Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
Agreed. And nah Cyclops nor Emma would not be placed a secondary to Kitty.

I honestly wouldn’t have them “synergize” in the way some are suggesting because I think it would be regressive to both characters. These are both omega level mutants. Show us what that means. Bobby can manipulate massive amounts of water, achieve absolute zero, create golems, manipulate heat exchange, etc. If Duggan goes this route I would hope he highlights how their powers differ vs overlap. Like have Bobby dive into ocean become a massive ice golem or become a massive freezing tidal wave while Storm manipulates the water to create a massive whirlpool to pound a fleet and then flash-freeze the pool with ice spikes coming out that stabs through the hulls and strands the fleet in place. Or Storm super heats the water and air to bathe targets in scalding steam.Or have Bobby turn into mist and just beats the shit out of a bunch a goons with ice fists popping out of the mist randomly (his conciousness and fine control being every where at the same time). I think there is a lot they can do with just their temperature and water manipulation alone, and I think letting them attack in their own way simultaneously as omega elemental bad asses but in their own/non-typical way is the better way to go.
exactly. the fact that an ex-villain with a gray past turned hero gets more respect than ororo should be telling.

now this I would like. show how their use of their abilities differ in its application versus overlap them as it wouldnt lowball either of their powers just as you mentioned.

I would love her creating ice spikes of ice tornadoes with ice spikes. Im.really wondering how they plan to showcase their omega abilities. I'm curious to see what they believe she can do.