Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
Can I ask my fellow Black Panther enthusiasts a few questions? Given the new direction of the X-Men, the new country of Krakoa and Wakanda seem to be at odds over the choice to reject mutant pharmaceuticals. Wakanda has the cure for cancer so it makes complete sense that they wouldn't need any life sustaining drugs from anyone. How would you guys feel if T'Challa or the council actually accepted the Xavier and Magneto's threat of extortion?
I dont see them ever accepting the drug ever, but I would see them just simply recognize the mutant state and thus act accordingly and in continuity (aka spying on them to see if they lose a threat to Wakanda in the future)
the only other way I would see them accept the bribe would be if T'Challa had a reason and plan for doing so, but that's Priest and Hudlin panther that would do that. The current writer i honestly would not trust having T'Challa or Wakanda react to it, which then means it would fall on Hickman to decide. Which is worrying knowing Hickman at times