Page 423 of 744 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433473523 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 11160
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post

BLACK PANTHER AND THE AGENTS OF WAKANDA #2
    JIM ZUB (W) • LAN MEDINA (A)
    • Cover by JORGE MOLINA
    Mary Jane Variant Cover by DAVID LOPEZ
    Variant Cover by Chris Sprouse
    GAME VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE
    T’Challa and his agents have uncovered the source of dark energy emanating from a small town in Oklahoma. Is it a super villain…or a savior?
    Reality-spanning espionage, defense and black ops, all backed by Vibranium-laced technology and the will to use it. The Agents of Wakanda are our first line of defense in a world under siege from all sides.
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

BLACK PANTHER #17
    TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • DANIEL ACUñA (A) • COVER BY Daniel Acuña

THE INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE OF WAKANDA - TWO THOUSAND SEASONS part 5
    THE RETURN OF KILLMONGER!
    The Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda has come to Earth! And that’s not all. Someone has dug up the body of Eric Killmonger — and it’s about to fall into the hands of an angry god. It’s the end of an arc — and the end of an era for the Black Panther!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    What is that first one and why am I just finding out about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I’d much rather BP writers be creative and develop a power up for T’Challas chief villain that originates in the myths. It’s not like there aren’t gods he can become the avatar of or ancient alchemical powers he can unlock. In fact we might be getting the former based off that info. On another note, that solicit sounds like the end of a season or potentially Coates’ run lol.
    I’d much prefer this approach of building his rogues gallery from with Wakandan lore.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I think Hickman can elevate anyone he WANTS to write.

If you aren't on his short list for that story, you are a cog in the machine, characterization be damned.

So a BP book by Hickman... T'challa would be just fine.

It is the secondary characters that he tends to butcher or not give a shit about as long as they move his story along.
    I agree. Prior to Hickman dropping the ball with T'Challa, he actually wrote a pretty good take. He was pretty decent up until running into the great society then it went downhill from. There.

BLACK PANTHER AND THE AGENTS OF WAKANDA #2
    JIM ZUB (W) • LAN MEDINA (A)
    • Cover by JORGE MOLINA
    Mary Jane Variant Cover by DAVID LOPEZ
    Variant Cover by Chris Sprouse
    GAME VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE
    T’Challa and his agents have uncovered the source of dark energy emanating from a small town in Oklahoma. Is it a super villain…or a savior?
    Reality-spanning espionage, defense and black ops, all backed by Vibranium-laced technology and the will to use it. The Agents of Wakanda are our first line of defense in a world under siege from all sides.
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

BLACK PANTHER #17

The Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda has come to Earth! And that’s not all. Someone has dug up the body of Eric Killmonger — and it’s about to fall into the hands of an angry god. It’s the end of an arc — and the end of an era for the Black Panther!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    I'm glad Zub is including T'Challa in it. Hopefully he has a strong presence.

Bast damn man the BP covers are amazing but it's wasted on isht storytelling. I mean a these issues and nothing is happening and it's the most boring BP story despite being something that we wanted to see

The evil god will provably be tied with the one from the final issue of the Killmonger mini. I think the way he is dressed on the cover is the same as the final issue too.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    What is that first one and why am I just finding out about it?

I’d much prefer this approach of building his rogues gallery from with Wakandan lore.
    Agents of Wakanda hasn't come out yet but it looks to be really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    The evil god will provably be tied with the one from the final issue of the Killmonger mini. I think the way he is dressed on the cover is the same as the final issue too.
    Sounds like it. Hopefully. Which would make how many evil gods now anyway? Hickman used Anubis I think. Then the Killmonger one I forgot already lol

Damn Coates, just a few years late on the killmonger movie hype... lol

Inject Agents of Wakanda straight into my veins. We are gonna get some cool as Wakanda tech feats out of this for sure.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

If the goddess from the end of Killmonger isn't involved with him when he returns it'll just make the series feel even more pointless.

You know what would be kind of wild?

If they made Storm the villain of Black Panther 2.....

If you wanna make the X-men unique from the FoXmen..........

just saying

Who is that Wolf on the cover anyway?

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    You know what would be kind of wild?

If they made Storm the villain of Black Panther 2.....

If you wanna make the X-men unique from the FoXmen..........

just saying

Who is that Wolf on the cover anyway?
    I can hear the Storm fans now if they did that and it does put a smile on my face.

It looks like John Jameson.

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Agents of Wakanda hasn't come out yet but it looks to be really good.
    I really hope Agents of Wakanda is good and it has BP going on missions as well. It's been awhile since Rise of the Black Panther and I need to get my BP fix from somewhere lol ( the Avengers is not enough lol).

BTW, Marvell I notice you have both Black Panther & Iron Man in your profile signature. Are they both your favorite characters?

That "End of an Era" line in the solicitation has BleedingCool writing theory articles already. Lol

I wont post it because it ad heavy. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Just read it and it's one of Marvel's best issues I've read in a while. Funny, spoilers:
    some have noticed the similarities between this new mutant nation/Krakoa and what Wakanda has been doing for centuries
    end of spoilers

It was a great issue, established a new status quo for the X-Men that hopefully remains. I second Hickman doing a BP solo. I know his T'Challa is rightfully controversial but writing the character in his peak doing what he and his country do best, I can see him nailing it.
    w
    I noticed the same (regarding the spolier) maybe T'challa will make an appearance during Hickman's run.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

BLACK PANTHER #17

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    I'm mildly upset that the solicit misspelled Killmonger's first name.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    That "End of an Era" line in the solicitation has BleedingCool writing theory articles already. Lol

I wont post it because it ad heavy. Lol.
    Wouldn't make sense to end on 17.

18, sure, because you hit a trade number. 17 would be too weird.

Likely just stupid solicitation over exaggeration.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    I really hope Agents of Wakanda is good and it has BP going on missions as well. It's been awhile since Rise of the Black Panther and I need to get my BP fix from somewhere lol ( the Avengers is not enough lol).

BTW, Marvell I notice you have both Black Panther & Iron Man in your profile signature. Are they both your favorite characters?
    Yeah, BP and Iron Man(Iron Man slightly ahead of BP) are my favorite characters followed by the Vision.

Been reading Iron Man since around issue #110 of Vol 1. and reading BP since Avengers #170 Vol 1.
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 07-25-2019 at 07:08 AM.

Oh btw, Hickman mentioned in his X-men panel that X-men was the only thing left that he really wanted to write at Marvel