Page 500 of 662 FirstFirst ... 400450490496497498499500501502503504510550600 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Storm for polyamory!!! She's been taking lessons from her sister, Jean.
    Exactly just call it what it is. They now have an open relationship as far as Storm is concerned. It's okay. But i'm not about to sit here and bury my head in the sand and pretend this is some deep black love that transcends. Naw, not me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Exactly just call it what it is. They now have an open relationship as far as Storm is concerned. It's okay. But i'm not about to sit here and bury my head in the sand and pretend this is some deep black love that transcends. Naw, not me.
    oh gurl... until we see tchalla and nakia kissing that's head canon my friend. show me where she said she was ok with nakia being intimate with tchalla?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I am SOOOOOOOO happy I read this issue for myself before jumping to any conclusions.

1st: Those who assumed all Ororo and Tchalla did when they saw each other was f@ck were absolutely wrong.

2nd: Tchalla not only f@cked Ororo good and they conversed but he told her about the complexities of his mind and heart as it pertains to Nakia. That I think shows you how much he trusts Ororo that he can share something some people would never utter to their beloved.

3rd: Nowhere, LET ME REPEAT THIS AGAIN, NOWHERE did Ororo say she was done withTchalla. In fact she acknowledged something that we all have known which is that their relationship is complicated. It was stated by Tchalla in Red, and once before this issue by Ororo in Wakanda Forever: Xmen.

4th: Ororo didnt give Nakia permission to do anything with her man but watch him and protect him. That was all and she told Nakia that neither her nor any other woman alive can give Tchalla what Ororo can. Furthermore, Ororo says that she has loved Tchalla more than she has loved any man. This only cements the idea that their love is one that will never die.

That said, how anyone can conclude they are breaking up is a bit farfetched at this juncture. Just my two cents.
    Yes! Every bit of this! I really love that Storm has done her research on Nakia and deems her a formidable woman and warrior. When she can’t be there to sweep in and rescue him, it’s nice to know that she monitors the warriors in his circle. I also love that T’Challa has two mutants as part of his inner circle.

oh gurl... until we see tchalla and nakia kissing that's head canon my friend. show me where she said she was ok with nakia being intimate with tchalla?
    You can call it what you want. I'm a guy by the way. But yeah you can read it as you want, i'm cool with that, i'm not trying to change anybody mind. I know what i read and how it came off to me. I wouldn't feel good about myself if the person i was with said the things to Nakia, Storm did about Tchalla but that's me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    They can break up because they are in a committed relationship. Until Coates' time travel story, BP had no feelings for or was emotionally involved with anyone other than Ororo. Ororo also told T'Challa, in the same issue she mentioned not letting titles come between them, that she was forever his and he was all hers. He agreed by sealing her statement with a kiss. So, they are in a romantic relationship which can definitely come to an end--a break up. That issue was over a year ago. Out of Ororo and Nakia's entire exchange, the most problematic part was when Ororo admitted that she didn't know if T'Challa and Nakia were over. Wow. We cannot ignore that line. That has to hurt like hell, especially since she also admitted having never loved any man the man she loves T'Challa. Whatever he told her during his confession left her feeling uncertain but clearly not uncertain enough to end things with him right then and there. But doubt remains. I think Ororo was being brutally honest.
    Funny thing is, they both had moved on and were doing fine.

Then, here comes Coates, got some people all whipped up and excited and feeling in love.

Now he's potentially going to take a size 12 and stomp a mudhole in some hearts up in here. If that happens, can't say that people weren't warned about him.

I just hope he gets off the BP solo as soon as possible. Stop frakking isht up over there and go do some frakked up isht to another character.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Yes! Every bit of this! I really love that Storm has done her research on Nakia and deems her a formidable woman and warrior. When she can’t be there to sweep in and rescue him, it’s nice to know that she monitors the warriors in his circle. I also love that T’Challa has two mutants as part of his inner circle.
    I hope you know I love you beyond no end!!! your post had so much truth in it I couldnt even process it all. you have an uncanny ability to be right when it comes to what Coates is going to deliver... why is that??? are you mr coated in the flesh lol. at any rate ororo is very calculating and as you said before anything else she is a woman, a confident woman and it's so sexy to see. as much as the brain tchalla is, so is ororo. and great observation about his inner circle having mutants. you know I thought tchalla and wakanda hated them though lol??
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

You can call it what you want. I'm a guy by the way. But yeah you can read it as you want, i'm cool with that, i'm not trying to change anybody mind. I know what i read and how it came off to me. I wouldn't feel good about myself if the person i was with said the things to Nakia, Storm did about Tchalla but that's me.
    she wants a warrior who cares for tchalla to watch and protect him. what is the issue with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

Then, here comes Coates, got some people all whipped up and excited and feeling in love.

