Page 503 of 662 FirstFirst ... 3403453493499500501502503504505506507513553603 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Would Storm fans really be okay if Tchalla was having this conversation about storm with Forge?
    why would tchalla ever have such a conversation with a man who was verbally abusive and left her to be with mystique?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

OH so thats why Tchalla in this reality had to tell his wife about it in scenes coates didn't feel we needed to see. That's why Ororo had to go and talk to her about something Ororo herself doesn't think is over. That is why Ororo is asking her to "protect "him. Is that part of Tchalla's brain in an alternate universe too?
    Didn’t Storm tell Nakia their situation was quite literally a different time? Nakia then says it’s over. I’m currently looking at the page. Storm then says she’s not so sure. If he’s going back to space as the story clearly suggests, why wouldn’t Storm want an experienced commander at his side? Storm knows that the intimacy of their relationship is from another time, but Nakia is still a commander with bravery, valor and compassion. Storm believes T’Challa will need that by his side. Nakia was the only one who pushed hard for him. Storm admired it and thanked her for it.

Lol it’s funny that you ask why Storm felt the need to say anything to Nakia? Didn’t you see how Nakia reacted? Clearly there was some tension. Storm cleared the air like a grown ass woman because Nakia isn’t a threat to her. She doesn’t view her as a threat so what need does she have for an air of hostility? They’re bound to be in close proximity to one another. Storm has claimed Wakanda. She’s going to have to work with Nakia. Are you really suggesting that they should have pulled hair? Like, seriously?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    why would tchalla ever have such a conversation with a man who was verbally abusive and left her to be with mystique?
    Didn’t his conversation with Storm in regards to wolverine piss some fans off?

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Didn’t Storm tell Nakia their situation was quite literally a different time? Nakia then says it’s over. I’m currently looking at the page. Storm then says she’s not so sure. If he’s going back to space as the story clearly suggests, why wouldn’t Storm want an experienced commander at his side? Storm knows that the intimacy of their relationship is from another time, but Nakia is still a commander with bravery, valor and compassion. Storm believes T’Challa will need that by his side. Nakia was the only one who pushed hard for him. Storm admired it and thanked her for it.

Lol it’s funny that you ask why Storm felt the need to say anything to Nakia? Didn’t you see how Nakia reacted? Clearly there was some tension. Storm cleared the air like a grown ass woman because Nakia isn’t a threat to her. She doesn’t view her as a threat so what need does she have for an air of hostility? They’re bound to be in close proximity to one another. Storm has claimed Wakanda. She’s going to have to work with Nakia. Are you really suggesting that they should have pulled hair? Like, seriously?
    Your misdirecting which is fine but please don't put words in my mouth, that's all i ask. I don't know where you get hair pulling from but if you want to be that base with a response i will be base to0. The simple fact imo is you don't care how Tchalla looks in this as long as Ororo comes out on top and its WRONG because if it was HER book or she was being talked about like how tchalla was in this issue you would have a problem. It is what it is, i'm moving on from this topic and i said my piece.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I wonder how many here would have that same conversation with someone they knew had feelings for their significant other. I finally see the point some BP fans were making. In BP this run, Tchalla has done NOTHING but build Ororo up and for her to tear him down in this issue to another woman and is sad. Tells me all i need to know. I personally want to apologize for not seeing it before. No one has said he is a bad writer, at least i haven't but i'm not going to be fake and act like this wouldn't sit completely wrong with me if Storm was the topic of this discussion and it was two men having it.
    Man, I am so glad that you are seeing this. Think about what Coates has done.

T'Challa was missing, lost his memories etc. Seemingly involved with another woman.

He vaguely remembers Storm. Get's his memory back, comes home sees his true love and not very emotional.

They sleep together and he's still troubled. Has Storm go out to confront the "other" woman and gives a head scratching sermon to the other woman.

This whole thing should have been about Storm and T'Challa but he made it about Storm, T'Challa and Nakia when he didn't have to do any of this isht.

The original Nakia was long gone, but he decided to mooch of MCU and bring in NuNukia.

Simple question: Why? And how is this a good thing?

Now you got some ready for Storm to drop BP saying, he ain't good enough while others are trying to explain what Coates is trying to do.

