Page 97 of 167 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2505

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Bob Layton is awesome in person. I meet him and we talked for a while about Iron Man and how much we loved the character. I have 4 autographed prints of his hanging on a wall in my room.
    Nice. Bob is an Iron Man icon imo.

BANNED

This week's issue was good. The WotR tie-ins were fine but I'm happy to see the main team back. Slott and Zub make for a seamless combo. Not a lot of big happenings in this one and done issue but characterization is on point as usual, Schiti's art is lovely, and some seeds are definitely planted for more momentous stuff to come.

So glad that Sinclair is back. He's my favorite Spymaster. That makes his suicide video even more insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    So glad that Sinclair is back. He's my favorite Spymaster. That makes his suicide video even more insane.
    Is it Sinclair? I heard it was a new Spymaster.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Is it Sinclair? I heard it was a new Spymaster.
    Tony recognizes him as Sinclair, so it's Sinclair dressed more like Calloway.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Tony recognizes him as Sinclair, so it's Sinclair dressed more like Calloway.
    That’s awesome then. Sinclair makes a great Spymaster and Tony owes him for what he did to Happy Hogan.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Astonishing Member

If this is actually Sinclair--and not someone new posing as him for some reason--did he somehow fake his suicide? Or is he one of the lucky ones who got restored to life when the Marvel Universe was reconstructed after SECRET WARS?

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    If this is actually Sinclair--and not someone new posing as him for some reason--did he somehow fake his suicide? Or is he one of the lucky ones who got restored to life when the Marvel Universe was reconstructed after SECRET WARS?
    Tony called him Sinclair. that's as much as we have for confirmation. it's not too big of a stretch to say that it was a faked death. it's kind of a trademark of any Spymaster. the original somehow faked dying after being phased into a wall. i don't think that they even recovered Sinclair's body. plus he was still wearing what must have been a mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Tony called him Sinclair. that's as much as we have for confirmation. it's not too big of a stretch to say that it was a faked death. it's kind of a trademark of any Spymaster. the original somehow faked dying after being phased into a wall. i don't think that they even recovered Sinclair's body. plus he was still wearing what must have been a mask.
    Good points. I really want it to be Sinclair. After what he did to Happy. I just want Tony to find out and give him his comeuppance.

Deep cut there... didn't Happy die during Civil War 1? So that's going back well over a decade.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The greater evil is that she's not back in the Iron Man book.

She's been goo too long.

I love Madame Masque and I love it when she's in Iron Man .