Page 549 of 744 FirstFirst ... 49449499539545546547548549550551552553559599649 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Ororo had a solo book so it's not hard to imagine at all. But you tried it boo.

I'm not saying that you as a BP fan I dont get your frustrations if wanting to see him do some badass things. I dont know what your definition of badass is however he took down M'Baku, found a way to transport himself back, fought a series of soldiers without any weapons, was able to retain a portion of his memories whereas all others completely loss theirs, and even was revealed the true avatar of bast. it hasn't been all black panther doing ish but I do expect by time this is over he will have beat N'Jadaka on his own.
    1. He took down fake M'baku. That is a no feat. M'baku has no feats so taking him down means nothing. It is just a random dude with a name that is familiar.

2. Bridge- great feat, no one complained about it

3. Fighting soldiers- that's Tuesday lol. That isn't a feat. Especially with how it is presented, it was confusing what was happeing. Plus, you might not have been in here because storm wasn't in it, we WERE pleased with T'challa busting goon heads. then he busted goon heads in issue 2. and 3. ect. while the plot never moved and nothing ever really changed.

4. retain memories- plot convenience, nothing more

5. he's always been the true avatar of bast.

Now look at those 5 things you mentioned. Which really breaks down into 1. beating up goons (fun but you need more after awhile) and the bridge (great mind feat).

Now remember that is over 16 issues lol.

And remember the main bad guy was blown up by some random.

Then remember another character got the mega feat of destroying the fleet.

It really isn't about Storm, she is just the most favored character of Coates. I'd be just as bitter if Eden, Captain America, Blue Marvel, Thor (ok not thor lol), Reed, and any other non controlled characters showed up and solved the problem in T'challa's book. Over and Over.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    On a side note, Powers of X showed that Shaw is going to run the covert operations against countries that don't recognize Krakoa. Seems Like mostly getting mutants out. I suspect countries in the list will the focus if it makes it on panel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Please leave Wakanda out of it.
    OH god, which writer is writing the book Shaw is in???

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Please leave Wakanda out of it.
    And I just checked, Shaw is going to smuggle the drugs in too. Xavier running a cocaine empire. Lol. It should make for interesting reading.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Storms way of dealing with things often are more spectacular than T"CHalla's because of the nature of their powers. T'Challa destroyed ships by piloting his own ship. His feat, relatively speaking, got the job done but far less spectaular due to the nature of their powers. Storm can summon storms, while T'Challas powers just made him a more dangerous pilot (which unfortunately doesn't translate as well in the medium). Storm does things like a god, while T'Challa does things like a man. And it was written as such. That said, T'CHalla was given his props. The book does go out of its way to get the message across that T'Challa is wiping the floor with the bad guys... he's just gotta do it a different way.
    Uh JA has no issue showing T'Challa take out baddie's in a spectacular manner. Like when T'Challa and Stark solar flared the vamps..

As for your last part. That's the issue. The book goes out of it's way to get the MESSAGE across. But it doesn't bother to attach the pictures with it. Just characters talking about it in passing while he mopes.

And I just checked, Shaw is going to smuggle the drugs in too. Xavier running a cocaine empire. Lol. It should make for interesting reading.
    Like I said, Crackoa is like New Jack City.

Drugs, human, sorry...mutant trafficking, just need some illegal immigration and an appearance by Trump and we have real life isht going on.

Someone call McGregor, time for another crack in Wakanda story

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    That would be crazy if Tchalla found the mutant drugs in N'Jadaka city. It'd be the first place illegal drugs would pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by RDMXV View Post
    Really enjoyed this issue. I def can see frustration with storm having two amazing panels when T'challa doesnt esp bc yall generally care about that alot. In my eyes its like man thats his wife lol. It's like being married to beyonce if she shines it makes me look even that much better. Im especially glad about how the villain group seems to be becoming well rounded. This felt like the piece they were missing. Esp when last arc the villain was just plopped on us kinda out of nowhere.

Also T'challa riding a winged panther >>>>

Coates has handled shuri really well I wish her solo project had a more serious art style.
    Couple things though. 1 they ain't married anymore and this is the Black Panther Solo. Not Black Panther and Storm.

It would be like Jay Z going on tour and Beyonce comes in on his show and takes center stage while Jay Z stands off to the side

Why do you tempt me with McGregor?

That would be crazy if Tchalla found the mutant drugs in N'Jadaka city. It'd be the first place illegal drugs would pop up.
    Plot twist, T'challa find the drugs, synthesizes his own versoin, releases the drug for free to all countries

Your move, eX Chapo

Plot twist, T'challa find the drugs, synthesizes his own versoin, releases the drug for free to all countries

Your move, eX Chapo
    Throw in some mutant-suppressing tech dipped in THC and dem boyz be vapin'.

Blowing smoke all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Uh JA has no issue showing T'Challa take out baddie's in a spectacular manner. Like when T'Challa and Stark solar flared the vamps..

As for your last part. That's the issue. The book goes out of it's way to get the MESSAGE across. But it doesn't bother to attach the pictures with it. Just characters talking about it in passing while he mopes.
    There were pictures of him wiping out a quarter of the enemy fleet. He was shown in his ship blowing up other ships while the others are saying what he's doing. I think the problem is that this sort of thing doesn't translate well in this medium. If this were a movie or something, it would probably be a lot cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Couple things though. 1 they ain't married anymore and this is the Black Panther Solo. Not Black Panther and Storm.

It would be like Jay Z going on tour and Beyonce comes in on his show and takes center stage while Jay Z stands off to the side
    I think the fact that this is the first time in like a year and a half that Storm has done anything in the book pretty much hammers the point that this is not a Black Panther and Storm book. Just a Black Panther book.

Your move, eX Chapo
    Or maybe Wakanda finds the drug, synthesizes their own version, but decide ntoto release the drugs to the rest of the world in fear the western world would weaponize it. Wakandans can be funny that way.

Throw in some mutant-suppressing tech dipped in THC and dem boyz be vapin'.

Blowing smoke all day.

Man, that Crackoa is fire... but have you had the Wakandan Strain?