It's obvious. He. don't. know.

Same reason a writer had T'Challa tell Storm don't get down with Wolverine only for her to sleep with Wolverine.

Snikt.

Didn’t his conversation with Storm in regards to wolverine piss some fans off?
    omg yes!!! I think the fans that were pissed were the BP fans in fact lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Same reason a writer had T'Challa tell Storm don't get down with Wolverine only for her to sleep with Wolverine.

Snikt.
    well we know why she did that, yes? what Ive yet to understand is why tchalla would have issue with wolverine of all characters.

BANNED

Your misdirecting which is fine but please don't put words in my mouth, that's all i ask. I don't know where you get hair pulling from but if you want to be that base with a response i will be base to0. The simple fact imo is you don't care how Tchalla looks in this as long as Ororo comes out on top and its WRONG because if it was HER book or she was being talked about like how tchalla was in this issue you would have a problem. It is what it is, i'm moving on from this topic and i said my piece.
    You think T’Challa came off weak. I don’t know why, but that’s fine. I absolutely would not have a problem if this story was on the other foot in a Storm solo. Storm is propped up on a pedestal, yes, but the story tells us that T’Challa is the man that this story revolves around. He has become a universe that encompasses a body of people. He is Wakanda! Storm is able to play on his board, but she still isn’t her own entity like he is. Storm fans wish she had that. Please don’t presume to know what I want or think about them as a couple.

well we know why she did that, yes? what Ive yet to understand is why tchalla would have issue with wolverine of all characters.
    I've yet to understand why a writer would even have that scene. "She can sleep with anyone she wants to but not Logan."

Who gives a frak who she sleeps with?

That was just plain stupid. That isht is contagious apparently.

I wonder how many here would have that same conversation with someone they knew had feelings for their significant other. I finally see the point some BP fans were making. In BP this run, Tchalla has done NOTHING but build Ororo up and for her to tear him down in this issue to another woman and is sad. Tells me all i need to know. I personally want to apologize for not seeing it before. No one has said he is a bad writer, at least i haven't but i'm not going to be fake and act like this wouldn't sit completely wrong with me if Storm was the topic of this discussion and it was two men having it.
    I sure as hell wouldnt but who in this forum can say they can claim what storm can? she has been a leader of a nation, shes a literal goddess, and she is probably one of the most beautiful women in the MU. she has a big ego because she can back it up. I see no issue with ororo going to nakia as a woman and squashing whatever issues may arise from what happened on wakandan galaxy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

Snikt.
    I think the nuance you’re missing is while T’Challa encourages Storm to stay away from Wolverine and ultimately reduces them both to their sexuality, and much below the intellect of such a man. Here in this scene with Coates, Storm fully acknowledges the sexual nature of the other relationship, she then clearly defines the qualities she feels Nakia brings to the table. She values Nakia and in doing so, she putting T’Challa’s needs above her own. In what way are the scenes you’re describing comparable in any way?

You think T’Challa came off weak. I don’t know why, but that’s fine. I absolutely would not have a problem if this story was on the other foot in a Storm solo. Storm is propped up on a pedestal, yes, but the story tells us that T’Challa is the man that this story revolves around. He has become a universe that encompasses a body of people. He is Wakanda! Storm is able to play on his board, but she still isn’t her own entity like he is. Storm fans wish she had that. Please don’t presume to know what I want or think about them as a couple.
    IF you expect that respect then give it. Your the one who put words in someone elses mouth first. And you can hide behind all the bullshit black love you want but you aren't showing it when you try to debase someones talking points to "You want hair pulling."
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

And again your putting words in my mouth, i don't think Tchalla came off as weak. I think Storm thinks he is weak and ONLY a Man. Which is exactly what she said. The love of her supposed life is no different than any other man with needs.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I sure as hell wouldnt but who in this forum can say they can claim what storm can? she has been a leader of a nation, shes a literal goddess, and she is probably one of the most beautiful women in the MU. she has a big ego because she can back it up. I see no issue with ororo going to nakia as a woman and squashing whatever issues may arise from what happened on wakandan galaxy.
    How did she squash anything with a one sided conversation. *patiently waits for the conversation between Nakia and Tchalla where we hear what he really told Storm*
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.