Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
But we again have to remember who wrote wolds apart. It wasn't a BP scribe who had the mythos best Interest at heart. It was an x writer and the Creator of gentle, who's only lot in his creation is to throw shade at Wakanda on some straight up bullisht.

The bad husband thing, was all x related as well. That's the biggest thing to realize. The x office had done more to undercut and mess with BP and Storm then any other franchise. To the point where BP fans just said frak it, keep her out, it's not worth the trouble.

And it's why many of us here don't care to see Storm in the mythos again and especially getting all the attention and feats she's getting In T'Challas book. It's not because we hate Storm, or hate Black women or anything like that. It's the fact that one, the x office acts like spoiled children, they don't care about their toy until another kid is playing with it then all of a sudden they have to have it back and will cry scream and throw a fit till they get it and once they do they throw it back in the bin and forget about it all over again.

So until Storm can be treated with respect in her own franchise (or she is given to the BP franchise) she shouldn't be coming to this mythos to get the development her own franchise doesn't care to give her
Ezyo1000 you are preaching to the choir. None of your words are lost on me. I can’t disagree with a single word. I’m fully aware of how she’s been propped up in his books and she’s still YET to receive that same energy in the X-men books. I can admit that. I can see all the ways in which T’Challa and his mythos has been thrown under the bus to elevate her in some way. That’s why it’s ironic to me now that some major X-men pusher here her now proclaiming to misunderstand a push for black love and black success? I’m a huge fan of Storm but I can’t think of one ratings winner she’s been in that speaks to black love or success. *sigh*