Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
Coates got rid of the Dora milaje (a cool name) in favor of a lamer name midnight angels, and torpedoed his pet Characters and then let gay abd Nnedi utterly destroy them.

Fact is, Like the HZ, they can either be high tier redshirts or they can actually become something. Okoye is the key for the Dora's. Hunter or Akili or Kasper is the key for the HZ, or maybe Nunakia is who knows. But I think Okoye beibg the boss, and leading the Dora's and Wakandan army is the right way to go.

By the way, we going with W'Baku, M'Duke, or Win'Baku??? We need to clear it up
I think i'ma roll with M'Duke, that's my first time hearing it hahahaah

and yup, HZ, Doras, Royal (male) Guards... can easily fall in the trap of being glorified redshirts... which is what they essentially are more often than not, and that's not a bad thing per se, but it's kinda like the Green Lantern Corps where there should at the bare minimum be several notable ones (a Stewart, Hal, Kyle, Gardner) who are the head honchos that get development. Okoye is that for the Doras. I'd honestly have NuNakia be that for the HZ and just have them go full metal gear solid stealth/spy stuff, with Kasper being her next in charge. And then I guess the royal guard just be straight up red shirt status

Altho Okoye's promotion as director of AoW kinda blurs a lot of that HZ stuff i suppose