Page 4 of 143 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 2135
  1. #46
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post


    BIG HERO! VERY HANDSOME! #Precious #BigRedMessUpController'sPlansButton #ThinkingAhead #Chessmaster
    For all the Tony haters out there...EAT THIS!!!

  2. #47
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,295

    Default

    Let's not delay the inevitable for too long...Madame Masque must return!

  3. #48
    Astonishing Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,321

    Default

    So did he ever get a mullet in the comic?

    My next experience with Tony Stark is... was he in the 90s Spider-Man or X-Men cartoon? I remember War Machine's in Spider-Man but I don't remember Iron Man

    If that's the case then the next one would be a Civil War tie-in. He and Cap were in an abandoned building, discussing their effect on younger heroes, and they brought up Spider-Man. One of them, I forgot who, brought up the fact that most teenage heroes don't face archnemesis like the Green Goblin, therefore Spidey is a special case.

    I don't remember which tie in it was or its cover, and I don't know if this was before or after the split and Spidey's unmasking. It sounds like the war is already going, and they just meet as friends trying to settle things outside of public view or their own team's interference.

  4. #49
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    So did he ever get a mullet in the comic?

    My next experience with Tony Stark is... was he in the 90s Spider-Man or X-Men cartoon? I remember War Machine's in Spider-Man but I don't remember Iron Man

    If that's the case then the next one would be a Civil War tie-in. He and Cap were in an abandoned building, discussing their effect on younger heroes, and they brought up Spider-Man. One of them, I forgot who, brought up the fact that most teenage heroes don't face archnemesis like the Green Goblin, therefore Spidey is a special case.

    I don't remember which tie in it was or its cover, and I don't know if this was before or after the split and Spidey's unmasking. It sounds like the war is already going, and they just meet as friends trying to settle things outside of public view or their own team's interference.
    He did have a mullet in the comics.

  5. #50
    Spectacular Member VGCinema's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    earth 65
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Let's not delay the inevitable for too long...Madame Masque must return!
    This is the best idea and I totally need this to happen. She recently came back in West Coast Avengers, so let's hope they don't send her down the river or anything like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Please, no mullet! No mullet!
    It is now officially my mission in life to bring back the mullet! #BringBackTheMulletMarvel

  6. #51
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Stark Unlimited
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Looking forward to get my copy of issue 7 of the curent Iron Man comic book.
    I will be buying the first TPB of Tony Stark:Iron Man so issue seven is a great jumping point in the series.
    I purchased the trade today and it's a good pick up. They show a few of the variants and some of the armors Tony has worn over the years as extras in it. You should grab issue 6 as it starts the new storyline and 1-5 are in the trade.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    For all the Tony haters out there...EAT THIS!!!
    Let'em hate! Tony's greatness will always outshine them all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    So did he ever get a mullet in the comic?

    My next experience with Tony Stark is... was he in the 90s Spider-Man or X-Men cartoon? I remember War Machine's in Spider-Man but I don't remember Iron Man

    If that's the case then the next one would be a Civil War tie-in. He and Cap were in an abandoned building, discussing their effect on younger heroes, and they brought up Spider-Man. One of them, I forgot who, brought up the fact that most teenage heroes don't face archnemesis like the Green Goblin, therefore Spidey is a special case.

    I don't remember which tie in it was or its cover, and I don't know if this was before or after the split and Spidey's unmasking. It sounds like the war is already going, and they just meet as friends trying to settle things outside of public view or their own team's interference.
    He did have the mullet in comics. The book you are talking about is called Iron Man/Captain America: Casualties of War. They are talking about old events that happened and are doing it in the old Avengers mansion.

    Quote Originally Posted by VGCinema View Post
    This is the best idea and I totally need this to happen. She recently came back in West Coast Avengers, so let's hope they don't send her down the river or anything like that.

    That's awesome. I didn't know she was in WCA. Thanks.

    It is now officially my mission in life to bring back the mullet! #BringBackTheMulletMarvel
    LMAO! Now that is funny.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-03-2019 at 01:46 AM.
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

  7. #52
    Astonishing Member whiteshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I purchased the trade today and it's a good pick up. They show a few of the variants and some of the armors Tony has worn over the years as extras in it. You should grab issue 6 as it starts the new storyline and 1-5 are in the trade.
    Cool that the TPB have extras in it.
    And i will see if my LCS still have issue 6 next time i go there.
    Last edited by whiteshark; 01-04-2019 at 12:15 AM.

