Page 495 of 662 FirstFirst ... 395445485491492493494495496497498499505545595 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 9921
    BANNED

How glorious would it be if the writing for Storm was ever at the level of all the amazing art? The goddess gets her due from so many artists but so few writers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Lol Geez! I look in this morning and there is a pretty intense reaction over a the scan + my interest in a fight between Nakia & Storm...?! I think some folks read too much into this.
    Yes, those poor souls wanting to see a fighting are reading too much into this.

Ororo would never fight for someone’s affection. That is beneath her. However, others most definitely would for hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    Ororo would never fight for someone’s affection. That is beneath her. However, others most definitely would for hers.
    And the church says Amen.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    Agreed.

It's beneath a Goddess.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yes, those poor souls wanting to see a fighting are reading too much into this.
    Not really. I wouldn’t be surprised if Nakia took it to that level and Storm simply responds in kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Not really. I wouldn’t be surprised if Nakia took it to that level and Storm simply responds in kind.
    Storm doesn't even need to change her eye color to put nakia in her place.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

If Nakia does anything, it's just more of Coates' poor BP writing. She had the opportunity to get down, but rejected it due to memory stuff. Don't be upset now.

At least the first Nakia had the benefit of being a dumb teenager.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Storm doesn't even need to change her eye color to put nakia in her place.
    Lol true. I ultimately agree with the general consensus that this likely won’t be more than a check-a-b$%^& conversation, but it’s been a rumble I’ve always wanted to see happen in comics for years. I always thought she would make an interesting nemesis for Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    wonderful find. this is what I need in my life!

I wonder what this issue will be about?
    Same here. Looks like a panel but also makes me think of the Marauder’s Storm variant cover.

BANNED

I think it would be funny if Nakia and Storm actually do fight and Storm is the one that get's her ass whooped. And not the other way around.............

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I think it would be funny if Nakia and Storm actually do fight and Storm is the one that get's her ass whooped. And not the other way around.............
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I mean its possible. If she has some sort of remote mutant gene inhibitor device. It'd give her the element of surprise.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I mean its possible. If she has some sort of remote mutant gene inhibitor device. It'd give her the element of surprise.
    It would be one helluva Twist.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I think you just changed the nature of the debate. People argue and things can get strained no doubt, anger and jealousy are very human emotions. But this whole time my argument has been about a physical confrontation between Nakia and Storm which some people were condoning.

In my lifetime I have never physically fought anyone for the affection of another. I've never felt the need to prove myself in that manner. If the person wants to be with me, then let it be because they want to be with me and not because I kicked somebody's ass. What happens if someone comes along and beats me the next time?

Like I said, it's a dumb thing to do.
    well tomorrow we will see if Coates goes the dumb route or not.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!