Page 527 of 662 FirstFirst ... 27427477517523524525526527528529530531537577627 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I answered all your questions with receipts which you didnt think were good enough. lol again, if a man choosing his own path versus allowing his birthright to says volumes in relation to positivity. there are so many men who would benefit from such a message: living and being your authentic self. that is the message I saw from it. however you dont because coates is incapable of depicting men a positive light right? dont even let me get into the conversation with thunderball and tchallas belief he could be something more than a petty henchman.
    okay. that's nice. i'm glad Coates has you. Yay! Hopefully you actually support his other work since your such true fan of his writing and it's messages.
    Last edited by jwatson; 11-05-2019 at 02:44 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    okay. that's nice. i'm glad Coates has you. Yay! Hopefully you actually support his other work since your such true fan of his writing and it's messages.
    what does that have to do with his writing of black panther?? lol you sure do love changing the goal posts. but back to your initial point I'm guess tchallas rehabilitation of dr. Franklin was negative too. gotcha! (^_^)
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 11-05-2019 at 02:49 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

what does that have to do with his writing of black panther?? lol you sure do love changing the goal posts. but back to your initial point in guess tchallas rehabilitation of dr. Franklin was negative too. gotcha! (^_^)
    Nothing but everything to do with your "stanning" of him and his great works. LOL
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

LOL ya Mean his Captain America the only other book he's got.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I think he has some prose novels and all too but we all know he's only reading it because he stans how he writes Storm which is all cool and everything but i do kind of feel bad for coates. Especially if he thinks it was his actual writing that garnered him a stan rather than the subject of the material. But alas, not my problem.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Nothing but everything to do with your "stanning" of him and his great works. LOL
    hes not on oprah book club for no reason boo. and one black man uplifting another black man was not positive for you too I see? you just glossed over that statement lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

hes not on oprah book club for no reason boo. and one black man uplifting another black man was not positive for you too I see? you just glossed over that statement lol
    im still waiting for you to provide something. You all about receipts but yet you can only provide one page where his mother said she is glad he's happy and the overall message of a man following his own dreams. lol There are men who dream of killing and they follow that yay, men. lol It's cool. You can keep interpreting his work for him though.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

I think he has some prose novels and all too but we all know he's only reading it because he stans how he writes Storm which is all cool and everything but i do kind of feel bad for coates. Especially if he thinks it was his actual writing that garnered him a stan rather than the subject of the material. But alas, not my problem.
    I don't read Coates Novels I don't think I need a reason too. I more care about how well he knows his source material in comics. So far he's Meh. Why do you feel bad for Coates??

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I will defend Coates on Captain America. It's actually good.

>walks out with his bag of popcorn. munch.<

did you read the book? is it good? Oprah not supporting a man who calsl out men as nothing but negative. Am i suppose to think he wouldn't make Oprah's bookclub? lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I will defend Coates on Captain America. It's actually good.

>walks out with his bag of popcorn. munch.<
    oh i've read it too and i agree but look how much different he treats Cap than he does Tchalla.
    I don't think anyone can deny that.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

im still waiting for you to provide something. You all about receipts but yet you can only provide one page where his mother said she is glad he's happy and the overall message of a man following his own dreams. lol There are men who dream of killing and they follow that yay, men. lol It's cool. You can keep interpreting his work for him though.
    1. tchalla defining his own path not defined by his birthright
    2. tchalla loving ororo in a healthy manner
    3. tchalla forgiving himself for the past of wakanda including leaving his sister
    4. tchalla uplifting dr Franklin out of a life of crime
    etc. etc etc.

you said there were NO positive depictions. and I've provided you several. care to move the goal post again ?

oh i've read it too and i agree but look how much different he treats Cap than he does Tchalla.
    Bro, you don't have to convince me. I've said all I need to say about my disdain for Coates' Black Panther.

I'll leave it there.

Probably because Coates knows he’d be run out of town if he even thought about making a white character look like a chump as opposed to a black character.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

1. tchalla defining his own path not defined by his birthright
    2. tchalla loving ororo in a healthy manner
    3. tchalla forgiving himself for the past of wakanda including leaving his sister
    4. tchalla uplifting dr Franklin out of a life of crime
    etc. etc etc.

you said there were NO positive depictions. and I've provided you several. care to move the goal post again ?
    lol, oh this is too funny. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.