Page 676 of 744 FirstFirst ... 176576626666672673674675676677678679680686726 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 11160
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Yep.

"artistic" people starting hanging around others, trying to out woke people, and you end up with garbage like this.

Which is one reason i hope Coogler doesn't have too much freedom and the MCU machine is still in place. Too much freedom = overthinking = garbage like this Coates era. You start putting too much real life **** instead of focusing on the fantasy comic book aspect of it.
    This fake "woke" thing is having a negative impact on a lot of things.

I can't even imagine a movie like Lord Of The Rings being made nowadays without some lame agenda being forced through it.
    Last edited by Mr MajestiK; 11-30-2019 at 10:18 AM.

BANNED

He has a serious issue being a black male.
    He sees everything through the lens of slavery and dysfunction which are the very reasons why he should never have been commissioned to write an afro futuristic book like BP Mythos n the first place.

Coates had to drag the forward thinking BP mythos down into the gutter of his limited understanding to even be able to fit fingers to keyboard where T'Challa and Wakanda were concerned.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Holy isht that was by far, the worst issue to date. Straight up the worst issue Coates has ever penned. Worse then the rape camps misogynistic crap, the whole Wakanda is a Columbus analogue. This is the worst one.

T'Challa, super genius, two steps ahead, shrewdest man alive, did not see the isht that was obvious in his face because....? Coates doesn't even know so he used pis because there is no logical reason "I didn't want to see it" bullisht. T'Challa is different then previous BPs, he would easily see the cracks. Like who TF is this guy,? This ain't T'Challa at all. People are sayings/ this issue is good? Sweet baby bast. T'Challa isn't some closed off idiot. " In my mad search for vibranium" my mother's Shadow? What is he even talking about?

Trash trash issue. I didn't think he could get worse then "distracted" T'Challa letting Boko Haram into Wakanda.. he did it.. cotdamn..
    Brother Ezyo, no true BP enthusiast is saying anything of the sort.

Coates didn't let Boko Haram into Wakanda.

He wrote Wakanda as Boko Haram.

Holy isht that was by far, the worst issue to date. Straight up the worst issue Coates has ever penned. Worse then the rape camps misogynistic crap, the whole Wakanda is a Columbus analogue. This is the worst one.

T'Challa, super genius, two steps ahead, shrewdest man alive, did not see the isht that was obvious in his face because....? Coates doesn't even know so he used pis because there is no logical reason "I didn't want to see it" bullisht. T'Challa is different then previous BPs, he would easily see the cracks. Like who TF is this guy,? This ain't T'Challa at all. People are sayings/ this issue is good? Sweet baby bast. T'Challa isn't some closed off idiot. " In my mad search for vibranium" my mother's Shadow? What is he even talking about?

Trash trash issue. I didn't think he could get worse then "distracted" T'Challa letting Boko Haram into Wakanda.. he did it.. cotdamn..
    I heard it was a good issue. Says T'Challa was written great and he did all kinds of wonderful things.

BP fans have nothing to complain about. Coates is great.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Near as I can tell, Coates has some SERIOUS issues regarding slavery. I mean, it's almost pathological at this point.
    Dude has serious issues with writing anything good about Black people. Given the opportunity to write the nation that's different, unconquered, pure of colonization, and can be a beacon of light fantasy of what could of been fully celebrating culture excellence and what does he do? Literally turns it into the thing he is critical about. Turns in into a worse version of the real world. Like
    How the fuq is this supposed to be inspiration to little boys and girls? "Hey kids, remember that cool cultural moment last year with BP tht had people dancing in the theaters, crying, abd immortalized the phrase Wakanda forever? Well get a load of my version! It's got none of that, but it has all of the following contrived features: rape, gender inequality, misogyny, Boko Haram, colonization, slavery, more slavery, Columbus analogy, and a King who was too distracted, too oblivious of his past, refused to see it injustice happening in the place that's supposed to be a beacon! come get your fill of depression the likes of which is worse then the real world history because this version is NOT the one you were so inspired by in 2018, the one that prompted donations into girls getting into the Field of science!"