Now he's potentially going to take a size 12 and stomp a mudhole in some hearts up in here. If that happens, can't say that people weren't warned about him.

I just hope he gets off the BP solo as soon as possible. Stop frakking isht up over there and go do some frakked up isht to another character.
    Marvel2100 was right.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I dont see anything bad for what Coates has done for Storm, and though you dont agree I would say the same for Tchalla. He has extended the importance of both characters beyond what any other writers have thought to do. With ororo he made a her God, and with tchalla a hero that spans across galaxies. I'm not sure what is not to like.

Marvel2100 was right.
    Believe me friend, if I am, I'm not gloating about it. Dude is frakking up two, sorry three characters.

Let's be truly honest with ourselves. If anyone here thinks that the X-books will follow up on anything Coates has done with Storm regarding her godhood, raise your hands.

Put your frakking hands down.

Dude gave Storm fans a love song and then took a huge dump on it.

My feelings have always been clear, Coates might do other characters great but his BP is utter bvllsh!t

I just read the issue. To me, it reads like Coates might be setting the stage for a amicable break up(or a possible strengthening, you never know). Anyway, notice he has Ororo point out that she serves two nations--and we get a visual of the X-Men. (Possible hint toward Krokoa) It seems like Ororo deep down knows that her and T'Challa's worlds will eventually diverge at some point, and Nakia would be better at his side.

Also, there was definitely more to T'Challa and NuNaki's relationship, and in a round about way, Ororo was giving her blessing. Coates could be fucking with folks, though.

I dont see anything bad for what Coates has done for Storm, and though you dont agree I would say the same for Tchalla. He has extended the importance of both characters beyond what any other writers have thought to do. With ororo he made a her God, and with tchalla a hero that spans across galaxies. I'm not sure what is not to like.
    BK, I have to whole-heartedly disagree about Coates take on T'Challa. He has done more harm than any writer including Johnathan Maberry. I could sit here and list all the things that he's done wrong. but that's best left for the BP thread.

I'll just say this: He took the idea of a Wakandan galactic empire and frakked it up. And that's just the least frakked up stuff he's done.

Not in Storm's mind. That sounded like a woman who knows her man is a cheater and she's going to select the booty call herself. And Storm even flat out says she doesn't think the emotional part of their relationship is over.

"men think they have monopolized the art of indiscretion" Well who your side piece ororo. let me find out.
    As long as it ain't Logan.. Let Jean be the one to run her fingers through his hairy ass back.

Believe me friend, if I am, I'm not gloating about it. Dude is frakking up two, sorry three characters.

Let's be truly honest with ourselves. If anyone here thinks that the X-books will follow up on anything Coates has done with Storm regarding her godhood, raise your hands.

Put your frakking hands down.

Dude gave Storm fans a love song and then took a huge dump on it.

My feelings have always been clear, Coates might do other characters great but his BP is utter bvllsh!t
    We all know coates isn't stupid this is a prime example of having his cake and eating it to.

It's not even about x-books trying to cover it up or address her godhood because i can enjoy the book for what it is but what i'm not about to let happen is someone trying to fool me with subtext. Just be flat out with it.

I'm suppose to believe two women having a conversation about infideliity, feelings, and happiness are simply talking about protecting a man who has a whole nation protecting him.

I'm suppose to believe that Storm thinks so little of the man she is with you basically called him small minded and says he needs a woman to be happy. Naw miss me with that.

This man is too smart to present it in the way he did if he is expecting me to be all "yay eternal black love."
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    As long as it ain't Logan.. Let Jean be the one to run her fingers through his hairy ass back.
    At this point Storm needs to get her ass to house Summer. lol. Scott looking real good about now. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.