Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    I don't see it, if she was actively doing something she wouldn't ask if it was alright if she stayed. She even says she'd simply feel more comfortable staying until they where checked, then in the conversation with Cyclops he encourages her to leave and rest, if she was containing a bomb she would've said so, the whole scene would be a lot different if that was the case.
    a couple things to consider. Hickman isnt the type, at least based upon his latest interview to explain everything that happens in a story:

Jonathan: Okay, so these are actually the same question. And although this is a spoiler and me clearly explaining the story (which I try not to do), I’m giving myself a pass in this case because the plan we started with at the beginning of the project changed during the publishing of it.

I interpret as being some things he wants to leave to the reader.

The second thing, Ororo pauses before going further into explaining the situation to Cecila in an effort almost not wanting to cause panic:

Attachment 88366

And to say that she was containing a bomb I dont think she would do especially in front of the kids as she would not want to make them feel any kind of way (remember all mutants are welcomed on krakoa) and seeing that she was ok with staying there with the twins why would she unnecessarily make a situation more grave than it needs to be? She wouldnt. She would dig deep, put on a smile, and fight until she couldn't anymore which is exactly what she did.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-16-2019 at 04:15 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!