  8. #53
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    17,422

    Default

    Tony and Dr Who fan art Elena Casagrande

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BsLhJZBB...d=7ozt178trc5g

  9. #54
    iMan 42s
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,011

    Default

    What's kind of amusing to me about the talk about the Iron man cartoon was that when that was running (probably re-runs) I got sent outside to play and it was miserable. I wanted to see shellhead dammit. So I ended up drawing and coming up with ideas of how his armor might progress. Ironically considering Disney bought them was a Predator and Stormtrooper inspired take. I mean if he could have a samurai armor why not right?

    Now I just want to see What If? comics like that. Like Tony in the Imperial science division building his own Darktrooper suit or Tony versus the Predator.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

  10. #55
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Stark Unlimited
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Tony and Dr Who fan art Elena Casagrande

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BsLhJZBB...d=7ozt178trc5g
    I really like her art. It would be cool to see her doing some more art with Tony.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-04-2019 at 02:47 PM.
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

  11. #56
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    79

    Default

    I saw the replies from the other topic. Thanks to everyone. I read Arno's issue.

    About Captain Marvel I think Marvel will retcon or just erase the adoption thing sometime in a not so near future. So my hopes were up when saw the line, cause I think the easiest way to fix is make Tony the son of a Howard's misconduct. That explains why he looks exactly like Howard, has the same intelect as Howard, has the same talent as Howard as Howard and has all Howard's hereditary tics.

    Speaking about Cap.Marvel, I read an interview about the new book and they're planning to make Tony a more fixed character on it. Really nice that we're ready to move on from CWII.

  12. #57
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Tony Stark: Iron Man #7 spoilers
    spoilers:
    I knew that Tony knew The Controller was still behind everything even though he tried to make it look like Machine Man did it. Tony is too smart to fall for that. I really loved how he had a giant red button that said "Giant red button to screw up Controllers plans lol. That is so Tony Stark. I felt bad for Friday as she ad to go back into Tony's armor. I'm really looking forward to the conversation between Maria and Amanda.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:


    I liked 6 and 7 issues.
    #5 was too scary and not in a good way.

    I still not love the adoption think and Amanda is my least favorite character in Marvel universe, but at least seems they will gave some depth to it. The " you are my son I can feel your heart" from the previous run was not ok.

    Too soon to make comments about Tony and Wasp. I'm used to like the way Slott writes relationships, but I'm strongly against female superheros confined as supporting love interst in male heroes books. So I hope they break up in a near future and Wasp goes to her own solo series. Just like Catwoman.

    I love the eSCAPE idea. It's amazing. The art is great and the covers are stunning.
    I love Jeocasta and I hate to say it but Tony in this two issues was my least favorite. I'm not connected with him yet. And he was so mean to Friday.
    end of spoilers

  13. #58
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Stark Unlimited
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ana View Post
    I saw the replies from the other topic. Thanks to everyone. I read Arno's issue.

    About Captain Marvel I think Marvel will retcon or just erase the adoption thing sometime in a not so near future. So my hopes were up when saw the line, cause I think the easiest way to fix is make Tony the son of a Howard's misconduct. That explains why he looks exactly like Howard, has the same intelect as Howard, has the same talent as Howard as Howard and has all Howard's hereditary tics.

    Speaking about Cap.Marvel, I read an interview about the new book and they're planning to make Tony a more fixed character on it. Really nice that we're ready to move on from CWII.
    That's awesome about Tony being a fixed character in her book. Do you happen to know where the interview is? What site?
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

  14. #59
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    That's awesome about Tony being a fixed character in her book. Do you happen to know where the interview is? What site?
    It's this one.
    Seems Kelly Thompson has great new ideas.

    https://www.cbr.com/captain-marvel-k...son-interview/

  15. #60
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Stark Unlimited
    Posts
    5,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ana View Post
    It's this one.
    Seems Kelly Thompson has great new ideas.

    https://www.cbr.com/captain-marvel-k...son-interview/
    Thanks so much. I will be reading it shortly.
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •