Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
yea I was hoping for more storm this issue but it was a good issue nonetheless. and you bring up a lot of great questions. if I had to guess it would seem that every councilman vote carries equal weight but majority rules. we kind of saw this when it came to sabretooth only this time everyone agreed. I would like to understand the significance too of the houses and and how they were grouped to the respective season but all of your questions are really good so I hope we get answers to them.

it screams guggs. why does ororo look like she is terrified running away as kitty walkis in bada$$ before saying "i got this. I'm a ninja." no thanks. because of that I'm sitting this out. sorry not sorry.
Same feelings here. With the council I got the impression that it is a majority vote rule, and with Sabretooth I wasn’t surprised by the outcome, but do we think Magneto, Frost, Sinister, Apoc (or even Storm) would abide by a decision they vehemently disagreed with? I can still see personal agendas getting pushed irrespective of a vote. And even then, with Xavier, Apoc, & Magneto as the founders who breaks a tie if a vote is split? Also, when not in session what else does the council do to govern the Krakoa locations?