Page 661 of 744 FirstFirst ... 161561611651657658659660661662663664665671711 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 11160

It took almost 2yrs and 18 issues for T'Challa and NuKillmonger to share panel space together. T'Challa probably going to discover the slave trade, get taken out by NuKillmonger and loses his memories.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    It took almost 2yrs and 18 issues for T'Challa and NuKillmonger to share panel space together. T'Challa probably going to discover the slave trade, get taken out by NuKillmonger and loses his memories.
    Should have done this about 2 issues into the arc.

But this is long term story telling, were you say in 3 different solicits we will learn what happened to T'Challa then not deliver till finally when it is revealed, no one cares anymore because you waited too long and mislead too many times and now people are done with your story because you fluffed it with filler issues while claiming you have 5 years worth of story when reality is, it's more like a year and a half, 2 years at best

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    It's funny how they have everyone else updated but Man-Ape. I guess they thought that we wouldn't recognize him without the suit.

Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    But this is long term story telling, were you say in 3 different solicits we will learn what happened to T'Challa then not deliver till finally when it is revealed, no one cares anymore because you waited too long and mislead too many times and now people are done with your story because you fluffed it with filler issues while claiming you have 5 years worth of story when reality is, it's more like a year and a half, 2 years at best
    Dude loves long-winded stories that don't say much of anything. His cap is starting to drag on now.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    It's funny how they have everyone else updated but Man-Ape. I guess they thought that we wouldn't recognize him without the suit.

Sad.
    Technically, that's the updated look from the Priest era. I suspect they are saving MCU'baku's design for a new character, possibly the version from this run.

But yes, he does rather stand out like a sore thumb.

Dude loves long-winded stories that don't say much of anything. His cap is starting to drag on now.
    Oh yeah, the fluffing of a fluff issue. A filler within a filler
    he loves doing that. Almost as much as handling things off panel to make seem more dramatic then it is.

The end is near for him I truly hope

Sad.
    It's probably so we know that it's the original Man Ape rather than the new M'Baku. If they're going to update his look, safe it for when the real one actually shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Oh yeah, the fluffing of a fluff issue. A filler within a filler
    he loves doing that. Almost as much as handling things off panel to make seem more dramatic then it is.

The end is near for him I truly hope
    I just want to know when the countdown starts.

Sad.
    Can’t be better said

BANNED

A visionless writer mired in the tepid hype of their own mediocrity, will ever be a curse upon whichever character is unfortunate enough to be burdened by their inept stewardship.

The Black Panther mythos dies incrementally with every issue that drops whilst penned by Coates, a writer seemingly unable to write anything forward thinking, dynamic or compelling where T'Challa and Wakanda are concerned.

Rape camps and slavery are the overriding aesthetic and thematic stock in trade for this one trick pony, faux "woke" writer.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Technically, that's the updated look from the Priest era. I suspect they are saving MCU'baku's design for a new character, possibly the version from this run.

But yes, he does rather stand out like a sore thumb.
    They went with the MCU Killmonger. I definitely think M'Baku would have been recognizable without the suit.

From what i'm hearing, the rumors of BP2 might be true.

Still waiting for the confirmation tho