Page 190 of 744 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290690 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think the question is less whether Black Panther will still be on the Avengers rosters in the cartoons and more when there will be a new Avengers cartoon.

I think T'Challa is actually pretty humble, especially for a king.

Strange's ego will probably continue to get toned down as he progresses into becoming the Sorcerer Supreme.

I haven't seen CM yet but from the trailers she does seem to be a tad condescending.
    I saw it last night with my lady. Honestly I think that she was play straight from the perspective of a trained warrior/soldier and along with that is a natural cockiness. Once she starts to reconnect with her humanity Carol was fairly even tempered and balanced. Even when she takes the pager back from Fury I was thinking that she was being very reasonable, even graceful to not just cut him off completely. I do look forward to seeing her interact with the other alphas.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    It'll be interesting to see why they even work together.

They don't have a "Fury" pulling strings and such. The new big 3 all have other stuff to do lol
    Yup, T'Challa and Dr. Strange technically aren't Avengers. They're kinda just there minding they business but the actual Avengers stay bothering them. Stay asking them for favors or crashing into their living room.

So how or why those 3 would have any reason to specifically work together, when they've never met and technically 2 of them are dead...

Idk but where there's a will (or big paycheck) there's certainly a way
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    I saw it last night with my lady. Honestly I think that she was play straight from the perspective of a trained warrior/soldier and along with that is a natural cockiness. Once she starts to reconnect with her humanity Carol was fairly even tempered and balanced. Even when she takes the pager back from Fury I was thinking that she was being very reasonable, even graceful to not just cut him off completely. I do look forward to seeing her interact with the other alphas.
    None of them are getting along lol

Don't forget how T'Challa (and Okoye) treated Ross the first few times before buddy took a bullet for bae. T'Challa gonna hear Dr. Strange or Danvers suggestion for a course of action and he n Okoye gon talk ish about them in Xhosa, then Danvers gon interject "Wait, who you calling a "colonizer""? And then T'Challa and Okoye are gonna be "ugh.. universal translators...". And then Dr. Strange gonna be like "Ok, what the hell are all of you talking about? "
    Black Panther vs Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post

Don't forget how T'Challa (and Okoye) treated Ross the first few times before buddy took a bullet for bae. T'Challa gonna hear Dr. Strange or Danvers suggestion for a course of action, then he and Okoye gon talk some sarcastic ish about them in Xhosa, then Danvers gon interject "Wait, who you calling a "colonizer""? And then T'Challa and Okoye are gonna be "ugh.. universal translators...". And then Dr. Strange gonna be like "Ok, what the hell are all of you talking about? "
    "don't worry I'll kill him myself"

"So I ask you, as both warrior and king, how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?"

"Move, Captain. I won't ask a second time."

"I don't care."

"Let them try."

"You are in Wakanda now. Thanos will have nothing but dust and blood."

Dude low key cocky as hell.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

They don't have a "Fury" pulling strings and such. The new big 3 all have other stuff to do lol
    Fury could still be a catalyst.

We know from the Spider-Man trailers that he's contacting Spider-Man, and his relationship with Carol is already established.

I don't see them acting as any sort of full time team like the previous Avengers, but coming together to deal with a major issue like say Secret Invasion is believable enough.

Fury brought together the original Avengers but he never really spearheaded them as a group. That was pretty much Steve and Tony.

I think if there is some variant of The Avengers or a main Superhero team post-Endgame it will be because one of the major heroes left (either T'Challa or Carol, probably) realize that there still needs to be some kind of organized response to world-ending or Thanos-level threats.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

"don't worry I'll kill him myself"

"So I ask you, as both warrior and king, how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?"

"Move, Captain. I won't ask a second time."

"I don't care."

"Let them try."

"You are in Wakanda now. Thanos will have nothing but dust and blood."

Dude low key cocky as hell.
    "I'm not here to make a deal."

"I accept your challenge, M'Baku." *basically tells him to shut the hell up*

"Are you finished?"

"Klaue is leaving out that door with me. You've been warned."

"I don't care." (again)

"Every breath you take is mercy from me."

"This is your last chance."

