Page 591 of 662 FirstFirst ... 91491541581587588589590591592593594595601641 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    this is encouraging. especially the beyond part. let's see if he comes through on this statement.

thank you for sharing.

here's the interview

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/marvel...l-in-marauders
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 11-22-2019 at 08:25 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Lets hope Storm actually has some decent action

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

the cover is cute but the fact its Jean and Emma's book I'm not holding my breathe on seeing action from ororo.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    the cover is cute but the fact its Jean and Emma's book I'm not holding my breathe on seeing action from ororo.
    It’s very likely they’ll be traveling into her mind, so she should BE the action.

And I’m stoked by that interview. Ready for Storm to get her due.

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    It’s very likely they’ll be traveling into her mind, so she should BE the action.

And I’m stoked by that interview. Ready for Storm to get her due.
    me too boo. its definitely has been a long time coming. I just wonder what "beyond" means? it's very very exciting and does give me something to look forward to.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    That's the problem.

What can Omega Storm do that Goddess Storm can't do. I mean what would be a clear distinction of between the two in terms of Power? You see IMO Omega Lvl Storm should be able to create Unnatural Weather faster like: Absolute Zero, Manipulate Radiation of All Kind create Jovian Air Pressure a lot faster without passing out.

But Goddess Storm can do the same thing so........honestly I feel like being an Omega Lvl to me is pointless when she's a God and can do things....BETTER.

So the Question is:
    What is the Difference Between Omega Lvl Storm vs Goddess Storm.

Because to me they both can do the something, but 1 can do it BETTER..
    I look at it conversely.
    What can Goddess Storm do that OmL Storm cannot? And has already done? (Besides banish a God Entity...and the X-Men don't come across the like very often...and given that she's only been shown to do that one thing in Goddess-Mode.)
    That's why I can't be too impressed with Goddess Storm...there's just not enough evidence to go on.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

When does this come out again?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

me too boo. its definitely has been a long time coming. I just wonder what "beyond" means? it's very very exciting and does give me something to look forward to.
    My first thought and fervent hope is that we’ll see her elevated due to her looming intro to the MCU.

My first thought and fervent hope is that we’ll see her elevated due to her looming intro to the MCU.
    this is actually my hope too. I feel fearless was kind of a taste of what could be. her being the team buster when in it came to alien threats was very nice to see.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    When does this come out again?
    this comes out Feb 2020

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Same, the book is being promoted exclusively as a Jean/Emma team up, not much about Storm other than she is being rescued.
    Wish there was a lot of Ororo because I dislike Jean and Emma interacting and I like Ororo more than Emma.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-22-2019 at 08:53 AM.

BANNED

this is actually my hope too. I feel fearless was kind of a taste of what could be. her being the team buster when in it came to alien threats was very nice to see.
    It was delicious. I’m just sick of ineffectual Storm. Writers seem to have a fetish for either knocking her down a peg or sacrificing her to prop up the latest and greatest looming threat. They’d never let Cyclops or Logan be presented that way. Hoping we’re at the end of these micro-aggressions and the beginning of something better.

Let's see,...a book with Storm, Emma and Jean called Jean Grey and Emma Frost.

Something seems to be missing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Let's see,...a book with Storm, Emma and Jean called Jean Grey and Emma Frost.

Something seems to be missing.
    The book is called Giant Size X-Men. The subtitle is Jean Grey/Emma Frost because it’s a Jean Grey/Emma Frost team-up.

The book is called Giant Size X-Men. The subtitle is Jean Grey/Emma Frost because it’s a Jean Grey/Emma Frost team-up.
    Is Storm in it?