Page 493 of 744 FirstFirst ... 393443483489490491492493494495496497503543593 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 11160
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Damn.. Coates ass must be sore from all that patting done in there. Dude gave it a western influence by taking damn near every Western stereotype of Africa and slung it into Wakanda.
    And this is exactly why he was the very worst possible choice to write Black Panther.
    What were the editors thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    And this is exactly why he was the very worst possible choice to write Black Panther.
    Honestly? Probably something along the lines of "We need to be seen as ethnically diverse! Who's a big name Black writer we can put on a Black book?"

They basically did the same sort of thing with Red Wolf, IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It should be apparent by now that editors have put Coates in a no man's land where he won't get in the way of the rest of the MU while he trashes Pantherverse.

Agents of Wakanda coming out next month.

Ready for it.

Strikeforce #1
    http://www.buzzcomics.net/showthread.php?t=76624

its always nice to read about canon T'Challa
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Strikeforce #1

He got an Avengers Assemble in there. Wasn't a great one though.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Okay we got the solo.

We got Avengers.

We got Agents of Wakanda.

Is there another solo or team that we can squeeze T'Challa on to?

Maybe a mini?

Can we get a Rise 2? Flags of our Father 2? Black Panther vs....?

I'd like to see a Black Panther/Black Widow/Winter Soldier mini/crossover.

A Black Panther/Commander Rogers(see recent issues of Captain America) team-up?

Black Panther/Elektra? What if The Hand tried to resurrect Killmonger?

How about Marvel Knights Black panther like the mini we got earlier this year when T'Challa solo'd Electra, frank, and DD? I would like to see a continuation of that line with a new solo (give it to redjack) and creative team on it

Dude I low key love how that breathing mask looks on T'Challa when he lands on the building, make it a couple shades darker and they would be straight fire

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    How about Marvel Knights Black panther like the mini we got earlier this year when T'Challa solo'd Electra, frank, and DD? I would like to see a continuation of that line with a new solo (give it to redjack) and creative team on it
    They could do a Marvel Knights series with a return of a David Liss villain - American Panther.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

They could do a Marvel Knights series with a return of a David Liss villain - American Panther.
    And we could finally find out who was under that mask. I read somewhere that the original plan was for him to be a brainwashed Kasper Cole, but for obvious reasons, I was rather relieved that didn't get the trigger pulled on it.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Agents of Wakanda coming out next month.

Ready for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Strikeforce #1

t'challa really just needs his "moment" in Avengers and whatever offshoots.

That thing that people post as scans and go, "remember when..."

So far, he is been cool, calculating, cool random tech, ect.

Just needs his tiger god, break skulls jaw, punk the surfer, punch mephisto, esque F YEAH!!! moment
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I like to see writers give T'Challa feats using updating tech using Shadow Physics and the Nowhere Room. I don't think he used any Shadow Physics tech since either DW or in Ultimates where he teleported onboard the Taa II. The dude invented his own branch of science and it doesnt get used anywhere or mentioned. Then there's the Shadow Combat fighting style Ewing introduced that can easily be expanded on.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    I like to see writers give T'Challa feats using updating tech using Shadow Physics and the Nowhere Room. I don't think he used any Shadow Physics tech since either DW or in Ultimates where he teleported onboard the Taa II. The dude invented his own branch of science and it doesnt get used anywhere or mentioned. Then there's the Shadow Combat fighting style Ewing introduced that can easily be expanded on.
    As long as it's more than a cool named attached to ill-defined abilities. Shadow Physics sounded good, but nobody could ever adequately explained what it could actually do. I suspect that's the primary reason why it dropped from favor. It's a lot easier to justify a new toy when there's at least some sort of definition of its strengths & weakneeses.

(As for the Nowhere Room... intergalactic teleportation doesn't come in handy THAT often. )

So....how would we define Shadow Physics and the NoWhere room if it were up to us.

I think some of the tech Hickman used early on in NA could be an extension of Shadow Physics.

Some short range teleportation, some cloaking/chameleon, some energy absorption.

He should already be able to see all spectrums of light and should detect any cloaked figures.

Energy daggers should be able to take any form, from blade to bo-staff to sword to shields.

They should have some disruption abilities.

Limited resistance to magic and safeguards against telepathy.

Vibranium should be an anathema to minor demons, vampires, undead, etc.

safeguards against telepathy.
    Bast should naturally take care of that. Should be built in feature lol. Basts avatar = you get in T'challa's mind, you **** with Bast.

Or the fact that he is connected ot all previous panthers. Should be a mephisto situation. Wanna F with tchalla's mind, you mess with generations of PAnther spirits.

Or hell... all captain america does is go, "derp derp my will power is stronger!" So, just do that. Cap completely stonewalled omega level Quinten Quire for godsake.

But naw, coates gives him tech for it. Because all telepaths give you plenty of time for you to press a button when theywanna mess with your brain lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html