The legality of this issue hurts and the implications for even Rhodey makes the whole thing hurt more. Like I get what it wants to do but this sort of thing would take significantly longer to hash out than right up to New Years. Human rights even if artificial (being created) is an awkward subject considering the existence of clones, aliens, robots, time travelers, etc..., it's just a little too much to hand-wave away as "not counting" to have just been glossed over here. Which is really a critique of the book as a whole seeing as it keeps bringing this up and doesn't have an answer as to what the nature of those rights are to even be taking them away.

Otherwise the issue is fine even if Maria should know what a live-recording is.
It's passable as a comic earning itself a solid B. But I'm deducting a whole grade since it doesn't have any sort of answer or clarification to the points it itself brought up on top of it fumbling the ball as to Arno even getting the company, what he gets, and how quickly he got it. This in addition to Arno's heel turn which I don't think is fully earned even if it is getting there.
Honestly I'm more intrigued how receptive people are going to be to the follow up to this since Iron man is getting dangerously close to the cancellation line. It definitely needs to win readers back and I'm not so sure how a Superior Spider-man type relaunch is going to do it. Best of luck to Slott.