Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
On the contrary.

People read what's actually on the page, juxtapose it against the overall thematic premise of hitherto unknown Wakandan manufactured ineptitude and societal disruption and come to the logical conclusion that the writer in question neither understands or respects the main character whose solo book he's supposed to be writing.

As I've acknowledged in the past in the aforementioned Black Panther Appreciation thread, Coates remains an excellent writer where Storm's voice and overall character depiction is concerned and as such, he would be perfect to pen an ongoing Storm solo book or in the absence of that, a solid mini to pave the way for an ongoing solo.

Unfortunately, he remains a blight upon the Black Panther mythos as evidenced by the severe drop in sales on the BP solo (in name only,) that he's currently writing.

Storm's character development should be happening within her own considerably large family of X-books as opposed to in what's supposed to be another characters solo book.
On the contrary? I must've missed something. I simply stated that people will read (or ignore) what they wish to read--be that posts they think are too long or just the right consumable sound bite for them, which is what my comment referred to, or comics they like, which I didn't state or imply, but is also true.