"Now you are teaching me? What do you know?"

French UN representative: "With all due respect King T'Challa but what can a nation of farmers have to offer to the rest of the world?"

T'Challa: *scoffs*

The arrogance!

Don't forget how T'Challa (and Okoye) treated Ross the first few times before buddy took a bullet for bae. T'Challa gonna hear Dr. Strange or Danvers suggestion for a course of action and he n Okoye gon talk ish about them in Xhosa, then Danvers gon interject "Wait, who you calling a "colonizer""? And then T'Challa and Okoye are gonna be "ugh.. universal translators...". And then Dr. Strange gonna be like "Ok, what the hell are all of you talking about? "
    I could see them forming the ultimates, but maybe initially operating (due to not trusting each other/ having their own isht to deal with) like the Illuminati. Meeting up here and there but not fully being transparent. But still wanting to act as earths first defense before it gets to earth.

I just hope hope that going forward Tchalla be keeping that low key arrogance and swag

Contingency plans

I'm tellin ya, they are coming.

Ya know that disk on CM's neck? .... give Shuri a few days and oh lawd

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I could see them forming the ultimates, but maybe initially operating (due to not trusting each other/ having their own isht to deal with) like the Illuminati. Meeting up here and there but not fully being transparent. But still wanting to act as earths first defense before it gets to earth.

I just hope hope that going forward Tchalla be keeping that low key arrogance and swag
    True. It's bit unpredictable at this point because realistically they're not gonna have to team-up for another 3-4 years. DS 2 and BP 2 are gonna happen, then it'll be a **** load of new and old stuff thrown at the wall from Disney, like Eternals and Black Widow movie and the annual Spider-Man movie Sony loves to do, and the inevitable mutants and F4 stuff.

In the comics they have the Avengers run concurrently with the solo stories but mcu-wise they go through those 2-3 year gaps of not f'ing with each other lol
    Black Panther vs Thor

Contingency plans

I'm tellin ya, they are coming.

Ya know that disk on CM's neck? .... give Shuri a few days and oh lawd
    Now that Perlmutters two most hated character-types are both top 5 most profitable (assuming there's not a drastic 2nd week drop), I do wonder what the leadership dynamics will be. Will they play it up like the comics (beef! beef! beef!) or will they play it safe and have em be buddies (or that boring mutual respect stuff) bc they don't want that smoke from black twitter lol

I peeped the tactical maneuver they did with Monica...
    Black Panther vs Thor

Now that Perlmutters two most hated character-types are both top 5 most profitable (assuming there's not a drastic 2nd week drop), I do wonder what the leadership dynamics will be. Will they play it up like the comics (beef! beef! beef!) or will they play it safe and have em be buddies (or that boring mutual respect stuff) bc they don't want that smoke from black twitter lol

I peeped the tactical maneuver they did with Monica...
    Likely the former, I could see them wanting to do CW 2 later on down the road. But it's more interesting when things aren't all good. And given the 3 personalities, I could see them butting heads hard

Amazing Member

They filmed cm with a new avengers team in mind you can tell.

Not going to talk about her movie but I noticed she had third act cgi problems and I want to see if people hold it against the movie like they did BP solo.

Lastly t’challas next movie need to be t’challa centric and bring back terminator panther that shows wakandan tech is a match for anything.

Continengency plans panther in full effect

They should tease it in BP.

Have the movie open with T'challa fighting IM, Strange, Carol, ect. Unti he says "end simulation"

Later in the movie, have him look through some files on the Kymoyo and just casually scroll past "Avenger Protocols" or "Hulk Protocols"

Go through shuri's lab and just casually have some of those neck depowerers sitting on a table. Have the kree version and the Sakarr shocky things

Just tease it here and there and let hte internet do the rest until Ultimates.

They'd be pissedlol

Anyone think that spoilers:
    T'Challa keeping vampire children in Wakanda in hopes of curing them will come back to bite him in the ass?
    end of spoilers Pun intended.

All it takes is some writer ignoring everything else and focusing on that. spoilers:
    Vampires in Wakanda.
    end of spoilers Now what kind of trouble can they cause.