Page 509 of 662 FirstFirst ... 9409459499505506507508509510511512513519559609 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 9921
    Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    I'm shaking!!
    Attachment 88926
    Oh, this is beautiful and quite creative.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Glad you finally see that Coates is nothing but Poison to Black Panther. Let us all hope he leaves the franchise after this arc is done.
    Ah, Coates' new release is a best seller. So, um, yeah, I can't see Marvel letting him go anytime soon.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I'm shaking!!
    Attachment 88926
    who's the artist?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    who's the artist?
    Jen Bartel herself, she even captioned it Hadari Yao.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I will no longer be acknowledging the hadari yao until I see it in the x-books. I don't know who that woman is in bp books. Must be the storm bot
    you are willing to ignore a franchise that made her a goddess but accept the other which made her a babysitter to a Jewish girl who needs to be saved by one of her mortal enemies???

ok that's cute!
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 10-31-2019 at 05:06 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Jen Bartel herself, she even captioned it Hadari Yao.
    she can never do any wrong!! I love her so much! I didnt see the hadari yao caption though but thank you for sharing this!! its gorgeous as expected from the great Ms. Bartel.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-31-2019 at 03:57 PM.

I agree boo. until hadari yao is embraced it wont be supported with my coins.

you are willing to ignore a franchise that made her a goddess but accept the other which made her a babysitter to a Jewish girl who needs to be saved by one of her mortal enemies???

ok that's cute!
    Yes. (insert extra 7 characters)
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yes. (insert extra 7 characters)
    sounds good boo!!

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Ah, Coates' new release is a best seller. So, um, yeah, I can't see Marvel letting him go anytime soon.
    wait.. what new release is a best seller?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WTHIOTina View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/top-marvel-characters-15-11/

Storm is #13! I think it's a pretty good ranking. She beat all of the other X-Women and it looks like only Wolverine, Cyclops, and Deadpool are higher than her in the X-Men family (unless I missed a few characters). I think her write up is pretty short compared to the other characters, but I was happy to see her place so high!
    Her write up does an adequate job of explaining her importance to the MU.
    I'm not getting the comparison to what Aaron did and coates either boo.
    That's because there is none.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    regarding the new 'status quo' for the x-men/mutant characters, I would have a problem with a portrayal of Ororo as "I'm a mutant first/only" and marginalizing her identity as a black/African-heritage woman. Seems like a lot of fandom thinks it's more "sophisticated" to write Ororo that way, but it never made sense to me. We'll see how this plays out. Heck, there could ('should'?) even be anti-black sentiment among white mutants, based on real-world social analogs. Given how Krakoa apparently has allegedly condensed most of the world mutant population there, I'd be curious to see how long 'utopia' lasts..
    You hit the nail on the head. Many prefer the sophisticated feel of Ororo bumping shoulders with the all white X-Men.
    I'm shaking!!
    Attachment 88926
    This is beautiful. Jen Bartel can honestly do no wrong when it comes to the Hadari Yao.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Glad you finally see that Coates is nothing but Poison to Black Panther. Let us all hope he leaves the franchise after this arc is done.
    Do you care to explain your views about the most recent issue and how it has been poisonous to the mythos of T'Challa and Ororo?
    I also feel this plays a part, along with the online sales of his Black Panther.
    I believe GP is referring to the Water Dancer.

Quote Originally Posted by WTHIOTina View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/top-marvel-characters-15-11/

Storm is #13! I think it's a pretty good ranking. She beat all of the other X-Women and it looks like only Wolverine, Cyclops, and Deadpool are higher than her in the X-Men family (unless I missed a few characters). I think her write up is pretty short compared to the other characters, but I was happy to see her place so high!

I put Storm as #1. She should have been better than 13 in my opinion. We need to turn it up next year.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

The Water Dance. It's also in Oprah's Book Club, which is all an author needs for their book to sell a hell of a lot of copies.

The Water Dance. It's also in Oprah's Book Club, which is all an author needs for their book to sell a hell of a lot of copies.
    Yeah and his BP is lining bird cages right now.

thnks love. I'm happy he is doing well with his writings. I think he is very talented

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    I put Storm as #1. She should have been better than 13 in my opinion. We need to turn it up next year.
    hey boo. and I didnt even know votes were taking place.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Do you care to explain your views about the most recent issue and how it has been poisonous to the mythos of T'Challa and Ororo?

I also feel this plays a part, along with the online sales of his Black Panther.

I believe GP is referring to the Water Dancer.
    oh ok thank you I thought you were mentioning his BP book.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Her write up does an adequate job of explaining her importance to the MU.

That's because there is none.

You hit the nail on the head. Many prefer the sophisticated feel of Ororo bumping shoulders with the all white X-Men.

This is beautiful. Jen Bartel can honestly do no wrong when it comes to the Hadari Yao.
    agreed. I understand people dont like what he is doing with BP but it's nowhere equivalent to what Aaron wrote.