Like, dude is depressed and needs help and help off the book

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    I believe he's referring to N'yami's storyline in Rise. Because she was the primary reason for Wakandan scientific research or some isht.
    But it doesn't even make sense because it wasn't a made search that line would of made more sense if he said my search for vibranium, and the search for my father's dream of a perfect Wakanda or some isht because N'Yami wanted to reach for the Stars, but T'Chaka was wanted a peaceful Wakanda. Like seriously?like MoS said, dude also has serious issues with being a black male

It's gonna be funny when T'challa's greatest feat in the entire run is going to be.... destroying a future wakanda. lololololol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    This fake "woke" thing is having a negative impact on a lot of things.

I can't even imagine a movie like Lord Of The Rings being made nowadays without some lame agenda being forced through it.
    Oh god, don't even get me started on the LotR fake wokeness.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

It's gonna be funny when T'challa's greatest feat in the entire run is going to be.... destroying a future wakanda. lololololol
    Coates, the Trojan horse that stays invading.

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Yep.

"artistic" people starting hanging around others, trying to out woke people, and you end up with garbage like this.

Which is one reason i hope Coogler doesn't have too much freedom and the MCU machine is still in place. Too much freedom = overthinking = garbage like this Coates era. You start putting too much real life **** instead of focusing on the fantasy comic book aspect of it.
    Yeah, Feige give me my theme park cinema movie lol

Now that he will do alone without anyone's help.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I heard it was a good issue. Says T'Challa was written great and he did all kinds of wonderful things.

Lol, I'm sure they are the same group of folks that would insist up and down that Harriet movie was dead on accurate, true life untarnished story of Harriet Tubman! My only prayer is that Coogler second BP movie comes out and makes Marvel comic editors and Coates so shameful that they have no choice but to axe Coates and issue a full apology! The f-ery is legendary with our boy fam!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Brother Ezyo, no true BP enthusiast is saying anything of the sort.

Coates didn't let Boko Haram into Wakanda.

He wrote Wakanda as Boko Haram.
    No I know this isn't BP enthusiasts saying that. It's other's who like a certain white haired Character that were saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

You know the funny thing? Storms talks all that isht about him being privileged for why he didn't see it and Coates made up bullisht (not even makes up, when asked why he didn't see it, he says essentially I have no answer, which sums up everything about Coates garbage, no answers for bullisht other then the agenda™) and the truth is Hudlin has T'Challa liberate an entire planet, why? Because he's not an idiot yet Coates version is like this newly crowned, doesn't know how the real world works immature who cannot beat goonslam Gary with ease

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Lol, I'm sure they are the same group of folks that would insist up and down that Harriet movie was dead on accurate, true life untarnished story of Harriet Tubman! My only prayer is that Coogler second BP movie comes out and makes Marvel comic editors and Coates so shameful that they have no choice but to axe Coates and issue a full apology! The f-ery is legendary with our boy fam!
    With Coates' BP tanking as bad as it is, Coogler shouldn't look at anything to take away from this. He should go watch BP's Quest.

Shameless plug and I'm telling all my friends.

Fantastic Member LastManStanding's Avatar

No I know this isn't BP enthusiasts saying that. It's other's who like a certain white haired Character that were saying that.

You know the funny thing? Storms talks all that isht about him being privileged for why he didn't see it and Coates made up bullisht (not even makes up, when asked why he didn't see it, he says essentially I have no answer, which sums up everything about Coates garbage, no answers for bullisht other then the agenda™) and the truth is Hudlin has T'Challa liberate an entire planet, why? Because he's not an idiot yet Coates version is like this newly crowned, doesn't know how the real world works immature who cannot beat goonslam Gary with ease
    Hudlin's BP also called out the Inhumans about their 'under-low' enslavement of the alpha primates.