Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
This is true, although he is, descended from African royalty and the only non-Wakandan to successfully take the HSH (and keep the powers), which is enough to make him an honorary Wakandan, I think.

Anyway, the reason I always liked the idea of making him the new White Wolf was BECAUSE he isn't Wakandan. Who better to reform the secret police of Wakanda than an outsider (who would hence have no political baggage) who not only shared the King's powers but was also an actual NYPD cop?

Admittedly, this would have made more impact when the HZ hadn't been turned into grunts by Coates. :P
Aside from Kaspers nationality, does it honestly make sense to put a NY cop in charge of a branch of their military? I'm sure he's a good cop and a pretty good street level hero... but on paper I'm not entirely sure he has the qualifications or proper experience for the job.

Don't get me wrong here.. I like Kasper, and if giving him the job means him regularly showing up in a book I'll take it. But it's still a bit weird. I think he's a better fit for Agents of Wakanda than being in the actual Wakandan military.