Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
Except this is the MCU we're talking about. Ragnarok came four years after The Dark World. In the Multiverse of Madness is coming five years after Doctor Strange. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 is coming four years (most likely) after Vol 2. This happens and will continue to happen the more projects Marvel Studios makes and the more priorities start to shift. The only reason something like the Spider-Man films were going to have a sequel every two years was because it was mandated by Sony.

And are you forgetting that The Dark Knight Rises came out four years after The Dark Knight, the first superhero movie to gross over a billion dollars?

And how is Coogler's schedule not a legitimate concern? The guy is highly sought after. What do you want him to do? Pull out of all of his projects just so he can work on BP2? He said himself that he and his team are taking their time with the movie. It isn't coming in four years because Marvel doesn't care about it. They do, and they've clearly given Ryan enough time and respect to he can deliver.

What's your worry? That after four years people will forget about Black Panther? If you do all I have to say is that's on you, because that's not going to happen, especially if Marvel and Coogler have something big planned for the film and all indications point to that being a high possibility.
Wedjat my man's coming in with truth bombs left and right! I mean let's be real here, folk's can't stop talking about BP, usually a movie drops and even though it's good it gets moved on from. BP had been talked about, ever sense it's dropped AND referenced in TV shows sense it's debut and will continue to, especially since marvel is putting more attention to the IP. People need to respect the process, I mean I find it funny how some folks and on to this day about how coogler needs to out more time and care into making tchalla more like the fabled perfect version in CW (he was better in BP but I digress) then complain when that process will, *gasp* take time

Coogler started the script a couple months ago, BP ain't gonna drop off, us fans aren't taking any scraps we can get (marvel knows that BP is their biggest IP) because he is popping up everywhere, and now that Spidey is gone, it just makes already a big deal tchalla even bigger.

Everything is good our waiting for representation and respect for BP is paying off