Page 542 of 662 FirstFirst ... 42442492532538539540541542543544545546552592642 ... LastLast
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Ororo in a story being saved by her best friend and a complicated teammate =/= Ororo being saved by a man.
    Why? Storm being saved by a man somehow makes her less than who she is? That's ludicrous.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Why? Storm being saved by a man somehow makes her less than who she is? That's ludicrous.
    but what is even more ludicrous is her having to be saved by her mortal enemy.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

No other writers are paying any attention to what Coates is doing. As far as they are concerned, T'Challa is still King of Wakanda.
    I was trying to use that for his benefit, meaning it's not his fault whats going on in X-men and X-force with Wakanda being repeatedly set up as an advesary. We know Tchalla personally doesn't have issues with mutants. But i agree he is still seen as king by most writers.

It's sad how Marvel Action Black Panther in two issues has had a way better Tchalla/Wakanda than 3 volumes from Coates. He was out there risking life and limb to save every last citizen.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

No other writers are paying any attention to what Coates is doing. As far as they are concerned, T'Challa is still King of Wakanda.
    coates has him still as king though as well.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    coates has him still as king though as well.
    nope a figure head. are you reading the non storm parts?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

I agree. But if we're claiming one of these instances or hypotheticals makes her a 'damsel in distress', it's the male option that would tend to fit that stereotype. Yet oddly it is the female-driven X-Men book given that accusation, whereas Black Panther would be exempt for some reason I'm sure I'm not comprehending. Jean helping Ororo is bad, apparently.

because EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVERY body! Everrrrry GOT DAMN BODY! Thinks they BELONG together. Everybody.

And haven't you heard, the birds the word. ^_^
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    because EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVERY body! Everrrrry GOD DAMN BODY! Thinks they BELONG together. Everybody.

And haven't you heard, the birds the word. ^_^
    lololol. you a mess

lololol. you a mess
    The doctor said when he handed me to my mother those were her first words to me.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

nope a figure head. are you reading the non storm parts?
    of course I'm reading the non-story parts but it seems you havent been though:

Attachment 89150

The doctor said when he handed me to my mother those were her first words to me.
    ugh ok tmi lolol.

of course I'm reading the non-story parts but it seems you havent been though:

Attachment 89150
    What part am i missing? He is a a figure head. Queen Elizabeth is a "Queen" but she doesn't make any laws or judge the people. So in Coates run he is pretty much the same. A king in title only. Which is also kind of funny now that i think about it he chose to mirror Wakanda political system with those of alot of European countries.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

ugh ok tmi lolol.
    funny, thats what the doctor said. ^_^
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I agree. But if we're claiming one of these instances or hypotheticals makes her a 'damsel in distress', it's the male option that would tend to fit that stereotype. Yet oddly it is the female-driven X-Men book given that accusation, whereas Black Panther would be exempt for some reason I'm sure I'm not comprehending. Jean helping Ororo is bad, apparently.
    Depends on the save to me. If Storm or anyone is written in such a way that her being saved is written in a contrived manner i.e., she's written incompetently then yeah, call bs.

If Storm is unaware of an impending attack and someone steps in to prevent her from being hurt or killed, then okay, shouldn't be an issue.

What part am i missing? He is a a figure head. Queen Elizabeth is a "Queen" but she doesn't make any laws or judge the people. So in Coates run he is pretty much the same. A king in title only. Which is also kind of funny now that i think about it he chose to mirror Wakanda political system with those of alot of European countries.
    where it says he is still king. it goes beyond him being a figurehead love.