to go before she reaches 35 in Marvel time!
    Yeah, and you have to be 21 to adopt a child in New York State. Yet, Jubilee still managed to adopt Shogo and she's like 18. If Marvel wants it to happen they'll find a way to do it.

Speaking of Jubes, I'm really digging that first page. The callbacks to little Illyana and the Sauron fight. Her spending some quality time with her little guy. And I'm looking forward to her running afoul of Arcade. The two most prominent Beverly Hills kids in X-Men canon are going meet (if they haven't already).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Not my taste. It seems like the same art for everything they do. Harley, Xmen, Avengers, DC, Marvel it's all the same face...people get on Land for copy/paste but his at least has some movement in his art...Dodson's are just boring and bland.
    Opinions vary.
    I am surprised that Terry Dodson and Rachel Dodson are not illustrating a ongoing comic book.Marvel Knights:Spider-Man was a great limited series illustrated by them and for a more recent example the Defenders by them had great art as well.

The students look a little clearer. ofc Pixie, Hindsight, and Sprite. But it looks like Quentin is also there? And a blonde girl that could've easily been Wallflower. sigh

Looks like they looked at Nature Girl's last book, Generation X, but forgot that Quentin has subsequently joined the West Coast Avengers and therefore shouldn't be at the mansion. Also, I think the blonde, as well as the redhead, are two of the Cuckoos. If so though, then again, they didn't look at recent books, as they all went back to a common look in X-23.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Going to treat this like an advent calendar

One story a day except the first 5 due to release date.

X-Men at Christmas is just a must for me.

Uncanny X-Men 341 is my favourite.

Astonishing Member

^^^Great Idea to read this like a advent calendar.
    I will be using a comic book board to not be able the next story,and read one story a day as well.This with a Christmas Chocolat Calendar will be a interesting combination.So i am looking forward to get my copy of this story.
    I did not knew that this was one story per each page.Quite cool indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Looks like they looked at Nature Girl's last book, Generation X, but forgot that Quentin has subsequently joined the West Coast Avengers and therefore shouldn't be at the mansion. Also, I think the blonde, as well as the redhead, are two of the Cuckoos. If so though, then again, they didn't look at recent books, as they all went back to a common look in X-23.
    With Colossus also at the mansion, they could just say tuat this takes place on Christmas last year. Though it's pretty jarring seeing how much puts this story out of place.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's cute you seem to think Marvel cares about continuity anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondqueen View Post
    marvel pushing the hot claws
    I can do this Janet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post

The students look a little clearer. ofc Pixie, Hindsight, and Sprite. But it looks like Quentin is also there? And a blonde girl that could've easily been Wallflower. sigh
    Maybe Quentin just came "home" for Christmas.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post

No Eyeboy. But when that was drawn.. The status of him wasn’t known..

I exchanged emails with Amilcar a few days ago. He’s a good dude.