Page 531 of 662 FirstFirst ... 31431481521527528529530531532533534535541581631 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 9921
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Still doesn't explain where the other gods are. Where the orisha are. What exactly are the Orisha? How long ago did they disappear or appear. For such a long thread hes suppose to be exploring i don't feel i know much more about them.
    You right.

We don't know much about them......actually we know nothing at all. They don't even Talk or voice their own opinions.

We know why Bast left, but not why the other Orisha's left.

And that's the thing we may never know. And i'm afraid it may be the same for Hadari Yao he may never touch on that topic again. Or he will be as Vague as he's been with the Orisha.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

good good and good. hopefully we can get a storm solo now that fox and all it's horrible ideas have been cast into the wind:

https://www.themarysue.com/tim-miller-kitty-pride-axed/
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I remember hearing the same thing about coates not following up on what happened to bast and the wakandan gods.
    It's no clearer than when he started.

And what big reveal is Coates going to have with Thunderball? He's another bastard Wakandan child abandoned by his country?

good good and good. hopefully we can get a storm solo now that fox and all it's horrible ideas have been cast into the wind:

https://www.themarysue.com/tim-miller-kitty-pride-axed/
    I'm perfectly fine with this..
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    It's no clearer than when he started.

And what big reveal is Coates going to have with Thunderball? He's another bastard Wakandan child abandoned by his country?
    of course it is. we know bast left to attend to worshippers on the edge of the galaxy.

I have no idea about what he may do with him but he always drags his stories out. something may precipitate in a much later time.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I'm perfectly fine with this..
    me too boo. Disney needs to take all of the fox world to the chopping block.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

of course it is. we know bast left to attend to worshippers on the edge of the galaxy.

I have no idea about what he may do with him but he always drags his stories out. something may precipitate in a much later time.

me too boo. Disney needs to take all of the fox world to the chopping block.
    Fox made X-men movies? I didn't know this. I must have officially mind-wiped them all. Yay!
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    You right.

We don't know much about them......actually we know nothing at all. They don't even Talk or voice their own opinions.

We know why Bast left, but not why the other Orisha's left.

And that's the thing we may never know. And i'm afraid it may be the same for Hadari Yao he may never touch on that topic again. Or he will be as Vague as he's been with the Orisha.
    Makes me think of the interview where someone was talking about how new writers like to throw everything at the book and don't get around to delving into anything.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Fox made X-men movies? I didn't know this. I must have officially mind-wiped them all. Yay!

Chile I done lost my mind. lolol

I am truly surprised how much i am loving Hickman's Storm. small scene in new mutants but he fills the woman with so much compassion. I wasn't expecting anything to be honest and i am just so pleasantly surprised.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

I am truly surprised how much i am loving Hickman's Storm. small scene in new mutants but he fills the woman with so much compassion. I wasn't expecting anything to be honest and i am just so pleasantly surprised.
    I’m with you. I really feel her joy during these resurrection scenes. Resurrection Whisperer/High Priestess/Hype Woman of Krakoa really suits her.

What happened?
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    What happened?
    Just Storm being Storm

Edit: I’m desperately trying to post scans. This forum functionality is hideous on iPhone.

Attachment 89095Attachment 89096
    Last edited by The Quiet Councilor; 11-06-2019 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    Just Storm being Storm

Edit: I’m desperately trying to post scans. This forum functionality is hideous on iPhone.

Attachment 89095Attachment 89096
    Where is this from?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Where is this from?
    new mutants # 1. it starts with rahne resurrection
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

new mutants # 1. it starts with rahne resurrection
    Ohh. Thank you!
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